Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Israel To Bomb Iran After US Elections!!! - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel To Bomb Iran After US Elections!!! (11231 Views)

Oregon Teenager Attempts To Bomb High School / Israel To Put Thousands Of Africans In Detention Camp / Israel To Free Palestinian Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel To Bomb Iran After US Elections!!! by seanet01: 11:13pm On Nov 04, 2012
manny4life:

They are already doing so just not directly. Even the ones they did directly, hacking and dumping computer virus into one of their nuclear system rendering (you get it).

This is about to be Third World War between U.S, U.K, Israel, Europe and her allies vs Iran, Russia, China and her allies. I pray that this doesn't get messy. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Infact it is going to be serious. America will not find this easy. Their bragado will surely end one day.
Re: Israel To Bomb Iran After US Elections!!! by RickyRoss1(m): 11:43pm On Nov 04, 2012
seanet01: Infact it is going to be serious. America will not find this easy. Their bragado will surely end one day.

SURE, NOTHING LASTS FOREVER...
Re: Israel To Bomb Iran After US Elections!!! by seanet01: 11:57pm On Nov 04, 2012
Ricky_Ross:

SURE, NOTHING LASTS FOREVER...
You no one day i was reading Nostradamus and i was like what if iran sends us navy to the sea bottom and somehow find a way of not turning this to a world war.
Re: Israel To Bomb Iran After US Elections!!! by manny4life(m): 1:23am On Nov 05, 2012
seanet01: Infact it is going to be serious. America will not find this easy. Their bragado will surely end one day.

You said one day right? Definitely NOT when it comes to World War III grin grin grin grin
Re: Israel To Bomb Iran After US Elections!!! by manny4life(m): 1:24am On Nov 05, 2012
Ricky_Ross:

So who are you gonna support in this messy situation? As a Christian I will naturally support Israel, I always feel pity for the Iranians because they have every right to own Nuclear weapons like Israel, Pakistan, India etc?

If Russia and China finally joins this war it means the end of the world has come.

ABEG MAKE I GO VILLAGE GO BRING MY CHAPLET, I DEY COME

I support the U.S. and Israel as opposed to Russia and Iran. When the sh.it hits the fan, we'll see. At the end of the race, we shall count the miles.
Re: Israel To Bomb Iran After US Elections!!! by pazienza(m): 1:58am On Nov 05, 2012
I am in support of iran on this,iran remain the last nation standing against western imperialism. The khazars and edomites occupying israel today,claiming to be children of abraham and their partners in crime,the US and europe will be put to shame. I just pray so.
Re: Israel To Bomb Iran After US Elections!!! by Nobody: 2:06am On Nov 05, 2012
pazienza: I am in support of iran on this,iran remain the last nation standing against western imperialism. The khazars and edomites occupying israel today,claiming to be children of abraham and their partners in crime,the US and europe will be put to shame. I just pray so.

HEY MAN, YOU GOT IT WRONG. NO NATION CAN EVER WIN ISRAEL IN WAR. THIS A PROMISE MADE BY "GOD THE MOST HIGH".
Re: Israel To Bomb Iran After US Elections!!! by Orpelin: 2:25am On Nov 05, 2012
Still on this matter; expect the unexpected.
but lets all remember that this chemical type of war is not a gari thing at all, now that the UN Security Council has just been expanded with first ever 2 africa country included.
Just pray that this dont degenerate into WW III in which africa is vulnarablev and not immune.
Re: Israel To Bomb Iran After US Elections!!! by ektbear: 2:53am On Nov 05, 2012
OP, you entirely misread the article, or don't understand what the term "war game" means.

Anyway, well-run countries like Israel plan for every outcome/possibility, so they are not taken by surprise and are able to react quickly.

Other countries do not. Can't be mad at Israel for being prepared.
Re: Israel To Bomb Iran After US Elections!!! by malele(m): 5:21am On Nov 05, 2012
This can never generate to world war 3.
Iran wants to control the middle east by building nuclear weapon, and countries within the middle east does not want that.
Russia and china together can not march a force of USA, france , japan, germany, canada, Britain, Georgia,turkey,
Re: Israel To Bomb Iran After US Elections!!! by citizenisb: 7:36am On Nov 05, 2012
Re: Israel To Bomb Iran After US Elections!!! by citizenisb: 7:38am On Nov 05, 2012
When the simulation was planned, it appeared that the fall of 2012 would be a critical period, and therefore it was decided to examine the possible developments subsequent to an Israeli attack. This sense of an imminent decision has since abated somewhat, but after the US and Israeli elections, the question of an attack will undoubtedly resurface. It is therefore critical to continue to examine the potential ramifications of an attack.

The scenario of an Israeli attack immediately after the US elections does not reflect the position of the Institute for National Security Studies. The possibility of an Israeli attack at any time is complex and has been analyzed in many INSS publications. Overall, there are two opposing assessments of the implications of an Israeli attack.

One anticipates the outbreak of World War III, while
the other envisions containment and restraint, and presumes that in practice, Iran’s capabilities to ignite the Middle East are limited.
The war game that took place developed in the direction of containment and restraint, with the actors motivated mainly by rational considerations and critical interests.
Re: Israel To Bomb Iran After US Elections!!! by eduson55(m): 9:40am On Nov 05, 2012
taa,
end of the world wetin?
Ricky_Ross:

So who are you gonna support in this messy situation? As a Christian I will naturally support Israel, I always feel pity for the Iranians because they have every right to own Nuclear weapons like Israel, Pakistan, India etc?

