Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

50 Cent And Floyd Mayweather Exchange Insults On Twitter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 50 Cent And Floyd Mayweather Exchange Insults On Twitter (12094 Views)

Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up / Snoop Dogg Insults President Goodluck Jonathan / 50 Cent And Ciara Are Now A Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

50 Cent And Floyd Mayweather Exchange Insults On Twitter by dotcomnamename: 1:52pm On Nov 04, 2012
Boxing champion, Floyd Mayweather and rapper, 50 cent were once best friends. Then things fell apart! :-)

Their friendship ended and beef started some months back after 50 cent dumped the boxing promotions company he formed with Floyd called The Money Team Promotions (TMT). 50 cent later announced that he was in talks to do business with Floyd's biggest boxing rival, Manny Pacquiao, while Floyd was in prison serving time for domestic violence. Though the deal never went through. 50 cent then announced that he has formed his own boxing promotion organization called SMS Promotions. The two friends are now enemies.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-CgvP2ESWHZI/UJZkAObl2mI/AAAAAAAA5p0/bw0DBl8JmAo/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-zdfZbyhCx3Q/UJZkv9HW9ZI/AAAAAAAA5qk/A8fpQz4d5HE/s1600/Untitled1.png[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-T3-utHzd2es/UJZkG9HdmQI/AAAAAAAA5qE/kpMQD4h5iLo/s1600/Halle+Berry+in+Catherine+Malandrino.png[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-5HE1J6Y6FLg/UJZkJ3BGSYI/AAAAAAAA5qM/3xtvcCchpuE/s1600/Picture-48.png[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-IhimRg_hXWw/UJZkOiOllEI/AAAAAAAA5qc/Pfgjd4OLxh0/s1600/Screen-Shot-2012-11-03-at-10.04.18-AM.png[/img]

Re: 50 Cent And Floyd Mayweather Exchange Insults On Twitter by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 04, 2012
50 cent is a man who calculates all of his moves.
Nothing he does is without a motive..this could be another one of his classic publicity stunts or him instigating yet again.

Either way $$$$ is involved..so you know!! grin

2 Likes

Re: 50 Cent And Floyd Mayweather Exchange Insults On Twitter by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 04, 2012
Tired of reading all these. Why can't adults be adults at all times? undecided

**SMH
Re: 50 Cent And Floyd Mayweather Exchange Insults On Twitter by Booty4me: 7:06pm On Nov 04, 2012
Third to comment

1 Like

Re: 50 Cent And Floyd Mayweather Exchange Insults On Twitter by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 04, 2012
Publicity stunt! - however, Floyd Mayweather would smash both Manny Pacquiao and Gamboa on the same night.... Gamboa is about 5'5 and he fights in the Featherweight division - Mayweather would knock him out with his eyes closed, with one hand.... Bwahahaha..

But you have to respect Al Haymon(the ghost) and 50cent's business/money making acumen.... If there's anyone I would like to be from a business point-of-view, it definitely has to be Al Haymon(the ghost)... God bless that black brother, too intelligent and advanced for simpletons!
Re: 50 Cent And Floyd Mayweather Exchange Insults On Twitter by miky(m): 7:13pm On Nov 04, 2012
50 cent the master of deception, na pie joor.. These boys dey fool us..
Re: 50 Cent And Floyd Mayweather Exchange Insults On Twitter by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 04, 2012
Make Mayweather go sleep, he's a small boy.
Re: 50 Cent And Floyd Mayweather Exchange Insults On Twitter by jemkob: 7:14pm On Nov 04, 2012
Floyd is badass, pulling out those long forgotten statistics of how 50cents' album sucks...lmao tongue tongue tongue grin grin

1 Like

Re: 50 Cent And Floyd Mayweather Exchange Insults On Twitter by SimplySEA(m): 7:15pm On Nov 04, 2012
Why do fools become rich....? See people fathers o..!
Re: 50 Cent And Floyd Mayweather Exchange Insults On Twitter by mrkels(m): 7:15pm On Nov 04, 2012
9th to comment plus this space is for sale cheesy

