Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,658 members, 7,865,655 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:46 PM

Get Scholarships And Student Financial Aids Now - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Get Scholarships And Student Financial Aids Now (593 Views)

How Do Audio/visual Aids Help In Business Communication? / Microsoft Office-home And Student 2010 / Www.easystudentgrant .co. Cc ---grants And Scholarships For African Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Scholarships And Student Financial Aids Now by extraodinary: 5:18am On Nov 05, 2012
BgScholarship.com strive to reward students who do well academically, and also contribute to their school and/or community by getting involved. BGScholarship Program is available to high school students in grades 9 through 12, college students and adults wishing to continue their education. Minimum 2.0 GPA to be eligible for this award.

They offer a broad range of BG Scholarship services to the greater Riverside, CA area. BG Scholarship, product & services include: Student financial aide, scholarship

Our specialties include:
Money for UR Education

I was just browsing through some scholarship opportunities and got to this one,its seriously real,all it takes is a composed mail that can make them a kind of pity you or eager to help u,den wit d right certificates and gbam,u can see urself studying in australia,getting financial awards which is nothing less than $10,000,and student aids in your present high school or college in nigeria....

All it takes is for you to be creative enough to make them help you....
For me I applied for financial awards and am still taking my chances interacting with them and am sure I have gone halfway

Here's the site: m.bgscholarship1.mobi
Direct email: scholarshipbg@gmail.com

Thanks and wish you goodluck for those who are going to try there luck
Re: Get Scholarships And Student Financial Aids Now by MORNDEW(m): 7:16am On Nov 05, 2012
A university studnt in 300 level can he/ she apply
Re: Get Scholarships And Student Financial Aids Now by extraodinary: 5:44pm On Nov 05, 2012
Yes no matter the level,am in my year one now.
Re: Get Scholarships And Student Financial Aids Now by Dtarmon(m): 7:30pm On Nov 05, 2012
if you wanna scam atleast be smart about it. buy a domain, design a site, put testimonials on it. dumb guy grin

1 Like

Re: Get Scholarships And Student Financial Aids Now by extraodinary: 4:56am On Nov 11, 2012
@dtarmon I just set up this thread to share what I engaged into and will soon see positive results...
Please just mind your accusing tongue,if not you might as well loose it one day....
Re: Get Scholarships And Student Financial Aids Now by Dtarmon(m): 10:56am On Nov 11, 2012
extraodinary: @dtarmon I just set up this thread to share what I engaged into and will soon see positive results...
Please just mind your accusing tongue,if not you might as well loose it one day....

Mumu, the scholarship is for high school students in the USA and not nigeria and the price money is $300.
Big Fool, i can see you lack education

(1) (Reply)

Electrical & Intercom (pabx/ippbx)installation, Computer Networking Engineers / New Ps3,160gb,with 4 Games Mass Effect 3,borderland 2, Call Of Duty & Madden 13 / I Need A Clean Android Mobile Not More Than 25k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.