If Russia and China finally joins this war it means the end of the world has come.

ABEG MAKE I GO VILLAGE GO BRING MY CHAPLET, I DEY COME
Re: Israel To Bomb Iran After US Elections!!! by christ4mi(f): 9:45am On Nov 05, 2012
Rubbish it a one man thread. Lemme not waste my time reading. Wetin concern bird with toothbrush
Re: Israel To Bomb Iran After US Elections!!! by eduson55(m): 9:46am On Nov 05, 2012
Orpelin: Still on this matter; expect the unexpected.
but lets all remember that [size=28pt]this chemical type of war is not a gari thing at all[/size],
Re: Israel To Bomb Iran After US Elections!!! by juman(m): 9:48am On Nov 05, 2012
Na lie.

I dey laugh ooooo. grin grin grin
Re: Israel To Bomb Iran After US Elections!!! by eduson55(m): 9:51am On Nov 05, 2012
na this your open teeth nuclear bomb go clear for you.
keep laughing
juman: Na lie.

I dey laugh ooooo. grin grin grin
Re: Israel To Bomb Iran After US Elections!!! by geek(m): 9:55am On Nov 05, 2012
Ricky_Ross: I am getting tired of these empty threat's. If they want to attack Iran I don't think they will make it public? Do you have to inform your enemy before you attack him? What strategy are they trying to use sef

Actually they do have to make it public.

The Hague Convention, of which Israel is legally bound, prohibits attack without previous and explicit warning. If they didn't, Israel would be committing war crime.
Re: Israel To Bomb Iran After US Elections!!! by Truckpusher(m): 10:07am On Nov 05, 2012
Before America's bravado,bragado or whatever you call it will end the whole world will weep and wish that Iran was totally isolated and hang to dry by Israeli and US military power...mark my words....before America will be over the whole world will weep like they never did before.

2 Likes

Re: Israel To Bomb Iran After US Elections!!! by LagosBoi2(m): 10:44am On Nov 05, 2012
C_Collins:

HEY MAN, YOU GOT IT WRONG. NO NATION CAN EVER WIN ISRAEL IN WAR. THIS A PROMISE MADE BY "GOD THE MOST HIGH".

see mumu..Allah no promise Iran abi?
Re: Israel To Bomb Iran After US Elections!!! by LagosBoi2(m): 10:48am On Nov 05, 2012
Unless Israel goes to war with Iran..they will not stop bragging, please go to war with Iran, they will squeeze some blood out of tel aviv.

You can kill 10,000 Iranians and Iran will kill some 8,000 Israelite, lets see who will cry more. Israel or Iran with larger population.
Re: Israel To Bomb Iran After US Elections!!! by DANILSA(m): 10:52am On Nov 05, 2012
***GETS CONFUSE***HISSES @ THE TOPIC*** TAKES THE NEXT AVAILABLE 1414 TO MY VILLAGE*** INVITES LABORERS TO HELP ME MAKE ENOUGH GARRI BEFORE NOVEMBER 6***REMAINS IN MY VILLAGE***WAITING FOR NORTHERN(MUSLIMS) NIGERIA TO ATTACK SOUTHERN NIGERIA OVER THE BOMBING OF IRAN>>>NEXT TOPIC PLS wink wink wink
Re: Israel To Bomb Iran After US Elections!!! by salt1: 10:53am On Nov 05, 2012
christ4mi: Rubbish it a one man thread. Lemme not waste my time reading. Wetin concern bird with toothbrush
You think it doesn't concern you?
Sis, the Middle East is God's time piece for the world. The events there, where the continents meet, shape human history.
Go to a Bible-believing church and make ur peace with God. We are in the last stage of human history. Climactic events are unfOlding before our very eyes
Re: Israel To Bomb Iran After US Elections!!! by IleIfe2(m): 10:59am On Nov 05, 2012
citizenisb: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iran/9654122/Inside-Israels-nuclear-wargames.html

Israeli military leaders have conducted a war game simulating a strike on Iranian nuclear facilities, five days after the US Presidential elections.

The election is tommorrow.
Re: Israel To Bomb Iran After US Elections!!! by Truckpusher(m): 11:14am On Nov 05, 2012
obadiah777: FRONT PAGE MATERIAL
ONCE AGAIN THE PROPHET HAS SPOKEN CORRECTLY....IS PROPHET OBADIAH777 IN THIS HOUSE?

2 Likes

Re: Israel To Bomb Iran After US Elections!!! by AroOkigbo(m): 11:15am On Nov 05, 2012
Lagos_Boi:

see mumu..Allah no promise Iran abi?
Wetin allah promise Iran? Do you count on the promises of a moon god?
Re: Israel To Bomb Iran After US Elections!!! by tintingz(m): 11:18am On Nov 05, 2012
C_Collins:
just watch and see how isreal will turn to a bloody nation.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Multimillion-dollar Diamond Heist In Brussels / Trump’s Border Wall Breached By Smugglers Over 3,000 Times, Records Reveal / Hurricane Florence Nears Category 5 As It Moves Towards S-W Coast Of U.S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.