Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,648 members, 7,861,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:06 AM

Is Hurricane Sandy Divine Punishment On America For The Anti-Islam Film? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is Hurricane Sandy Divine Punishment On America For The Anti-Islam Film? (2525 Views)

Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group / Dajjal, The Anti-christ Has Been Existing / Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Hurricane Sandy Divine Punishment On America For The Anti-Islam Film? by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 06, 2012
^Right.
Re: Is Hurricane Sandy Divine Punishment On America For The Anti-Islam Film? by LagosShia: 11:13am On Nov 06, 2012
brentkruge:

That of Iran could be purnishment ya know. For being a kafirs?

Lame excuse! Are they not in hell already by sinning in the first place? Some will stay at the "surface" of hell? Before then earthquake crushes them to death first! shocked grin

Please be rational for once grin

There is no problem if it was punishment in iran or if it makes you feel good.you talk about being rational,isn't that ridiculous? An iranian cleric is telling his opinion that it (the earthquake) is punishment.

would you accept Sandy was punishment for the anti-islam movie? We haven't said that.we also don't ask for punishment.we as Muslims ask for God's forgiveness and mercy.but you got non-muslims who were cheering that "the muslim God" should "defend Himself".now I'm asking you and your likes,is Sandy punishment? We are talking here about the hurricane that happened few days ago in the US,not too long after the production of the blasphemous movie insulting Islam.

All those asking for Allah's punishment,are you satisfied with Sandy? I'm not saying its punishment or not.God knows best.

Let's see if you can for once comprehend what you read.and I'm sure even if you do,you can never be rational.
Re: Is Hurricane Sandy Divine Punishment On America For The Anti-Islam Film? by deols(f): 3:17pm On Nov 06, 2012
fellis:

LagosShia, ( wink )

I understand that you were not declaring that it is certainly a punishment.
I get that.
I had to ask you the question because I didn't fathom why you were quoting Quranic verses that spoke about punishment.

The Muslims in New York that suffered because of the hurricane were also being punished?

am interested in the part in bold fonts.
Actually,when the sinners are punished, the good people suffer too. Many of the perished lands that we read of in the Qur'an had good people too. This is one of the reasons correcting the ills of the society is a task for us all because when the punishments come, every1 suffers the consequence.
Re: Is Hurricane Sandy Divine Punishment On America For The Anti-Islam Film? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 06, 2012
deols:

am interested in the part in bold fonts.
Actually,when the sinners are punished, the good people suffer too. Many of the perished lands that we read of in the Qur'an had good people too. This is one of the reasons correcting the ills of the society is a task for us all because when the punishments come, every1 suffers the consequence.

Hmmmmm. . . . . . .
Re: Is Hurricane Sandy Divine Punishment On America For The Anti-Islam Film? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 08, 2012
fellis: ^What part of the thread did we say that we saw every problem faced by non-Muslims as a punishment?
You must have some serious comprehension problems.
And continue shaking your head like parislove.
Madam copycat.
sweetheart u dey make me laugh. Anyway I think you are wicked unlike Paris(i no wen copy copy again). This thread has every sign of wickedness, hatred for the affected. You may not be a wicked person per say, but the many thinks hammered into you from birth about infidel is bearing fruit of terror. I read sometimes ago that even when a muslem is not a terrorist, he /she have sympathy for terrorists and thinks victims of terror deserve what they get. This thread prove that author right.
Re: Is Hurricane Sandy Divine Punishment On America For The Anti-Islam Film? by LagosShia: 9:31am On Nov 09, 2012
Mee234:
sweetheart u dey make me laugh. Anyway I think you are wicked unlike Paris(i no wen copy copy again). This thread has every sign of wickedness, hatred for the affected. You may not be a wicked person per say, but the many thinks hammered into you from birth about infidel is bearing fruit of terror. I read sometimes ago that even when a muslem is not a terrorist, he /she have sympathy for terrorists and thinks victims of terror deserve what they get. This thread prove that author right.

