Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,679 members, 7,851,331 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:11 PM

Would You Vote For Ribadu And Oteh Presidential Ticket 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Would You Vote For Ribadu And Oteh Presidential Ticket 2015 (721 Views)

PDP, Presidency Plan Shocker For Ribadu Reports The Punch / Pdp Thrashing Acn In Lagos, Its All Over For Ribadu And Buhari / South West: Between Ribadu And Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Vote For Ribadu And Oteh Presidential Ticket 2015 by ayinisong: 8:50am On Nov 04, 2012
Guys going by the current trend of events in the Nigerian political scene as it concerns fight against corruption, I would want to think that if we could have a Ribadu/Oteh ticket for presidential election in 2015, that will be a perfect match to solve this countries problem of corruption.

The recent revelation by these non-corrupt government officials has really shown how corrupt government business are being done everyday. Oteh exposed Hembe and his cohorts, Ribadu has also exposed Oransanye. These are people that have the courage to openly disgraced these corrupt people who will stop at nothing to steal everything Nigeria has.

Recently, Amaechi and Akpabio has acquired for themselves jets when there is no hospital of international standard in their states with all the oil money accuring to their states every month, schools, good transportation service (you find keke everywhere as a means of transport) and lots more. I bet they will not try this in a Ribadu/Oteh government.

Nigerians problem is not and I repeat is not religion, ethnicity as we are always made to believe by the corrupt leaders rather it is a fight between the good and evil, corrupt individuals against non-corrupt individuals, lies against the truth. And we have this set of people in all ethnic nationalities, religion etc.

What is your opinion about this presidential ticket?
Re: Would You Vote For Ribadu And Oteh Presidential Ticket 2015 by k2039: 9:02am On Nov 04, 2012
I wont vote for them because your post is not realistic.
Re: Would You Vote For Ribadu And Oteh Presidential Ticket 2015 by ayinisong: 9:05am On Nov 04, 2012
k2039: I wont vote for them because your post is not realistic.

Realistic in what sense? Explain further
Re: Would You Vote For Ribadu And Oteh Presidential Ticket 2015 by Pysam(m): 9:07am On Nov 04, 2012
Nah
Re: Would You Vote For Ribadu And Oteh Presidential Ticket 2015 by k2039: 9:17am On Nov 04, 2012
ayinisong:

Realistic in what sense? Explain further

The propbability of your post occurring is o.ooooo%
Re: Would You Vote For Ribadu And Oteh Presidential Ticket 2015 by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 04, 2012
you are not in touch with politics in Nigeria,you are a textbook politican or analyst
Re: Would You Vote For Ribadu And Oteh Presidential Ticket 2015 by M17: 5:33pm On Nov 04, 2012
I LIKE RIBADU HE IS MODERATE YOUNG AND SMART . I THINK HE CAN RENDER BETTER JUDGEMENT WITH OUT EXCUSE'S ,I WILL VOTE RIBADU ANY DAY ANY TIME , ASK ME AND I WILL RAISE SUPPORTERS FOR THIS INTELLIGENT YOUNG AND VISIONARY HAUSA MAN . he is more open than fashola lagos state governor than all the south west put together ,VOTE RIBADU IS A GOOD DECISION ASK ME
Re: Would You Vote For Ribadu And Oteh Presidential Ticket 2015 by Callotti: 7:58pm On Nov 04, 2012
Yes!
Any NORTHERNER is nobler than ANY SOUTHERNER! kiss

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Pastors And The Lucrative Presidential Prayer Project- By Obinna Akukwe / Goodluck Jonathan's Younger Brother Is Dead? / 20 Ladies Slaughtered In Maidugri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.