Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,587 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

El Rufai Accuses JTF Of Killing Gen Mohammed Shuwa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El Rufai Accuses JTF Of Killing Gen Mohammed Shuwa (14676 Views)

Alleged Killer Of General Shuwa Killed / Major General Mohammed Shuwa Shot Dead, By Gun Men! / Boko Haram: NSA Dasuki Adopts New Tactics, Meets Shuwa, Abba Kyari, Ciroma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El Rufai Accuses JTF Of Killing Gen Mohammed Shuwa by IleIfe2(m): 4:57pm On Nov 05, 2012
It's either Boko-Haram or JTF, one of the two did it. These are the two armed groups in that region. next!!!
Re: El Rufai Accuses JTF Of Killing Gen Mohammed Shuwa by ignis: 5:00pm On Nov 05, 2012
This noise maker is at it again. He has never condemned boko haram attack yet.

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Accuses JTF Of Killing Gen Mohammed Shuwa by nagoma(m): 5:04pm On Nov 05, 2012
As long as we have an irresponsible government and a clueless president that for over two years had poured astronomical sums of money and thousands of men into security without any result, not even one conviction there will continue to be speculations. With the reputation JTF has for mass murder of youths extrajudicially , they have to be the first suspects. They may very well be the killers of the old General.
Re: El Rufai Accuses JTF Of Killing Gen Mohammed Shuwa by 1shortblackboy: 5:05pm On Nov 05, 2012
This report was highly unprofessional it seemed biased

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Accuses JTF Of Killing Gen Mohammed Shuwa by deletrue: 5:18pm On Nov 05, 2012
When you take a critical look at this society at large, one will end up getting fed up. it beats my imagination that a country with such high population contains many zero people. My prayer for many Nigerians today is that since you cannot stay without government appointment or playing partician politics, from now on may God provide you people with the wisdom, ability to stay and live comfortably without government appointment. What do you think that is wrong or the problem with so many people especially, the likes of elrifai, bakare? No day goes or passes without some of us witnessing things that are abnormal or reading stories by abnormal individuals. With God am hoping that things will change for the better.
Re: El Rufai Accuses JTF Of Killing Gen Mohammed Shuwa by executinal(m): 5:22pm On Nov 05, 2012
El-rufai can only toy with GEJ and not JTF. I hope this man knows what he is trying to do to himself, i only pity for the wife that may end up being a widow, as for El-rufai, he will be happy to die and get his allocation of 72 virgins.No qualms as far as Mallam El-rufai is concern.
Re: El Rufai Accuses JTF Of Killing Gen Mohammed Shuwa by Redhot111(m): 5:32pm On Nov 05, 2012
what
is el-rufai? is it not d thing dat was accused of allocating plots of
land 2 his friends, families n associates illegally? y is he still talkin in dis
country? he is supposed 2 b behind bars by nw.
Re: El Rufai Accuses JTF Of Killing Gen Mohammed Shuwa by deletrue: 5:33pm On Nov 05, 2012
When you take a critical look at this society at large, one will end up getting fed up. it beats my imagination that a country with such high population contains many zero people. My prayer for many Nigerians today is that since you cannot stay without government appointment or playing partician politics, from now on may God provide you people with the wisdom, ability to stay and live comfortably without government appointment. What do you think that is wrong or the problem with so many people especially, the likes of El Rufai, bakare? No day goes or passes without some of us witnessing things that are abnormal or reading stories by abnormal individuals. With God am hoping that things will change for the better.
Re: El Rufai Accuses JTF Of Killing Gen Mohammed Shuwa by garrigangster: 5:39pm On Nov 05, 2012
killuminati: If no be BKH, GEJ, JTF or PDP, then na who kill am?

This administration has a lot of skeletons in their cupboard! Wait till after 2015 g. election, GEJ must arrested and tried for all the sins he has committed.

