Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,173 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Nairaland OWNERS/MODS Are Some RACIST Mfers - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland OWNERS/MODS Are Some RACIST Mfers (588 Views)

I Wish To Quit nairaland.com, the mods are wicked! / How Much Do Nairaland Owners Earn Per Month? / How many Mods are there? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland OWNERS/MODS Are Some RACIST Mfers by GotNoBrainsYo: 7:19am On Nov 04, 2012
NLF should ban all obscene speech and inciteful speech.
Why are some people allowed to promote tribal propaganda, but if others attempt
to counteract that agenda, they are banned or prevented from posting.

EITHER YOU SANITIZE THIS FORUM or let it degenerate to the DOGS.

Y"ALL are some stinking YORUba reacists,WORD.
Re: Nairaland OWNERS/MODS Are Some RACIST Mfers by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 04, 2012
Na mukina and seun you dey talk to like that.
My guy, get ready for another ban
Re: Nairaland OWNERS/MODS Are Some RACIST Mfers by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 05, 2012
rafhell: Na mukina and seun you dey talk to like that.
My guy, get ready for another ban
must you be a slave to your own opinion because of the fear of "Seun" & "Mukina" ban

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Month To All Nairalanders!!! / Letter R/r Victim / Internet Celebrates Its 30th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.