Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Does The Samsung Droid Work With The Nigeria Network - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Does The Samsung Droid Work With The Nigeria Network (892 Views)

All Nigeria Network Data Bundle For Blackberry Z10, Q5 , Q10 & Blackberry Z10 / Android Users Strictly-How to use Mtn's Unlimited Bis on your Droid...!!! / "0806" Phone Numbers on MTN Nigeria Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does The Samsung Droid Work With The Nigeria Network by bestofibkpumpn(f): 11:17am On Nov 04, 2012
Someone should pls be of help, how true is this information pls **Does the samsung droid work with the nigeria network** i just got one that was sent from usa but was not able to use this in nigeria... Any solution to it.
Re: Does The Samsung Droid Work With The Nigeria Network by blackweaver(m): 7:01pm On Nov 04, 2012
for what network?
Re: Does The Samsung Droid Work With The Nigeria Network by bestofibkpumpn(f): 11:51pm On Nov 04, 2012
Am actually trying to use this with the Mtn network as it wasn't bringing out any network and it was not even showing sim lock or phone lock....
Re: Does The Samsung Droid Work With The Nigeria Network by amblors(m): 6:13am On Nov 05, 2012
We have a different operaring frequency band from the US. A fone designed solely for use in the US won't work here. Euro phones would tho
Re: Does The Samsung Droid Work With The Nigeria Network by bestofibkpumpn(f): 6:54am On Nov 05, 2012
I actually check the network network mode and all i could see is LTE/CDMA and CDMA alone... So are you telling me now dat is a phone designed to be use in USA alone, that shit....
Re: Does The Samsung Droid Work With The Nigeria Network by amblors(m): 7:04am On Nov 05, 2012
If its the Samsung Droid Charge I510 ur referring to, that's a CDMA fone NOT a GSm fone, so u can insert ur starcomms or visafone sim n c if it works.
Re: Does The Samsung Droid Work With The Nigeria Network by bestofibkpumpn(f): 10:39am On Nov 05, 2012
Exactly it d samsung droid charge I510, pls can you explain what a cdma phone and why can't our normal netWork like Zain, Mtn,Glo and Co... Why visaphone or starcom.. How sure is the network also (visa and star)
Re: Does The Samsung Droid Work With The Nigeria Network by amblors(m): 11:31am On Nov 05, 2012
Read to know the diff between cdma n GSM --- http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2407896,00.asp
Re: Does The Samsung Droid Work With The Nigeria Network by bestofibkpumpn(f): 1:34pm On Nov 06, 2012
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Should Nokia Switch To Andriod? / Which Browser Streams Online Video On Bb? / Airtel Cut-off My Credit Balance Every Week.what's Did I Do Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.