Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,462 members, 7,840,013 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

50 Cent And Floyd Mayweather Exchange Insults On Twitter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 50 Cent And Floyd Mayweather Exchange Insults On Twitter (12107 Views)

Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up / Snoop Dogg Insults President Goodluck Jonathan / 50 Cent And Ciara Are Now A Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50 Cent And Floyd Mayweather Exchange Insults On Twitter by tyson55(m): 9:48pm On Nov 04, 2012
Floyd buys friendships. He hates to be alone; the people he surrounds himself with stay to get paid. 50 doesn’t need his money, because he’s successful. The only thing is that Floyd’s crowd is waiting to get paid, and 50 is beyond fake, bought out friendships.
Re: 50 Cent And Floyd Mayweather Exchange Insults On Twitter by miqos02(m): 9:50pm On Nov 04, 2012
Kslib: Me: good afternoon
Mama iyabo: good afternoon my pikin
Me: you hear wetun happen
Mama iyabo: no.. Wetin happen my pikin
Me: 50 cent and floyd dey quarrel for twitter oh..
Ma iyabo: mtchew.. How dat one take concine me..abegi buy wetin you wan buy comot for here.. Aproko
Me: **ehn,give me one cup of Garr!
Mama iyabo: hehehe,so you tink say na dat ur story go make me reduce the price of garr! For you abi.. abegi give me my money[N50]... 50cent ko...,floyd ni....

Me: ah,mama iyabo you garr! Too cost nah...haba
mama iyabo: why e no go cost.. Tell me why e no go cost,when una sabi carry news wey no go reduce the price of garr!..
o boy u bad
Re: 50 Cent And Floyd Mayweather Exchange Insults On Twitter by tyson55(m): 9:55pm On Nov 04, 2012
This is what 50 gotta say about their beef:

“[The issues between us] really comes from … everybody around him is waiting on the next time he feels generous. And I have a lot [of money], so I don’t wait for nobody. I’ll go do what I gotta do. I don’t have to sit around and wait for the next time he feels like giving somebody something. Me and Floyd is always gonna be cool. He is different. [There's been] a different side of Floyd coming out of the pen. That’s all.”
Re: 50 Cent And Floyd Mayweather Exchange Insults On Twitter by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 04, 2012
Faker than $2 bill
Re: 50 Cent And Floyd Mayweather Exchange Insults On Twitter by tyson55(m): 10:00pm On Nov 04, 2012
Floyd completely have a paradigm shift coming from jail.

Re: 50 Cent And Floyd Mayweather Exchange Insults On Twitter by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 04, 2012
twitter - straight up glass houses , stones and sheet
Re: 50 Cent And Floyd Mayweather Exchange Insults On Twitter by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 04, 2012
shymexx: Publicity stunt! - however, Floyd Mayweather would smash both Manny Pacquiao and Gamboa on the same night.... Gamboa is about 5'5 and he fights in the Featherweight division - Mayweather would knock him out with his eyes closed, with one hand.... Bwahahaha..

Publicity stunt ur nuts! And that talk of Floyd beating Manny and Gamboa at the same time shows you know next to nothing about boxing or why Floyd and 50cent hate each other so much right now.
Re: 50 Cent And Floyd Mayweather Exchange Insults On Twitter by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 04, 2012
tyson55: Floyd buys friendships. He hates to be alone; the people he surrounds himself with stay to get paid. 50 doesn’t need his money, because he’s successful. The only thing is that Floyd’s crowd is waiting to get paid, and 50 is beyond fake, bought out friendships.

So, thats what you understand from everything thats been going on or you just got that from the interview you read?

50cent is treacherous! He was dealing with Manny behind Floyd's back and was only getting close to Floyd because he wants in on the big bucks Boxing promotion has to offer and he thought he could take advantage of Floyd. The moment Floyd peeped his game, 50cent crew hostile and started disparaging him all over the media. Typical.
Re: 50 Cent And Floyd Mayweather Exchange Insults On Twitter by Nobody: 12:00am On Nov 05, 2012
ekt_bear: Prime example of why friendship and business should never be mixed.

There was never friendship. It was all business to 50cent. From the Rick Ross/Floyd/Trick Daddy beef to the present..... money has always been the underlying motive.
Re: 50 Cent And Floyd Mayweather Exchange Insults On Twitter by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 05, 2012
ballabriggs: The same 50 cents went all out on French Montana weeks back on twitter. It was good French was intelligent enough not to respond.

I believe Floyd, 50 must be frustrated

French Montana actually dissed 50cent first. First in an interview, then on twitter then 50cent went berserk.
Re: 50 Cent And Floyd Mayweather Exchange Insults On Twitter by chucky234(m): 12:13am On Nov 05, 2012
Floyd is becoming synonymous with trouble,he can see him ending up the Mike Tyson way.
Re: 50 Cent And Floyd Mayweather Exchange Insults On Twitter by chucky234(m): 12:23am On Nov 05, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

I wonder what the stunts do for him. His sales keep dropping with the more stunts he pulls. His net worth is also dropping.
His album sales may be dropping but his net worth will not drop anytime soon,the $50m he was paid by Bugatti Veron is untouched with the Nike contract still running,50cent's worth is intact.
Re: 50 Cent And Floyd Mayweather Exchange Insults On Twitter by Nobody: 12:26am On Nov 05, 2012
Those tweets and this whole thing is Real....