Your type are the ones who offend others and quick to complain.wickedness is of those challenging God and not stopping at that but daring Him to send His punishment if He is real.may be Sandy is a sign blind ones like you and the mentally and spiritually handicap haters of Islam should pay attention to.
Re: Is Hurricane Sandy Divine Punishment On America For The Anti-Islam Film? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 09, 2012
Mee234:

lol. What language is this? grin grin grin

LagosShia:

Your type are the ones who offend others and quick to complain.wickedness is of those challenging God and not stopping at that but daring Him to send His punishment if He is real.may be Sandy is a sign blind ones like you and the mentally and spiritually handicap haters of Islam should pay attention to.

How did you even understand the rubbish that she typed?
Re: Is Hurricane Sandy Divine Punishment On America For The Anti-Islam Film? by LagosShia: 10:07am On Nov 10, 2012
fellis:

Through my debating experience with christians I've learned a lot.you know christians say not anyone that reads the bible have the ability to understand it even though its in plain english.I think its thanks to the same "holy ghost" that makes christians understand the opposite of what they read in the bible that enabled me read her post.its miraculous,isn't it? I can now also talk,type and read in tongues! grin
Re: Is Hurricane Sandy Divine Punishment On America For The Anti-Islam Film? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 10, 2012
LMAO.

LagosShia abeg no take laff kill me grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Hurricane Sandy Divine Punishment On America For The Anti-Islam Film? by DevotedOne(m): 3:45pm On Nov 10, 2012
Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim In The Name of Allah, The All Compassionate, The All Merciful. As salaamu alaykum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh; The peace be upon you, and The Mercy of Allah and HIS Blessings.

Iran's 2003 earthquake took me by surprise. I did not realize its magnitude. Well, I no longer watch t.v., America went digital a few years go, and I didn't. And my radio's must be ancient. I have about eight radio's to include a shortwave receiver, all of them broken. And recently discovered that the radio in my automobile is now disconnected. O wonder of wonders.

This must be the worst storm I've ever heard of, to have hit New York City. That town would stand up to any storm that I can remember. And they would have some terrible snow storms. But I've never seen anything like this, happen there:

http://www.theatlantic.com/infocus/2012/10/hurricane-sandy-after-landfall/100396/ Hurricane sandy

http://www.theatlantic.com/infocus/2012/10/hurricane-sandy-in-photos/100395/

http://www.theatlantic.com/infocus/2012/11/hurricane-sandy-the-aftermath/100397/

I really don't know what to say about this discovery. I'm saddened that it might have been used to destroy the lives and properties of others, both here and abroad. I had no idea that this country was suffering from envy and/or weak moral character. But I will not ignore the Illuminati's involvement.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=umddUU6viIk HAARP and the Depopulation Programme (Part -1 )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=xo-T_KvLNdQ&feature=fvwp HAARP-- What is HAARP IS HAARP Dangerous HAARP and Weather Control.flv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqTcXu3swSE&feature=related H.A.A.R.P., Agenda 21 and Google's Role In The Sinister DNA Plan - Mature Content

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wEzy2kzR5M&feature=related Japan 8.9 earthquake caused by the U.S. Government with H.A.A.R.P.!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SToVBicIrJU What HAARP Is.. And Everything Its Used For.. Full HAARP Documentary

Wassalaam. DevotedOne
Re: Is Hurricane Sandy Divine Punishment On America For The Anti-Islam Film? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 12, 2012
fellis:

lol. What language is this? grin grin grin

i see you have a comprehension problem.
Re: Is Hurricane Sandy Divine Punishment On America For The Anti-Islam Film? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 12, 2012
Go away copycat.
Re: Is Hurricane Sandy Divine Punishment On America For The Anti-Islam Film? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 12, 2012
LagosShia:

sorry if i offend you with my post but the sentiment you express with this your thread is wicked to say the least.
You are the one who is spiritually handicap. You are the one who is so blinded by your own version of Islam that you refuse to see that natural disasters can happene to anybody. If thinking hurricane sandy is a sign from allah makes you feel good about you belief, na u sabi. But it make you a terrible soul in need of redemption. It make you a very sick person even to some of your muslem brothers. Bros(if u bi man) u need help
Re: Is Hurricane Sandy Divine Punishment On America For The Anti-Islam Film? by BetaThings: 1:32pm On Nov 12, 2012
fellis: Go away copycat.
Shut people up; don't shout at them
Re: Is Hurricane Sandy Divine Punishment On America For The Anti-Islam Film? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 12, 2012
BetaThings:
that lady had got anger issue
Re: Is Hurricane Sandy Divine Punishment On America For The Anti-Islam Film? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 12, 2012
fellis: LMAO.

