Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

How Can I Get Cscs Number And De-materialise My Share - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Can I Get Cscs Number And De-materialise My Share (846 Views)

Shares Fraud At The Nigerian Stock Exchange (CSCS) / How Do I Monitor My CSCS Account Online / How Do I Get A CSCS Number? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get Cscs Number And De-materialise My Share by gentlegg(m): 7:03pm On Jan 30, 2008
I HEARD THAT STOCK BUSINESS CAN NOW ONLY BE DONE THROUGH ONLINE, HAVING CSCS NUMBER AND DE-MATERIALISING (COMPUTING) THE SHARES.

PLEASE WHERE AND HOW DO I GET CSCS NUMBER AND SUBSEQUENTLY DE-MATERIALISE MY OCEANIC BANK SHARES. I DON'T WANT TO GO THROUGH ANY BROKER TO AVOID ANY CHARGES AND SIGNATURE WAHALA, I WANT TO GO AND DO IT MYSELF.

PLS ANYONE WITH USEFUL INFO?
Re: How Can I Get Cscs Number And De-materialise My Share by CORExprs: 9:07pm On Jan 30, 2008
You cannot sideline your broker in dematerialisation process. Contact your broker to get a CSCCS account opened for you or call 01 4615946 if you dont have a stockbroker!

Alternatively, walk in to the respective registrars and get first hand info on the process!

(1) (Reply)

If Stock Broker Dont Meet Up With Recapitalization - Will You Lose Your Money? / Stock Broker / Dangote Plans Listing On London Stock Exchange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.