Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,653 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Israel To Bomb Iran After US Elections!!! - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel To Bomb Iran After US Elections!!! (11232 Views)

Oregon Teenager Attempts To Bomb High School / Israel To Put Thousands Of Africans In Detention Camp / Israel To Free Palestinian Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel To Bomb Iran After US Elections!!! by LagosBoi2(m): 11:19am On Nov 05, 2012
Aro Okigbo:
Wetin allah promise Iran? Do you count on the promises of a moon god?

Who told you Allah is a moon god? you must be mis-informed.
Re: Israel To Bomb Iran After US Elections!!! by tintingz(m): 11:24am On Nov 05, 2012
Aro Okigbo:
Wetin allah promise Iran? Do you count on the promises of a moon god?
you forgot that Jehovah didnt save his son on the cross after the shouting Jesus was crying to Jehovah.......how will he save a whole nation??
Re: Israel To Bomb Iran After US Elections!!! by tintingz(m): 11:27am On Nov 05, 2012
Lagos_Boi:
i wonder where he got his moon god concept
Re: Israel To Bomb Iran After US Elections!!! by LagosBoi2(m): 12:07pm On Nov 05, 2012
tintingz: i wonder where he got his moon god concept

from the bible story grin
Re: Israel To Bomb Iran After US Elections!!! by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 05, 2012
i hope the brainless and sstupid muslims in northern nigeria will not use the oppurtunity to declare a holy war against christians in that region
Re: Israel To Bomb Iran After US Elections!!! by DANILSA(m): 12:15pm On Nov 05, 2012
rafhell: i hope the brainless and sstupid muslims in northern nigeria will not use the oppurtunity to declare a holy war against christians in that region
JUST MY FEAR undecided cry cry
Re: Israel To Bomb Iran After US Elections!!! by honeric01(m): 12:32pm On Nov 05, 2012
Somebody should hold that Israel o. i heard the 2 major religion in Israel are Judaism and Islamism, if this is true, then i don't CARE what happens to the BRAGGING Israelis.
Re: Israel To Bomb Iran After US Elections!!! by ignis: 12:38pm On Nov 05, 2012
rafhell: i hope the brainless and sstupid muslims in northern nigeria will not use the oppurtunity to declare a holy war against christians in that region
For sure, they would. Not just Nigeria but all over the world.
Re: Israel To Bomb Iran After US Elections!!! by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 05, 2012
Africa will be worst hit.dont pray for war oh
Re: Israel To Bomb Iran After US Elections!!! by eduson55(m): 1:16pm On Nov 05, 2012
taaa..let me issue you this warning from the house of representatvie,NL.
mind the way you comment on nairaland,if you dont know what to say,kindly sit and read others.
i wont repeat myself again.
grin
babaearly: Africa will be worst hit.dont pray for war oh
Re: Israel To Bomb Iran After US Elections!!! by babaowo: 1:26pm On Nov 05, 2012
Lagos_Boi:

see mumu..Allah no promise Iran abi?
..... lol ,na who come promise athiest
Re: Israel To Bomb Iran After US Elections!!! by Frostyzone(m): 1:33pm On Nov 05, 2012
Exactly what I was thinking...
Re: Israel To Bomb Iran After US Elections!!! by Frostyzone(m): 1:40pm On Nov 05, 2012
The way I see this, Muslims will naturally support Iran, irrespective of the former's known terrorism status. The Christian will support the west...naturally.
On a personal note, as an atheist, I clamour for peace and the abolition of religion which is really the root cause of all this madness.

2 Likes

Re: Israel To Bomb Iran After US Elections!!! by Caseless: 3:00pm On Nov 05, 2012
christ4mi: Rubbish it a one man thread. Lemme not waste my time reading. Wetin concern bird with toothbrush
him suppose brush hin teeth nau.
Re: Israel To Bomb Iran After US Elections!!! by tintingz(m): 3:14pm On Nov 05, 2012
babaowo: ..... lol ,na who come promise athiest
the monkeys grin
Re: Israel To Bomb Iran After US Elections!!! by hotwax: 3:22pm On Nov 05, 2012
Infact it is going to be serious. America will not find this easy. Their bragado will surely end one day.

By the time america bragado ends, the whole world would have returned back to stone age.

You think Russia and China can match USA alone? USA hasa the capability to fight all world military together at once.
They have A̶̲̥̅​ distributed weapon system. They can deploy and deliver weapon to any part of ther world with ease and around the hour.

American fall will not be A̶̲̥̅​ garri matter.

America can only fall from inside. The breaking of the states/Union.

China can't even march Cananda military and wealth.

1 Like

Re: Israel To Bomb Iran After US Elections!!! by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 05, 2012
Truckpusher: ONCE AGAIN THE PROPHET HAS SPOKEN CORRECTLY....IS PROPHET OBADIAH777 IN THIS HOUSE?
HEHE SUP MY BRETHREN TRUCKPUSHER. I AM JUST WATCHING THE THREAD.
Re: Israel To Bomb Iran After US Elections!!! by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 05, 2012
hotwax:

By the time america bragado ends, the whole world would have returned back to stone age.