We aint sleeping, we watching!!!
Oponu ayirada. So now its about GEJ and the PDP abi? And u claim to be watching him. From where? Ur dungeon at Gbekuba in Ibadan. Ode

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Accuses JTF Of Killing Gen Mohammed Shuwa by Stallion77(f): 5:59pm On Nov 05, 2012
I think we should closely assess the El-rufai virus disturbing da country cos,something is begining to tell me dat he has a hand in this BH thiing...I hope dat thing is wrong.

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Accuses JTF Of Killing Gen Mohammed Shuwa by yohannazack(m): 6:15pm On Nov 05, 2012
I advised el rufa'i to take a queu frm his coleagues way back, like, ribadu, dora akunyeli, obi, soludo, frank nweke jnr e.t.c and if he choose to be an activist, i dont think it is d rite way to start. Look at d way ribadu aproach issues when it is necessary fo him to talk, and not to talk like som one who has personal issues wit d govt.
Re: El Rufai Accuses JTF Of Killing Gen Mohammed Shuwa by smileyprin(m): 6:18pm On Nov 05, 2012
Novice1: You guys should just chill down and dissect the content of the message instead of shooting the messenger.

Even Internatinal Human Rights bodies have recognised JTF's extra-judicial adventures.
True, Mate.I agree with u.The arguement is not weather Gen shuwa is innocent or not but i think it is an open secret the way JTF have been carrying out extra judicial killings lately.
Re: El Rufai Accuses JTF Of Killing Gen Mohammed Shuwa by smileyprin(m): 6:18pm On Nov 05, 2012

This administration has a lot of skeletons in their cupboard! Wait till after 2015 g. election, GEJ must arrested and tried for all the sins he has committed.

Very Soon all their dirty linen will be washed in d public before election when the fight for supremacy starts among the P.D.P members
Re: El Rufai Accuses JTF Of Killing Gen Mohammed Shuwa by NosaHenry(m): 6:27pm On Nov 05, 2012
Who is Shuwa, is it a name of a cow or ram
Re: El Rufai Accuses JTF Of Killing Gen Mohammed Shuwa by mu2sa2: 6:30pm On Nov 05, 2012
God bless u el-rufai. All indications ar that boko haram could not have carried out d killing of Gen. Shuwa. With jtf men all over the place suspicion should naturally fall on them especially given d fact that they hav been killing large numbers of innocent civilians.
Re: El Rufai Accuses JTF Of Killing Gen Mohammed Shuwa by Demdem(m): 6:36pm On Nov 05, 2012
Ile-Ife:
It's either Boko-Haram or JTF, one of the two did it. These are the two armed groups in that region. next!!!

Case closed.

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Accuses JTF Of Killing Gen Mohammed Shuwa by Default01: 6:44pm On Nov 05, 2012
Killuminati obasanjo still de walk free na gej nahim de go cum catch ar b
Re: El Rufai Accuses JTF Of Killing Gen Mohammed Shuwa by vislabraye(m): 6:58pm On Nov 05, 2012
mu2sa2: God bless u el-rufai. All indications ar that boko haram could not have carried out d killing of Gen. Shuwa. With jtf men all over the place suspicion should naturally fall on them especially given d fact that they hav been killing large numbers of innocent civilians.

Are you a BH apologist? Is it JTF that goes around bombing churches, slaughtering people like cow or cutting open pregnant women?
Haven't some BH members been caught by them?
Think before you talk.

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Accuses JTF Of Killing Gen Mohammed Shuwa by gudnex22(m): 7:08pm On Nov 05, 2012
Why is he blaming the JTF now? When the boko boys were killing innocent citizens he did not complain but because one out of the many sponsors of boko haram was killed he is talking. Don't worry nemesis will soon catch up with all of you very soon. Because is time to reap what you.

