Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Any One With 1st Degree - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Any One With 1st Degree (640 Views)

Waec - Vacancies For 1st Degree Or Hnd / God Has Located Me, I Now Have A Job With 1st Inland Bank Plc / My Miracle At The 11th Hour: With 1st Inland Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any One With 1st Degree by lamyem: 6:25pm On Jan 30, 2008
A foremost Political Party in Nigeria, popularly referred to as “The Ruling Party”, requires for immediate appointment into the House of Representatives, a qualified Hooligan with the following professional qualifications:

· First degree in Boxing or Kick boxing.

· A Professional diploma in aggressive cover-up techniques.

· MUST be a duly certified LIAR with vast experience in corrupt practices.

· Must be ready to shun the voices of the People in allegiance to the Party’s wishes.

· Possession of a falsified educational degree will be an added advantage.

Duly qualified candidates should please forward their detailed CV’s to the Party Secretariat.

NB:

Please note that candidates with deadly upper-cuts will be given preference.

The selection process will definitely be biased and open to changes without notice, as this is part of the party policy.

Short listed athletes will be given a course in ‘Political Jargons’ to familiarize them with the language of the tournament.

APPLY WITHIN

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy-credit Originator / Making More Than $2500 In A Month Can Be Made Possible / Need Financial Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.