LagosShia abeg no take laff kill me grin grin grin grin grin
my dear laff, u nid am
Re: Is Hurricane Sandy Divine Punishment On America For The Anti-Islam Film? by BetaThings: 2:23pm On Nov 12, 2012
Mee234: sweetheart u dey make me laugh. Anyway I think you are wicked unlike Paris(i no wen copy copy again). This thread has every sign of wickedness, hatred for the affected. You may not be a wicked person per say, but the many thinks hammered into you from birth about infidel is bearing fruit of terror. I read sometimes ago that even when a muslem is not a terrorist, he /she have sympathy for terrorists and thinks victims of terror deserve what they get. This thread prove that author right.

Now let us see the wickedly wicked who rejoice at the misfortune of others

1. https://www.nairaland.com/1090185/twenty-nigerians-died-saudi-arabia

mcsunny03@yahoo.com:
Federal Radio Corporation Of Nigeria(frcn)Reported that:Of ninety five thousand Nigeria pilgrims who went to d holy land in Saudi Arabia to perform d islamic holy rituals,ten thousand persons were deported,eight thousand were diagnonise of various illness and disease while twenty persons were confirm dead.WHAT is happening?do they undergo spiritual and physical torture in holy land?[/b]pls someone shld ansa me.

2 https://www.nairaland.com/1015867/13-die-lightning-strikes-mosque
Lightning struck during a Muslim prayer in Bangladesh

[b]Comments by Christians
- some are hidden

by Antivirus
Northern nigeria will be the next turn! Evil people!

by Sijo01(f)
Yes, this is just the begining........ The God that answers by lightning, thunder and fire, visit the enemies of this country IJN, Amen.

and so on

The hateful comments stopped when someone reminded them that lightning once struck the statue of Jesus

3. https://www.nairaland.com/1017894/flooding-jos-kills-least-28

When flooding started in the Northern part of Nigeria, a lot of Christians said God was punishing them. Then when the flooding rolled to the South, no more easy explanations Even in Jos, people showed their colours

ZUBY77: For Gowon - Pharoh, not letting my people biafra go,
Ten plagues will befall them like the Egyptians.
1 - Fulani killers
2 - cold weather
3 - boko haram
4 - floods

Dont cry yet, more six are the way. Until Gowon kneels down and beg the innocent civilians who died because they wanted freedom.

brownlord: THE GODS ARE ANGRY AM SURE

4. As regards tolerance, look at this.

kemoolala: i prophesize in the name that is above all names, in the name of God that Adeboye and I serve that ur finger that u take type dis msg withered now ijn
Re: Is Hurricane Sandy Divine Punishment On America For The Anti-Islam Film? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 12, 2012
BetaThings:
I wasn't shouting naa. Why did you think I was shouting?
Mee234:
that lady had got anger issue
Has, not had.
And I don't have anger issues. You forced me to react like that when you came here and started saying Muslims have sympathy for terrorists and think the victims deserve what they get
Re: Is Hurricane Sandy Divine Punishment On America For The Anti-Islam Film? by BetaThings: 2:45pm On Nov 12, 2012
fellis:
I apologise for coming across in that hard manner
But really when somebody accuses you of wickedness, you should refute it with evidence and if there is any double standards, esp where very clear, highlight it too
Re: Is Hurricane Sandy Divine Punishment On America For The Anti-Islam Film? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 12, 2012
BetaThings:
I apologise for coming across in that hard manner
But really when somebody accuses you of wickedness, you should refute it with evidence and if there is any double standards, esp where very clear, highlight it too

These Christians are always coming here to post different inciting words to Muslims, regardless of whether or not these words have any truth to them.
They usually don't need clarification, they just write these things to annoy Muslims.
Re: Is Hurricane Sandy Divine Punishment On America For The Anti-Islam Film? by maclatunji: 7:54pm On Nov 12, 2012
fellis:

These Christians are always coming here to post different inciting words to Muslims, regardless of whether or not these words have any truth to them.
They usually don't need clarification, they just write these things to annoy Muslims.