You think Russia and China can match USA alone? USA hasa the capability to fight all world military together at once.
They have A̶̲̥̅​ distributed weapon system. They can deploy and deliver weapon to any part of ther world with ease and around the hour.

PLEASE KEEP QUIET. YOU KNOW NOT WHAT YOU SPEAK OFF.
Re: Israel To Bomb Iran After US Elections!!! by truelovecom: 4:16pm On Nov 05, 2012
If the war start . I will try my best to enter israel and defend our fatherland, yes israel is my fatherland .

Its better i fight and die on the battlefield ,with my people (israel) ,than to stay back and hear that israel is destroyed(if at all they can be destroyed).

if israel goes down tomorrow, i will go down with them.....i pray that the israeli military will recruit people from igboland, against their war with iran.

1 Like

Re: Israel To Bomb Iran After US Elections!!! by Frostyzone(m): 4:55pm On Nov 05, 2012
truelove.com:
If the war start . I will try my best to enter israel and defend our fatherland, yes israel is my fatherland .

Its better i fight and die on the battlefield ,with my people (israel) ,than to stay back and hear that israel is destroyed(if at all they can be destroyed).

if israel goes down tomorrow, i will go down with them.....i pray that the israeli military will recruit people from igboland, against their war with iran.
Please don't turn this into another tribal war, you f.uckin f.aggot.
Re: Israel To Bomb Iran After US Elections!!! by Horus(m): 5:34pm On Nov 05, 2012
hotwax:

If the Americans have the capability to fight all world military together at once why they were unable to win in Vietnam?
Re: Israel To Bomb Iran After US Elections!!! by Heatblast(m): 5:46pm On Nov 05, 2012
So people actually think that by the end of the war a god would appear in the sky and take them to paradise *smh. The truth is by the end of it all, everybody would cry cause of the massive loss of life, no god would come and rescue anybody/nation in the end the people that survive would start to think about their beliefs... As I have said before "mother nature is genius" she always finds a quick way to erradicate stu.pid people... Some people are here clamouring for war forgetting the outcome of ww2.. Smh angry
Re: Israel To Bomb Iran After US Elections!!! by afrikanns: 6:12pm On Nov 05, 2012
C_Collins:

HEY MAN, YOU GOT IT WRONG. NO NATION CAN EVER WIN ISRAEL IN WAR. THIS A PROMISE MADE BY "GOD THE MOST HIGH".

Wheneva i hear this instanta i developed bellyache, is it isreal of yesterday, today or tomorow,go and find out all the altrousitys bein committed by ur isrealites.I beg no pass this kind info here again oo so that u ll not put to shame if ur isreal is eventually wiped out of their illegal occupied territory.
Re: Israel To Bomb Iran After US Elections!!! by afrikanns: 6:18pm On Nov 05, 2012
Lagos_Boi:

This kind question deserved no response, u should av read the questioner's I.Q compared it to that of flies nah.
Re: Israel To Bomb Iran After US Elections!!! by afrikanns: 6:20pm On Nov 05, 2012

cant assure u of that cos what goes around might as well comes around.
Re: Israel To Bomb Iran After US Elections!!! by afrikanns: 6:27pm On Nov 05, 2012
honeric01: Somebody should hold that Israel o. i heard the 2 major religion in Israel are Judaism and Islamism, if this is true, then i don't CARE what happens to the BRAGGING Israelis.

@honeric, u see nah, infact u really carryd out ur research very well.In isreal minority are christians where the dominant religion there are islam and the man that betrayed Jesus (judaism) .some people here will just be speakin with sentiment.
Re: Israel To Bomb Iran After US Elections!!! by eduson55(m): 7:35pm On Nov 05, 2012
Re: Israel To Bomb Iran After US Elections!!! by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 05, 2012
WW3 in the making
Re: Israel To Bomb Iran After US Elections!!! by OLASODE2K: 8:27pm On Nov 05, 2012
the isreali military cant defeat the iranians in a war in which the americans are neutral. the truth is that the isreali wont dare attack iran. both their political and leaders know it is suicidal.

1 Like

Re: Israel To Bomb Iran After US Elections!!! by OLASODE2K: 8:28pm On Nov 05, 2012
the isreali military cant defeat the iranians in a war in which the americans are neutral. the truth is that the isreali wont dare attack iran. both their political and military leaders know it is suicidal.
Re: Israel To Bomb Iran After US Elections!!! by Dawdy(m): 8:51pm On Nov 05, 2012
Israel will be destroyed & Jerusalem will become the capital of the Khilafah

In these difficult times we must not get defeated, have vision and work to achieve that vision. Israel will be defeated in the future and Jerusalem will become the capital of the Islamic Khilafah inshallah. The following are evidences from the Quran and ahadith for this:

Allah (swt) States: "And we decreed for the Children of Israel in the Scripture, that indeed you would do mischief on the earth twice and you will become tyrants and extremely arrogant! So, when the promise came for the first of the two, We sent against you slaves of Ours given to terrible warfare. They entered the very innermost parts of your homes. And it was a promise (completely) fulfilled. Then We gave you once again, a return of victory over them. And We helped you with wealth and children and made you more numerous in manpower. (And We said): 'If you do well, you do good for your ownselves, and if you do evil (you do it) against yourselves'. Then, when the second promise came to pass, (We permitted your enemies) to make your faces sorrowful and to enter the mosque (of Jerusalem) as they had entered it before, and to destroy with utter destruction all that fell in their hands. [And We Said in the Taurat (Torah)]: 'It may be that your Lord may show mercy unto you, but if you return (to sins), We shall return (to Our Punishment). And We have made Hell a prison for the disbelievers" [TMQ Al-Isra, 17:4-8]

The indication in this verse that the second promise of Allah (swt) which will come to pass refers to the destruction of Israel is where it says, "to make your faces sorrowful and to enter the mosque (of Jerusalem) as they had entered it before". The Muslims opened Jerusalem to Islam under the rule of the second Khalifah Umar ibn al-Khattab (ra), the Islamic state ruled it with justice for hundreds of years. Even though it was captured by the Crusader Christians for a number of years it was never captured by the Jews previous to the formation of the state of Israel. So Allah (swt) promises that we will enter the mosque of Masjid al-Aqsa in Jerusalem as we entered it before when we conquered it.

Narrated by Ibn ‘Asaakir, from Maseerah b. Jaleese, where he heard the Prophet (saw): “This matter (the Khilafah) will continue after me in Al-Madina, then (move to) Al-Shaam, then to the peninsula, then to Iraq, then to the city, then to Bait-ul-Maqdis. So if it reaches Bait-ul-Maqdis, then it would have reached its (natural resting place); and no people who remove it (i.e. the capital of the Khilafah) from their land will ever get it back again (for them to be the capital again).” The scholars said they believe that what he (saw) meant by ‘the city’ is the city of Heraclius (Constantinople). This hadith is talking about which cities would become the capital of the Khilafah, all the cities mentioned have been the capitals of the Khilafah in the past except Bait ul-Maqdis (Jerusalem). This will be our capital sometime in the future inshallah.
Re: Israel To Bomb Iran After US Elections!!! by truelovecom: 10:33pm On Nov 05, 2012
Dawdy:
Israel will be destroyed & Jerusalem will become the capital of the Khilafah

In these difficult times we must not get defeated, have vision and work to achieve that vision. Israel will be defeated in the future and Jerusalem will become the capital of the Islamic Khilafah inshallah. The following are evidences from the Quran and ahadith for this:

Allah (swt) States: "And we decreed for the Children of Israel in the Scripture, that indeed you would do mischief on the earth twice and you will become tyrants and extremely arrogant! So, when the promise came for the first of the two, We sent against you slaves of Ours given to terrible warfare. They entered the very innermost parts of your homes. And it was a promise (completely) fulfilled. Then We gave you once again, a return of victory over them. And We helped you with wealth and children and made you more numerous in manpower. (And We said): 'If you do well, you do good for your ownselves, and if you do evil (you do it) against yourselves'. Then, when the second promise came to pass, (We permitted your enemies) to make your faces sorrowful and to enter the mosque (of Jerusalem) as they had entered it before, and to destroy with utter destruction all that fell in their hands. [And We Said in the Taurat (Torah)]: 'It may be that your Lord may show mercy unto you, but if you return (to sins), We shall return (to Our Punishment). And We have made Hell a prison for the disbelievers" [TMQ Al-Isra, 17:4-8]

The indication in this verse that the second promise of Allah (swt) which will come to pass refers to the destruction of Israel is where it says, "to make your faces sorrowful and to enter the mosque (of Jerusalem) as they had entered it before". The Muslims opened Jerusalem to Islam under the rule of the second Khalifah Umar ibn al-Khattab (ra), the Islamic state ruled it with justice for hundreds of years. Even though it was captured by the Crusader Christians for a number of years it was never captured by the Jews previous to the formation of the state of Israel. So Allah (swt) promises that we will enter the mosque of Masjid al-Aqsa in Jerusalem as we entered it before when we conquered it.

Narrated by Ibn ‘Asaakir, from Maseerah b. Jaleese, where he heard the Prophet (saw): “This matter (the Khilafah) will continue after me in Al-Madina, then (move to) Al-Shaam, then to the peninsula, then to Iraq, then to the city, then to Bait-ul-Maqdis. So if it reaches Bait-ul-Maqdis, then it would have reached its (natural resting place); and no people who remove it (i.e. the capital of the Khilafah) from their land will ever get it back again (for them to be the capital again).” The scholars said they believe that what he (saw) meant by ‘the city’ is the city of Heraclius (Constantinople). This hadith is talking about which cities would become the capital of the Khilafah, all the cities mentioned have been the capitals of the Khilafah in the past except Bait ul-Maqdis (Jerusalem). This will be our capital sometime in the future inshallah.

F.uck you, your stupid allah and your foolish koran..Amee!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Multimillion-dollar Diamond Heist In Brussels / Trump’s Border Wall Breached By Smugglers Over 3,000 Times, Records Reveal / Hurricane Florence Nears Category 5 As It Moves Towards S-W Coast Of U.S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.