Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,140 members, 7,863,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:50 AM

A Question For My Igbo Brothers. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Question For My Igbo Brothers. (1625 Views)

My Igbo Brothers, It Is Time To Restrategise Not Biafra / Warning To Our Igbo Brothers In Asaba, Anioma, Ogwashi Ukwu Nd Others… Beware! / A Message To My Igbo And South-south Brothers About Corrupt Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Question For My Igbo Brothers. by freesoul3(f): 12:43am On Nov 05, 2012
advocate666:

My brother, the question you ask is exactly the question your oppressors want you to ask.

Please ask yourself: Who is really in charge?

I would have gone into explaining to you why no igbo governor or senator or any other fake leadership position could make the igbo nation better but I just want to ask you a question in return to help you think clearer.

During the second WW, Germany invaded and occupied france. The occupied territory of France was doing better than the free area. Logic would have stated that free France join those under German occupation in other to experience the same prosperity. But NO! The French resisted. Tell me why my brother?

While you are at it, tell me why every nation of ethnically similar people in the whole world has always clamoured for independence from others no matter their economic situation.

It is not always about economy. Pride in a country you can call home is very important. Dignity of a people is so important that even the united nations recognise the right to self determination irrespective of economic or socio political situation.

Economically, Scotland is stronger inside the UK than outside it. They have their own parliament and even have Scots in the Parliament in London. Heck, the last british Prime minister was a Scot. Tell me my brother why they are holding a referendum for independence?

great answer. thanks
Re: A Question For My Igbo Brothers. by Dainfamous: 12:53am On Nov 05, 2012
op is in denial...
Re: A Question For My Igbo Brothers. by Samxiulee: 1:14am On Nov 05, 2012
Can someone just draw a draft,sketch,map or whatever it can be of biafra,because I know fully well that other states that made up the old eastern region like cross river,rivers,akwa ibom and bayelsa will not want to be part of biafra,remember that after the war they refuse to give the ibos back their properties.They would not accept being under ibo dominance,this will make the biafra to be a landlock county,which in turn will not help the people considering the fact that most of the people form there are Into commerce and international trade,they won't have a direct access to the ports,they will have to pay double custom duties,also they won't have access to a larger market other than their people in biafra.
I think more agitation should go towards the disintegration of northern Nigeria and southern Nigeria than the call for biafra.
As much as we have our differences we still have many similar attributes in southern Nigeria.historically the only reason the coutry was amalgamated was that the north was running on deficit while the south was on surplus,the surplus of the south was meant to bridge the loss in the north but unfortunately the British never knew they were creating a problem for us.
Let the people of south Nigeria come together and let's go our own way.
Re: A Question For My Igbo Brothers. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 05, 2012
free_soul:

i often wonder why this guy who can easily win the title of the most hateful poster in nairaland always call others names and accuse them of being hateful
guy you need to be nailed to a wall and a swarm of bees unleased on you!
hatefilled ofe mmanu bigot

No, no, no theres no need to "wonder" too much or wait to give me the title. Why dont we just have a poll like you clowns always do, have an election and just crown me Eze Hatred of NL, bleeding fo*ol? Anyone that speaks the truth is always non-Igbo or hates Igbos.....monkeys like yourself are the reason why Nigeria will never rise.

Now, feel free to compare my posts to yours freaking, ignorant, backwards thinking, hate-filled Nanny-Goat!
Re: A Question For My Igbo Brothers. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 05, 2012
advocate666:

are you denying your Yoruba inheritance?

You cant claim what you dont own.
Re: A Question For My Igbo Brothers. by advocate666: 6:19pm On Nov 05, 2012
kingoflag:

You cant claim what you dont own.

I'm sure that if you research well, you'll find that your real father is actually one of these guys.

Ask your mama.
Re: A Question For My Igbo Brothers. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 05, 2012
advocate666:

I'm sure that if you research well, you'll find that your real father is actually one of these guys.

Ask your mama.

Typical! Insult then get mad when you get insulted. Anyways, since I know what kinda rain-forest beasts you monkeys are I'm usually not surprised.

Why dont you ask your Mother why youre so dense? I'd say its genetic, but I dont want you to claim I called your Mother an Imbe.cile or your Father a mo.ron.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Has Jonathan Done For Niger Delta? / Ibaka Port: An African Economic Miracle / Ongoing Anambra Supplementary Elections: APC Deceitful Tactics Exposed!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.