Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,790 members, 7,844,567 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Help!!! Are Community Colleges In U.s What They Claim To Be? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help!!! Are Community Colleges In U.s What They Claim To Be? (512 Views)

Cut Off Marks Into Fed Govt Colleges In Nigeria SAD!! / Top Ten Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria / Pgd Universities Or Colleges In Canada? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! Are Community Colleges In U.s What They Claim To Be? by tomsongz(m): 7:08am On Nov 05, 2012
i have done a lot of research on schools in the states and i have come to a conclusion that going through a community colleges is the best and the cheapest way to study in u.s. But my problem is that its sound too Good to be true,so am calling on ma fellow nairalanders to help me and other people in ma shoes with the PRoS and CONS of going to a community college

(1) (Reply)

ICAN ACA And Post Graduate Programmes / Benue State University Second List For 2012/2013 Is Out / LAUTECH,OOU,FUTMINNA,OAU Represented At Nigerian Students' Roundtable 2012.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.