Try not to let it get to you to such an extent that you keep losing your anger.
Re: Is Hurricane Sandy Divine Punishment On America For The Anti-Islam Film? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 12, 2012
maclatunji:

Try not to let it get to you to such an extent that you keep losing your anger.

Wow maclatunji, so you think I have anger issues? sad
Re: Is Hurricane Sandy Divine Punishment On America For The Anti-Islam Film? by maclatunji: 11:03pm On Nov 12, 2012
fellis:

Wow maclatunji, so you think I have anger issues? sad

I don't think you have anger issues but you have been rather irritable for a few weeks now. It's like you now have very little tolerance for the shenanigans of some of our Christian counterparts.
Re: Is Hurricane Sandy Divine Punishment On America For The Anti-Islam Film? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 12, 2012
You are correct. I am actually getting less tolerant but since it is starting to look like I have anger issues I think I should start exercising more patience with them.
Re: Is Hurricane Sandy Divine Punishment On America For The Anti-Islam Film? by tpia1: 1:21am On Nov 13, 2012
" some nairalanders", not "these christians".

I tire for people sha.
Re: Is Hurricane Sandy Divine Punishment On America For The Anti-Islam Film? by Nobody: 6:19am On Nov 13, 2012
^You should have read through the thread before critisizing.
I wasn't talking about the whole of Nairaland, I was talking about the Christians that come here to post insults.
Re: Is Hurricane Sandy Divine Punishment On America For The Anti-Islam Film? by tpia1: 10:41pm On Nov 13, 2012
you prefer to be insulted by non-christians i suppose.

free world.
Re: Is Hurricane Sandy Divine Punishment On America For The Anti-Islam Film? by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 14, 2012
tpia1: you prefer to be insulted by non-christians i suppose.

free world.
Re: Is Hurricane Sandy Divine Punishment On America For The Anti-Islam Film? by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 14, 2012
fellis:
Has, not had.
And I don't have anger issues. You forced me to react like that when you came here and started saying Muslims have sympathy for terrorists and think the victims deserve what they get
the use of had was deliberate. I was supposing that the anger thing is a thing of the past. Anyway thank you. Hope you are good
Re: Is Hurricane Sandy Divine Punishment On America For The Anti-Islam Film? by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 14, 2012
fellis:

And what do you make of those muslems that post less than sensible post in religion section?
Re: Is Hurricane Sandy Divine Punishment On America For The Anti-Islam Film? by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 14, 2012
BetaThings:

Now let us see the wickedly wicked who rejoice at the misfortune of others

1. https://www.nairaland.com/1090185/twenty-nigerians-died-saudi-arabia

2 https://www.nairaland.com/1015867/13-die-lightning-strikes-mosque
Lightning struck during a Muslim prayer in Bangladesh

Comments by Christians - some are hidden

by Antivirus
Northern nigeria will be the next turn! Evil people!

by Sijo01(f)
Yes, this is just the begining........ The God that answers by lightning, thunder and fire, visit the enemies of this country IJN, Amen.

and so on

The hateful comments stopped when someone reminded them that lightning once struck the statue of Jesus

3. https://www.nairaland.com/1017894/flooding-jos-kills-least-28

When flooding started in the Northern part of Nigeria, a lot of Christians said God was punishing them. Then when the flooding rolled to the South, no more easy explanations Even in Jos, people showed their colours

4. As regards tolerance, look at this.

now here is someone who has decided that shouting will not do.
Most of the anti Islamic sentiments i have seen people express were born out of muslems actions. The victims of 2000 kuduna riot will do the same thing those guy did. It's human nature, when you sufer a misfortune as a result of another person action, the first emotion is hatred.
Re: Is Hurricane Sandy Divine Punishment On America For The Anti-Islam Film? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 14, 2012
Mee234:
And what do you make of those muslems that post less than sensible post in religion section?

Such as which Muslim?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Fasting In The Month Of Rajab Recommended? Like 27th Of Rajab? / The Vastness Of Allah’s Forgiveness / A Muslims View On Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.