1 Like

Re: 50 Cent And Floyd Mayweather Exchange Insults On Twitter by stacomaster(m): 7:17pm On Nov 04, 2012
How cn ah view D Dialogue cnt See anytin?
Re: 50 Cent And Floyd Mayweather Exchange Insults On Twitter by dadicvila(m): 7:21pm On Nov 04, 2012
THIS COMMENT MAY BE HIDDEN
Re: 50 Cent And Floyd Mayweather Exchange Insults On Twitter by Kslib(m): 7:23pm On Nov 04, 2012
Me: good afternoon
Mama iyabo: good afternoon my pikin
Me: you hear wetun happen
Mama iyabo: no.. Wetin happen my pikin
Me: 50 cent and floyd dey quarrel for twitter oh..
Ma iyabo: mtchew.. How dat one take concine me..abegi buy wetin you wan buy comot for here.. Aproko
Me: **ehn,give me one cup of Garr!
Mama iyabo: hehehe,so you tink say na dat ur story go make me reduce the price of garr! For you abi.. abegi give me my money[N50]... 50cent ko...,floyd ni....

Me: ah,mama iyabo you garr! Too cost nah...haba
mama iyabo: why e no go cost.. Tell me why e no go cost,when una sabi carry news wey no go reduce the price of garr!..

34 Likes

Re: 50 Cent And Floyd Mayweather Exchange Insults On Twitter by Siga: 7:28pm On Nov 04, 2012
I see a badass album coming from 50 soon....50, needs people to beef on to wax nice album....Im buyin it....
Re: 50 Cent And Floyd Mayweather Exchange Insults On Twitter by olempe(m): 7:29pm On Nov 04, 2012
Kslib: Me: good afternoon
Ma iyabo: mtchew.. How dat one take concine me..abegi buy wetin you wan buy comot for here.. Aproko
Mama iyabo: hehehe,so you tink say na dat ur story go make me reduce the price of garr! For you abi.. abegi give me my money... 50cent ko...,floyd ni....

I love 50cent but he's too controversial. Fight Eedris
Fight R Kelly
Fight The Game
Fight Fat Joe
Fight Ja Rule
Fight this fight that...
doesn't mean I'd quit listening to his rhymes though, bt wetin de wori am gan...?
Re: 50 Cent And Floyd Mayweather Exchange Insults On Twitter by ndala(m): 7:30pm On Nov 04, 2012
Mama iyabo: hehehe,so you tink say na dat ur story go make me reduce the price of garr! For you abi.. abegi give me my money[N50]... 50cent ko...,floyd ni....

mama iyabo: why e no go cost.. Tell me why e no go cost,when una sabi carry news wey no go reduce the price of garr!..
lwkmd oooo nairalanders no go ever change ooo grin
Re: 50 Cent And Floyd Mayweather Exchange Insults On Twitter by ballabriggs: 7:32pm On Nov 04, 2012
The same 50 cents went all out on French Montana weeks back on twitter. It was good French was intelligent enough not to respond.

I believe Floyd, 50 must be frustrated
Re: 50 Cent And Floyd Mayweather Exchange Insults On Twitter by Kirinwa: 7:40pm On Nov 04, 2012
Why are Nairaland Moderators always putting us through this torture?I crave those days when every thread sent to front page was worthy of a space there. Nowadays Timaya eats Bolee,Omotola angry at Genevieve all find their way into front page. Nairaland I weep for you!

1 Like

Re: 50 Cent And Floyd Mayweather Exchange Insults On Twitter by bolaino(m): 7:48pm On Nov 04, 2012

lwkmd, guy u funny gon, well floyd is'nt all dat bright, and fifty cent's a snake (love dat dude, nohomo#) let's see how this plays out though , but fifty cent too like beef, haba, e no dey tire for beef? Make he try pork na,
Re: 50 Cent And Floyd Mayweather Exchange Insults On Twitter by thegoodjoehunt(m): 8:23pm On Nov 04, 2012
I'll give it to Floyd. Those are some of the funniest tweets I have ever Read.

