Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,224 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:40 PM

Bikers In Nigeria - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Bikers In Nigeria (9035 Views)

Father With Family In SUV Chased, Beaten By Bikers In NY / Nigerian Bikers Forum / Bike Magazine For Nigerian Bikers And Its Urs For Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bikers In Nigeria by whiteshark(m): 11:17am On Apr 06, 2008
one man's meat is another man's fish, There is absolutely nothing wrong with bikes in 9ja as long s you observe the right precuations and you ride safe. God nai get all the power. If bike nor kill u, aids or food poison fit end am for you so pls stop being over dramatic about bike. I use to own one but now I think I may be too old for it still I don mind seeing them around so if you need to have one by all mean do it but just be careful thats all!!!
Re: Bikers In Nigeria by mi3(f): 12:03am On Apr 08, 2008
first off, gamine is tew hawt on that bike!!

and i heart bikes, like an illness!! they are just tooo sexy, and guys wiv bikes, infact,. ill comeback and type later, that, guys with bikes thing has caused reactions

*be back*
Re: Bikers In Nigeria by fotodaddy: 2:18pm On Apr 08, 2008
whiteshark, you hit the nail on the head cheesy
Re: Bikers In Nigeria by ayobase(m): 4:00pm On Aug 21, 2008
bikes are just to flex around!!!
Re: Bikers In Nigeria by prince8319(m): 6:11pm On Aug 21, 2008
i love bikes so much and intend getting one before christmas.
Biking is dangerous, but all you need is to be very careful, The problem with Nigerian is that they like over speeding and they know our roads are not good,
Its fun biking, i have friends that have bikes and i cant wait 2 see my self ontop of one,
Bikes are no for those without cash, i mean its for the big boys, A 1000cc goes for more than 1million, while a 600cc goes for N650k to N800K, depending on the seller, The helments alone cost From N30K to N50k, while the body outfit goes from N70k to N120K, so u can see wat i mean,
But never theless, there is so much fun in biking, just be very careful, "it is very risky in life not to take risk"

1 Share

Re: Bikers In Nigeria by Gamine(f): 6:14pm On Aug 21, 2008
izzz a lie!!
Re: Bikers In Nigeria by fotodaddy: 6:43pm On Aug 21, 2008
Gamine:

izzz a lie!!

what izzz a lie

Its true na. O di very risky not to take risk!!! wink
Re: Bikers In Nigeria by bukolafeyi: 2:50pm On Sep 07, 2010
Hi,

If you still wanna learn how to ride go to www.rideeasylimited.com

If you need a place to get all the accessories you need to ride go to www.metallichorses.com

Cheers
Re: Bikers In Nigeria by tushbobo(m): 5:58pm On Oct 14, 2012
wake this thread up.where r the bikers and bike lovers
Re: Bikers In Nigeria by Uzzie: 4:35am On Oct 15, 2012
prince8319: i love bikes so much and intend getting one before christmas.
Biking is dangerous, but all you need is to be very careful, The problem with Nigerian is that they like over speeding and they know our roads are not good,
Its fun biking, i have friends that have bikes and i cant wait 2 see my self ontop of one,
Bikes are no for those without cash, i mean its for the big boys, A 1000cc goes for more than 1million, while a 600cc goes for N650k to N800K, depending on the seller, The helments alone cost From N30K to N50k, while the body outfit goes from N70k to N120K, so u can see wat i mean,
But never theless, there is so much fun in biking, just be very careful, "it is very risky in life not to take risk"

are d bikes in the pic for sale or do u hv 4 sale, inbox me abdul4u2nv2004@yahoo.com
Re: Bikers In Nigeria by spinna: 3:54am On Sep 29, 2014
Naija Biker TV ! Subscribe and Comment Please ! Also share with every motorbike rider you know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ex_Z6IuOMWU
Re: Bikers In Nigeria by spinna: 4:03am On Sep 29, 2014
NIGERIAN BIKERS - SHINERO ON INTERNATIONAL NIGHT TRAVEL

Naija Biker TV ! Subscribe and Comment Please ! Also share with every motorbike rider you know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbwhN-bRh7A
Re: Bikers In Nigeria by CHRISTFUCKER: 9:25am On Feb 03
Omo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ford Bus Ecoline 250 / SOLD!!!!!! Honda CR-V SE.Gray Full Option, Low Miles, One Previous Owner SOLD!!! / Sharp Nissan Quest 3.5 SL V6 Leather Toks #1.35M 08096577304

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.