Anybody with elite level Sports Knowledge+Hip Hop Knowledge Knows there is no way Floyd would ever allow his friend to make a...

"You are ducking Manny Jab"

...The subliminals in the tweets are references only hardcore sports fans would even recognize.

This shitt is real

lmao Floyd called him a "snake"...

"Spending Money On Hoezz..." Hardcore fans know who he is referencing.

If it was a publicity stunt the subliminals would not be so Vague.
Re: 50 Cent And Floyd Mayweather Exchange Insults On Twitter by Nobody: 12:34am On Nov 05, 2012
Re: 50 Cent And Floyd Mayweather Exchange Insults On Twitter by Nobody: 12:36am On Nov 05, 2012
That was a Hellacious Shot.........Gawtdamn...

Let me open up another tab and read this twitter bullshitt..
Re: 50 Cent And Floyd Mayweather Exchange Insults On Twitter by A40(m): 1:57am On Nov 05, 2012
Wouldn't it be fun to see these niggas actually get into a boxing match? Smh at these divas
Re: 50 Cent And Floyd Mayweather Exchange Insults On Twitter by Nobody: 1:59am On Nov 05, 2012
Soon as i heard 50 was in Talks to try and promote pac while Floyd was in Jail...i predicted this would happen.

So many Flomos(Floyd Fanatics on Boxing Boards) disregarded my prediction

50 Is a Grimey Snake.....

Floyd giving him the Bizz on Twitter....Wayne,Ross and All those Boys Laughing their assess off

Expect Floyd to make an Appearance in the Next Wayne,Drake and Ross Video
Re: 50 Cent And Floyd Mayweather Exchange Insults On Twitter by Nuzo1(m): 2:34am On Nov 05, 2012
These guys are doing great finacially and will be on that ladder for sometime.

The problem with them right now is;

1. Floyd seem to be intoxicated with the power, money and women at his beck and call. This is coupled with the low self esteem issues and the need to have happening guys as friends.

2. 50cents is a very intelligent guy but overrated regarding his bussiness acumen. He made most part of his money when a coca cola opportunity called while he was at the peak of his rap career. Any other person would have taken the same step. He mostly used reversed racism to persuade white people to do his bidding. At a point in time, white people became afraid of getting on his bad side as he will turn into a racist war.
On his last ditch search to remain relavant like before, he has become unnecessarily vocal and a big bully on twitter. Unfortunately and as usual, he met his match yet again.
Re: 50 Cent And Floyd Mayweather Exchange Insults On Twitter by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 05, 2012
Ma iyabo: mtchew.. How dat one take concine me..abegi buy wetin you wan buy comot for here.. Aproko
Mama iyabo: hehehe,so you tink say na dat ur story go make me reduce the price of garr! For you abi.. abegi give me my money[N50]... 50cent ko...,floyd ni....

mama iyabo: why e no go cost.. Tell me why e no go cost,when una sabi carry news wey no go reduce the price of garr!..

OMG, 32likes. Garri must reduce.
Re: 50 Cent And Floyd Mayweather Exchange Insults On Twitter by Khayil(m): 9:13am On Nov 05, 2012
This is hiphop
Re: 50 Cent And Floyd Mayweather Exchange Insults On Twitter by ibnquasale(m): 10:22am On Nov 05, 2012

you haff killed me with laughter oooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 50 Cent And Floyd Mayweather Exchange Insults On Twitter by xammy(m): 10:57am On Nov 05, 2012
*Kails*:
50 cent is a man who calculates all of his moves.
Nothing he does is without a motive..this could be another one of his classic publicity stunts or him instigating yet again.

Either way $$$$ is involved..so you know!! grin

GBAM!

1 Like

Re: 50 Cent And Floyd Mayweather Exchange Insults On Twitter by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 05, 2012

grin
Re: 50 Cent And Floyd Mayweather Exchange Insults On Twitter by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 05, 2012
kingoflag:

[size=18pt]There was never friendship. It was all business to 50cent.[/size] From the Rick Ross/Floyd/Trick Daddy beef to the present..... money has always been the underlying motive.

^^^
not sure when ppl will realize this about 50. grin
he is the kind of guy who would buy you drinks/play the best friend role, get offered money to slay your career and will do it with a smile. grin

hmmm...i know some ppl like that. tongue
Re: 50 Cent And Floyd Mayweather Exchange Insults On Twitter by Thok(m): 1:00pm On Nov 05, 2012
Dem exchange insult.. Na cloth abi na wrapa d thng be?.. Abegi..
Re: 50 Cent And Floyd Mayweather Exchange Insults On Twitter by tavon(m): 2:38pm On Nov 06, 2012
50 is a fool but so is floyd. they are both ego driven maniacs. It was a time bomb waiting to happen. Every ally 50 cent has had he has fallen out with. He goes on radio and even disses members of his own crew. He even disses his superior Dr Dre regarding the SMS audio and the beats by dre headphone.

Floyd on the other hand is an arrogant piece of work. Heres a video of him about to get into a fist fight with his father.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyRmwXhGecA

Heres floyd again with Larry merchant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6Zert5VaWk

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News! Pete Edochie Is Freed At Last / Hot Nigerian Model, Beautiful Adaobi Okezie Breaks Instagram With Super Hot Pics / Celeb Couples With Huge Height Differences. Pics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.