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Accuses JTF Of Killing Gen Mohammed Shuwa by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 05, 2012

. Nice to know that not all Nairalanders have coconut water inside their skulls
Re: El Rufai Accuses JTF Of Killing Gen Mohammed Shuwa by kingsniger(f): 7:15pm On Nov 05, 2012
What next FG, Declare buhari wanted bcoz it seem he is one of their leader. I mean (BH)
Re: El Rufai Accuses JTF Of Killing Gen Mohammed Shuwa by Chuksaluta(m): 7:19pm On Nov 05, 2012
patimore: May be na some Igbo men go avenge the deaths of their fallen fathers!
Prove it. Tombo brain like you.
Re: El Rufai Accuses JTF Of Killing Gen Mohammed Shuwa by Bolan123: 7:26pm On Nov 05, 2012
Foolish man. They never knew when they were arming BH that criminal and other factions will follow including American faction after d bombing of UN building in Abuja. Maiduguri and Yobe will soon become desert.

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Accuses JTF Of Killing Gen Mohammed Shuwa by advocate666: 7:30pm On Nov 05, 2012
shuwa don die
shuwa don die
party in Biafra

2 Likes

Re: El Rufai Accuses JTF Of Killing Gen Mohammed Shuwa by danjohn: 7:47pm On Nov 05, 2012
El Rufai, El Rufai, El Rufai, how many times did I call you? It is not everything that your mind thinks that your mouth must say.

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Accuses JTF Of Killing Gen Mohammed Shuwa by Bolan123: 7:48pm On Nov 05, 2012
They have not seen anything yet. It is going to be dog eat dog. We are watching just like d Nothern elders. They will beg Jonathan to help dem end it.

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Accuses JTF Of Killing Gen Mohammed Shuwa by friedrice1: 8:12pm On Nov 05, 2012
ignis: This noise maker is at it again. He has never condemned boko haram attack yet.
and after condemning what next? will that stop the bombing from going on. the President
should sit up and act he has all the powers end boko haram.
Re: El Rufai Accuses JTF Of Killing Gen Mohammed Shuwa by friedrice1: 8:19pm On Nov 05, 2012
executinal: El-rufai can only toy with GEJ and not JTF. I hope this man knows what he is trying to do to himself, i only pity for the wife that may end up being a widow, as for El-rufai, he will be happy to die and get his allocation of 72 virgins.No qualms as far as Mallam El-rufai is concern.
Obviously you re confirming the fact that the JTf goes around killing anybody that speaks up against them.

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Accuses JTF Of Killing Gen Mohammed Shuwa by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 05, 2012
Ejiné: 28th to comment!!! smiley

If i say u be FOOL, People go say i be bad person, abeg oga mi WHAT IS THE MEANING OF DIS UR USELESS REPLY? If you don't give me reasonable answer, then u are truely a FOOL!
Re: El Rufai Accuses JTF Of Killing Gen Mohammed Shuwa by friedrice1: 8:26pm On Nov 05, 2012
andyanders: Useless man,biggot. Let JTF get him
Get him!, JTF get him! you see noting wrong with the army Killing an unarmed person for speaking out.
Primitive reasoning.

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Accuses JTF Of Killing Gen Mohammed Shuwa by asholism: 8:30pm On Nov 05, 2012
u ppl shud think like a normal and sensible being instead of just opening ur mouth and say rubbist. Nigerian police has weak totally and lack investigative skill dat is y dey use boko haram 2 cover any terrible incident without any investigation. Jtf r not helping d matter in north international agencies were testifying.
Re: El Rufai Accuses JTF Of Killing Gen Mohammed Shuwa by friedrice1: 8:38pm On Nov 05, 2012
asholism: u ppl shud think like a normal and sensible being instead of just opening ur mouth and say rubbist. Nigerian police has weak totally and lack investigative skill dat is y dey use boko haram 2 cover any terrible incident without any investigation. Jtf r not helping d matter in north international agencies were testifying.
you couldnt be righter, no one has made more sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N2.1Billion Of N1,000 Notes Missing At NSPMC / Court Of Appeal Upholds Abba Kabir Yusuf As PDP Candidate In Kano / P&ID Representatives Plead Guilty To Fraud, Tax Evasion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.