Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,509 members, 7,850,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:29 AM

The Weapons Of Our Warfare Are Not Carnal. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Weapons Of Our Warfare Are Not Carnal. (708 Views)

Christian Weapons Of Warfare (8 Powerful Weapons All Christians Must Use)! / Power In The Speaking Blood : Weapons Of The End-time! / Natural Man, Spiritual Man Or Carnal Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Weapons Of Our Warfare Are Not Carnal. by yommyuk: 11:02am On Nov 04, 2012
FIRST LESSON
In the book of Daniel 2:31-45, Daniel interpreted King Nebuchadnezzar dream by telling him that every kingdom and authority that shall arise from/after his reign to the day of the Lord coming shall eventually be crushed into pieces and shall become dust. The wind of the Lord shall blow them away without trace, like chaff on a threshing floor. In their place, a Kingdom shall arise that will never be destroyed or conquered. It shall crush every other kingdom into nothingness, and it will STAND FOREVER.

Halleluyah x 21

From past history, there is no nation, organisation, theory, or brand, which stays on top forever. Powerful kings and queens will have to pass away for someone new to take over. It is a fact of life. That is why God said in Luke 21:33, “Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away”.

And who is the ‘WORD OF GOD? : Jesus Christ the Son of God.

Therefore what is within you that is taking the place of God in your life. What kingdom is reigning within you? Is it the Kingdom of Gold, Silver, Bronze, Iron and Clay? Today, I beseech you to call upon the KINGDOM OF GOD to descend into your life and smash, crush and destroy all these lesser and inferior kingdoms that are working against you IN JESUS NAME.

Let the Kingdom of God become like a mountain within you. Let the Kingdom of God within you become immovable, unbending, fixed, resolute, unwavering, determined, steady, solid, balanced and secure.

Halleluyah x 21

SECOND LESSON
The reality on the ground is that Satan and his agents are waging war against God’s people and his church. A lot of brethren are starting to grow weary, tired and worn out.

Revelation 2:2
“I know all the things you do. I have seen your hard work and your patient endurance. I know you don’t tolerate evil people. You have examined the claims of those who say they are apostles but are not. You have discovered they are liars.”

The situation on the ground is not good to say the least. The weed has being sown among the wheat. The enemy is on the move, recruiting, selecting and positioning his agents within the body. This is a fact. Therefore, what are we suppose to do?

2 Corinthians 10:3-6
“We are human, but we don’t wage war as humans do. We use God’s mighty weapons, not worldly weapons, to knock down the strongholds of human reasoning and to destroy false arguments. We destroy every proud obstacle that keeps people from knowing God. We capture their rebellious thoughts and teach them to obey Christ.”

The true gospel has been hidden behind a veil. It has been hidden by those who know the truth, but are doing so because of their evil intensions. They have hidden the glorious light of God from those who are perishing. Their own version of the gospel is ‘come and get rich’, ‘Come and live the good life’. They are takers and never give, because they have nothing to give anyway. Empty barrels, shallow and one dimensional agents of darkness. It is for them Hell was made available.

But fret not brethren. For the Lord who said that let there be light in the darkness has made this light shine in our hearts, so we could know the glory of God that is seen in the face of Jesus Christ. When Moses came down from Mount Sinai carrying the two stones tablets inscribed with the terms of the covenant, he wasn’t aware that his face had become radiant because he had spoken to the Lord. When Aaron and the people of Israel saw the radiance of Moses’ face they became afraid to come near him.

Halleluyah x 21

However, the glory and radiance we are talking about is far greater than the glory and radiance of Moses at Mount Sinai. The glory we are talking about is the glory that Peter, James and John saw when Jesus led them up the high mountain. Matthew 17:2 tells us that “As the men watched, Jesus appearance was transformed so that his face shone like the sun, and his clothes became as white as LIGHT.

Halleluyah x 77.

Moses and Elijah, 2 of the select few who death could not conquer appeared and began talking with Jesus.

Matthew 17: 5
“But even as he spoke, a bright cloud over-shadowed them, and a voice from the cloud said, “This is my dearly loved son, who brings me great joy. Listen to him."

May the Lord bring us this great Joy in knowing his son in Jesus Name – Amen !!!!!!!

Halleluyah x 7

Matthew 17: 6
“The disciples were terrified and fell face down on the ground”

Halleluyah x 21

This is the Christ that we must reveal to the world. At the call of his name, every knee must bow and every tongue shall confess that Christ Jesus is Lord.

Halleluyah x 7

I ask the question again. How? Without the Holy Spirit, in vain is man.

Galatians 5:22-23
“But the Holy Spirit produces this kind of fruit in our lives: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self- control. There is no law against these things.”

“The weapons of our warfare is not canal.................”

What are canal spirits?

Galatians 5:19
“When you follow the desires of your sinful nature, the results are VERY CLEAR; sexual immorality, impurity, lustful pleasures, idolatry, sorcery, hostility, quarrelling, jealousy, outburst of anger, selfish ambition, dissension, division, envy, drunkenness, wild parties and other sins like these. Let me tell you again, as I have before, that anyone living that sort of life will not inherit the kingdom of God.
Do you want to inherit the Kingdom of God?"

Therefore, your goal must be to live the life that shall not hinder your passage into the kingdom of God. Secondly, you must make other people aware of this fact. That is the gospel truth.

Nevertheless, make sure that you employ the characteristics that exist in Galatians 5:22-23, stated above. The bible said against such power there is no law. No weapon fashioned against us shall prosper in Jesus name – Amen !!!!!!!!

CONCLUSION

REVELATION 2:4-5
“But I have this complaint against you. You don’t love me or each other as you did at first. Look how far you have FALLEN! TURN BACK to me and do the works you did at first. If you don’t repent, I will remove your lamp stand from its place among churches”

Don’t you realise that every brethren has a lamp stand designated and positioned by God’s own hand in the Church? Whenever we do the will of God, that lamp stand is lit up on our behalf. It is this light that makes us walk through the valley of the shadow of death and makes us fear no evil. BUT, if you rebuff the will of God, the Lord is saying he can/will remove the lamp stand.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMM

May the Lord never remove our lamp stand from its place among the body of Christ in Jesus NAME. -Amen!!!!!!!

Have a glorious day and a blessed week ahead.

STAY STRONG IN THE LORD AND IN THE POWER OF HIS MIGHT!
wink

1 Like

Re: The Weapons Of Our Warfare Are Not Carnal. by yommyuk: 2:08pm On Nov 04, 2012
wink

(1) (Reply)

Christians - These Are The Kind Of Religious Leaders You Have! / Multiple Portion For Christmas / New Year! / Iran Re-arrests Pastor Nadarkhani On Christmas Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.