Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

2 Private University Admission In 2008 (acheiver's And Convenant University) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2 Private University Admission In 2008 (acheiver's And Convenant University) (2956 Views)

6 Reasons You Shouldn’t Attend A Private University / Convenant University Convocates 144 First Class / Virginity Test For Female Students To Be Conducted By Convenant University? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2 Private University Admission In 2008 (acheiver's And Convenant University) by face2tu: 6:14pm On Jan 30, 2008
Hi People,
I have information on 2 private university offering admission to student in 2008 and it closes very soon, so good luck.

1, Acheiver's university,
Their form has being out for sale for weeks and it closes febuary 8,
there will be oral screening with which you will present the form you bought and your waec or neco at not more than 2 sittings, the only but in there is that you will have to written JAMB last year and if you did not you can still be admitted into the school,
check their website for more details
www.achieversuniversity.org
or simply contact me and i will be glad to help you out.
The form is five thousand five hundred naira and its sold at all WEMA bank Nationwide,

2, Covenant University,
They are also selling forms at Five thousand two hundred and fifty naira and it closes in March.
Here is what they want you to do,
-- Get a jamb form and fill in covenant university and make sure you make the cut off mark
--- Then get their own form and fill it online and you will appear in front of a panel for some oral screening, (expo, dress formal and no jeans).the screening happens sometime in April,
--- for the courses they offer and other information you may also check on their website.
www.convenantuniversity.edu.ng
or simply contact me,

We all want to go the university and the time is now,

Femi

(1) (Reply)

Ptdf Online Overseas Scholarship Application Forms Out-for Nigerians Only / Nuba Polytechnic, Zaria 2010/2011 Admissions / Career Guidance And Opportunity Thread For Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.