Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

How Is/was Your Holy Communion Service Experience In Church Today? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Is/was Your Holy Communion Service Experience In Church Today? (698 Views)

My Terrible Experience In A Church Today / He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? / New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Is/was Your Holy Communion Service Experience In Church Today? by legalwealth(m): 11:56am On Nov 04, 2012
Every christian will know and agree with me that today is the 1st Sunday of November and most churches like CAC in my case do perform this Holy rite today.

If it was performed in your own denomination today,did you partake and how is/was it?

As for me,I partook and it was power-packed and life-changing...

Below are what I did in preparation which you too can copy from me:
I fasted since yesteday afternoon after taking launch [but you can start calculating it from 6 p.m ] up till now that I just drank a pack of purewater.

Be on fasting at least a day before the Holy Communion Service which will as well assist you in being pure before God as it won't make you to go beside any sin or canal actions and many more and you will surely reap the goodness of this Holy rite and many more things to be considered but this is all I can contribute for now...

You can as well contribute to this if you have any additional useful hints...

Shout Seven Thunderous and power-packed Hallelujah and Amen even for viewing this thread.

Shalom!
To your spiritual growths
Pastor Presegs Adesida
Re: How Is/was Your Holy Communion Service Experience In Church Today? by yah1(m): 3:31pm On Nov 04, 2012
What is the meaning of this thread?
Re: How Is/was Your Holy Communion Service Experience In Church Today? by legalwealth(m): 7:19pm On Nov 04, 2012
yah:
What is the meaning of this thread?

You be muslim ni or wetin?
Re: How Is/was Your Holy Communion Service Experience In Church Today? by yah1(m): 8:58pm On Nov 04, 2012
Ok, how come their are no comments on the thread?
Re: How Is/was Your Holy Communion Service Experience In Church Today? by legalwealth(m): 9:37pm On Nov 04, 2012
yah:
Ok, how come their are no comments on the thread?

It is because most people don't usually partake in Holy Communion as ...
Re: How Is/was Your Holy Communion Service Experience In Church Today? by yah1(m): 9:44pm On Nov 04, 2012
Lemme see, i cant even remember the last time i stepped into church,
Re: How Is/was Your Holy Communion Service Experience In Church Today? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 04, 2012
I took 2 in my church,and it was so heavenly.I loved d experience wink
Re: How Is/was Your Holy Communion Service Experience In Church Today? by legalwealth(m): 10:26pm On Nov 04, 2012
ceewai lebi: I-took-2-in-my-church,and-it-was-so-heavenly.I-loved-d-experience wink

Thank God for your life.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cardinal Keith O'brien: 'allow Priests To Marry' / Calling Angels Off The Job / Atheists To Start 1-800 Hotline For Doubters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.