SISTERS MANAGING SPORTS.
grin
Re: 50 Cent And Floyd Mayweather Exchange Insults On Twitter by thegoodjoehunt(m): 8:24pm On Nov 04, 2012
*Kails*:
50 cent is a man who calculates all of his moves.
Nothing he does is without a motive..this could be another one of his classic publicity stunts or him instigating yet again.

Either way $$$$ is involved..so you know!! grin

I wonder what the stunts do for him. His sales keep dropping with the more stunts he pulls. His net worth is also dropping.
Re: 50 Cent And Floyd Mayweather Exchange Insults On Twitter by thegoodjoehunt(m): 8:30pm On Nov 04, 2012
ballabriggs: The same 50 cents went all out on French Montana weeks back on twitter. It was good French was intelligent enough not to respond.

I believe Floyd, 50 must be frustrated

French Twitter reply to 50cent.

@50cent damnnn homie last year u was da mannnnn homieeeeeee wat da fuuuckkk happen to uuuuuu.

Hilarious.
wink

https://twitter.com/FrencHMonTanA/status/255996652039589888
Re: 50 Cent And Floyd Mayweather Exchange Insults On Twitter by phreakabit(m): 8:37pm On Nov 04, 2012
Mayweather's annihilating 50cent with FACTS! Damn!!!! R.I.P 50 cry

I know winters cold, and summers way better, but to get to that you have to go through the Mayweather.

4 Likes

Re: 50 Cent And Floyd Mayweather Exchange Insults On Twitter by dBard: 8:42pm On Nov 04, 2012

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin angry cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 50 Cent And Floyd Mayweather Exchange Insults On Twitter by fittty(m): 8:51pm On Nov 04, 2012
CELEBRITY STUNT!!

WHY DO FANS FAIL TO REALIZE THIS?
Re: 50 Cent And Floyd Mayweather Exchange Insults On Twitter by vislabraye(m): 8:51pm On Nov 04, 2012
I've been seeing 50's beef about Mayweather on twitter too. Let them settle it in the ring.

1 Like

Re: 50 Cent And Floyd Mayweather Exchange Insults On Twitter by ektbear: 8:51pm On Nov 04, 2012
Prime example of why friendship and business should never be mixed.

1 Like

Re: 50 Cent And Floyd Mayweather Exchange Insults On Twitter by niggadee(m): 8:59pm On Nov 04, 2012
same silly american negro floyd talking 2 his dad like a pieces of shit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyRmwXhGecA stupid Ignorant american negro pplz
Re: 50 Cent And Floyd Mayweather Exchange Insults On Twitter by mallorca(m): 9:02pm On Nov 04, 2012

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 50 Cent And Floyd Mayweather Exchange Insults On Twitter by RickyRoss1(m): 9:19pm On Nov 04, 2012
Pusssy asss nigggazz
Re: 50 Cent And Floyd Mayweather Exchange Insults On Twitter by MrGlobe(m): 9:40pm On Nov 04, 2012
Those were some hilarious tweets. pure comedy. floyd acted like a woman scorned. lmao. but if this will bring the pac/floyd fight to reality, let the beef continue.
Re: 50 Cent And Floyd Mayweather Exchange Insults On Twitter by eminemkayc: 9:47pm On Nov 04, 2012
Cant wait for shady and d D12 crew to be pulled into dis shiit.... wud be much fun with the lyrical punches that'l result....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Maria Ude Nwachi Wins Pulse Africa Facebook Influencer Of The Year Award / [photos] Lucky Fan!!! Miley Cyrus Lets A Fan Grab Her Boobs And Kiss Her / Celeb Couples With Huge Height Differences. Pics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.