Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,503 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

El Rufai Accuses JTF Of Killing Gen Mohammed Shuwa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El Rufai Accuses JTF Of Killing Gen Mohammed Shuwa (14675 Views)

Alleged Killer Of General Shuwa Killed / Major General Mohammed Shuwa Shot Dead, By Gun Men! / Boko Haram: NSA Dasuki Adopts New Tactics, Meets Shuwa, Abba Kyari, Ciroma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El Rufai Accuses JTF Of Killing Gen Mohammed Shuwa by Ikwerefistson: 8:51pm On Nov 05, 2012
shizzle11: This little silly noise-maker don start again
pls my broda we dnt ned any smigle or gandof 2 cage ds hobbit once nd 4 all
Re: El Rufai Accuses JTF Of Killing Gen Mohammed Shuwa by nagoma(m): 9:04pm On Nov 05, 2012
Is this yet another Igbo coup? is ihejirika out to kill northern leaders again, just like his uncles Nzeugwu and ifeajuna did?
Re: El Rufai Accuses JTF Of Killing Gen Mohammed Shuwa by tommysparks: 9:19pm On Nov 05, 2012
el rufai is a silly idle unrecognised politician. e don beg for appointment tire broda jonah no answa am , dats why he is now confused.
bloody boko himself
Re: El Rufai Accuses JTF Of Killing Gen Mohammed Shuwa by grandfada(m): 9:19pm On Nov 05, 2012
It is crestal clear dt el- rufai is one d brain behind boko haram! Just wandering wy he has not be shund by JTF yet. Raving mad dog!!
Re: El Rufai Accuses JTF Of Killing Gen Mohammed Shuwa by duni04(m): 9:20pm On Nov 05, 2012
I'm sure none of you has read the Amnesty International report indicting the Nigerian Army in extra judicial killings and tortue in their so called war on Boko Haram. The report details how Nigerian soldiers carry out executions and retaliate on innocent people when they are attacked. The Nigerian army is spearheading a genocide in the North and I hope one day, the people responsibbble for these crimes and the politicians turning a blind eye to them, will be brought to justice. El-rufai is probably Right

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Accuses JTF Of Killing Gen Mohammed Shuwa by ndukwejoe(m): 9:30pm On Nov 05, 2012
no smoke without fire. na them sabi
Re: El Rufai Accuses JTF Of Killing Gen Mohammed Shuwa by DonCaleb: 10:03pm On Nov 05, 2012
JTF what are you waiting fore. Kill them all! Go to house to house search. Abeg
Re: El Rufai Accuses JTF Of Killing Gen Mohammed Shuwa by muktarmtt(m): 10:14pm On Nov 05, 2012
bubadaniel13: Him mouth no dey ever keep quiet,here is trying to justify the nomination of his mentor Buhari as a mediator in the BH negotiation...
shut up punk ass most u call Buhari in all fucking pie hole
Re: El Rufai Accuses JTF Of Killing Gen Mohammed Shuwa by muktarmtt(m): 10:16pm On Nov 05, 2012
duni04: I'm sure none of you has read the Amnesty International report indicting the Nigerian Army in extra judicial killings and tortue in their so called war on Boko Haram. The report details how Nigerian soldiers carry out executions and retaliate on innocent people when they are attacked. The Nigerian army is spearheading a genocide in the North and I hope one day, the people responsibbble for these crimes and the politicians turning a blind eye to them, will be brought to justice. El-rufai is probably Right
u r ryt dude I feel u daz. Wat dey do
Re: El Rufai Accuses JTF Of Killing Gen Mohammed Shuwa by Dee60: 10:27pm On Nov 05, 2012
No, not for this.
Re: El Rufai Accuses JTF Of Killing Gen Mohammed Shuwa by muktarmtt(m): 10:43pm On Nov 05, 2012
guvna: El Rufai, you are a fooolish and irresponsible man, releasing such a statement and you call yourself a leader on national level? Shame on you!

unless you have evidence to show the masses keep quiet!!
shut up u fool el rufa'I is ten times beeter dan evrybody in ur farmily stupid funk ass
Re: El Rufai Accuses JTF Of Killing Gen Mohammed Shuwa by Blackheritage: 11:25pm On Nov 05, 2012
eldoradoxx: El rufai may be saying the truth! Perhaps the government has decided to start eliminating suspected sponsors of boko haram! Who said that Shuwa was innocent!

Truth for where? Does he have any truth in his mouth... He's criticizing 1 government's policies or d other.. What was his impact when he was in government?? What??
Re: El Rufai Accuses JTF Of Killing Gen Mohammed Shuwa by Ogonimilitant(m): 12:58am On Nov 06, 2012
They will be taken one after the other In Amercan style. Like shuwa like Osama
Re: El Rufai Accuses JTF Of Killing Gen Mohammed Shuwa by condralbede(m): 6:17am On Nov 06, 2012
Who is hell rufai abeg?is he a cow rearer or this malam in almajere school?because I cn't really place where i have heard that name!! grin
Re: El Rufai Accuses JTF Of Killing Gen Mohammed Shuwa by EagleNest(m): 6:21am On Nov 06, 2012
So disappointed in El-Rufai. So he's really an apologist to Boko.
Re: El Rufai Accuses JTF Of Killing Gen Mohammed Shuwa by BelloDare: 7:33am On Nov 06, 2012
Abeg JTF, make una put the basket mouth inside guard room! grin
Re: El Rufai Accuses JTF Of Killing Gen Mohammed Shuwa by Myself2(m): 8:18am On Nov 06, 2012
[size=18pt]So El Rufai is now the spokesman for the Boko terrorists[/size]
Re: El Rufai Accuses JTF Of Killing Gen Mohammed Shuwa by friedrice1: 8:23am On Nov 06, 2012
Blackheritage:

Truth for where? Does he have any truth in his mouth... He's criticizing 1 government's policies or d other.. What was his impact when he was in government?? What??
How old are you? Questioning El-Rufai achievements?, no minister of the FCT or any other Ministry has surpassed his strides.
STFU if you don't have anything to say.
Re: El Rufai Accuses JTF Of Killing Gen Mohammed Shuwa by friedrice1: 8:30am On Nov 06, 2012
condralbede: Who is hell rufai abeg?is he a cow rearer or this malam in almajere school?because I cn't really place where i have heard that name!! grin
And yet you're wondering why you keep scoring F9 in Government and have failed to pass WAEC
Re: El Rufai Accuses JTF Of Killing Gen Mohammed Shuwa by usmanyaro17: 9:11am On Nov 06, 2012
fried-rice:

How old are you? Questioning El-Rufai achievements?, no minister of the FCT or any other Ministry has surpassed his strides.
STFU if you don't have anything to say.
His achievements as FCT minister are totally insignificant at this point in time,he has rubbish all he has achieved with folly, he has lost respect from people because of his childish behaviour and bigotry.Cant you see that the short mallam is desperate and has lost touch with reality?nobody is saying that the govt is perfect and without fault,but condemning everything out rightly is not a good judgement if we are to tel ourselves the truth.

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Accuses JTF Of Killing Gen Mohammed Shuwa by BigBro(m): 9:15am On Nov 06, 2012
...look up and see stark illiterates comment on issues they have no iota of knowledge about. Your ability to reason, dissect and make meaningful analysis of situations/issues is beclauded by unreasonable hatred for some group of people. I am sure you don't want this BH menace to stop because it does not affect your old fools in the village. Anyway, it is not surprising at all.
Re: El Rufai Accuses JTF Of Killing Gen Mohammed Shuwa by nagoma(m): 10:19am On Nov 06, 2012
usmanyaro17: His achievements as FCT minister are totally insignificant at this point in time,he has rubbish all he has achieved with folly, he has lost respect from people because of his childish behaviour and bigotry.Cant you see that the short mallam is desperate and has lost touch with reality?nobody is saying that the govt is perfect and without fault,but condemning everything out rightly is not a good judgement if we are to tel ourselves the truth.

El- Rufa'i is telling the truth , you are a bigot so you cannot see it. JTF and BH are the two killing machines in that region. No harm exploring to see which one of them killed the retired general. That is open mindedness.

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Accuses JTF Of Killing Gen Mohammed Shuwa by usmanyaro17: 10:28am On Nov 06, 2012
nagoma:

El- Rufa'i is telling the truth , you are a bigot so you cannot see it. JTF and BH are the two killing machines in that region. No harm exploring to see which one of them killed the retired general. That is open mindedness.
Right now i am in Maidguri,i have been there all my life, you want to be more Catholic than the Pope,El rufai knows nothing abt what is happening here he just sits and tweets nonsense, i want to assure you that we prefer the JTF here if not everybody would have been killed by now,abi you want Maiduguri to be like Mali where the Toeake Rebels are tormenting people?The JTF has its weaknesses but it is a necessary evil,i rather get killed by the JTF stray bullet than the evil called BH...

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Accuses JTF Of Killing Gen Mohammed Shuwa by BigBro(m): 10:40am On Nov 06, 2012
Those Elrufai accusers are village touts and woeful illiterates. As someone has said above, Elrufai is 100 times better than everybody in their enclave. Let them mention one, just a single person in their family who can match Elrufai in every sphere of life - educationally, socially, etc, etc.

STUPID FOOLS!!!
Re: El Rufai Accuses JTF Of Killing Gen Mohammed Shuwa by enujekorjoseph: 10:42am On Nov 06, 2012
Malam El-Rufai talks anyhow, they should find out if he is a member of boko hara. How can he lay such accusation to JTF whom are fighting against our enemies? Nawahooo!
Re: El Rufai Accuses JTF Of Killing Gen Mohammed Shuwa by Bolan123: 11:04am On Nov 06, 2012
Ogoni militant: They will be taken one after the other In Amercan style. Like shuwa like Osama

U dey mind dem.
Re: El Rufai Accuses JTF Of Killing Gen Mohammed Shuwa by BTT(m): 12:10pm On Nov 06, 2012
I cant stop wondering how and when we & our country became one old silly joke! - How many of the people commenting here i. read El Rufai's Facebook commentary on the killing of the rtd Gen. And or ii. Have first-hand info on how he was murdered? What we all do is hide behind our internet gadgets and form vipers.

When did it make one any less patriotic by being critical of his/her govt? If we have personal issues with the short Mallam, let us take it up with him. If we have tangible evidence to nail him
Re: El Rufai Accuses JTF Of Killing Gen Mohammed Shuwa by BTT(m): 12:23pm On Nov 06, 2012
Re: El Rufai Accuses JTF Of Killing Gen Mohammed Shuwa by BTT(m): 12:31pm On Nov 06, 2012
...nail him, let us take it to the JTF, NPF, DMI, SSS, what have you.

Considering the Mubi malady, where was the JTF while that sickening lasted esp bcs the whole state was under curfew lockdown? Does my ascribing complicity to the JTF make me a Boko Haram apologist? Well, if that gives you orgasm, use it.

Let Nigerians criticize their govt, be you ex-minister or current street hawker- it is the first charter of the UN-of freedom- that people have a say on who governs them and how they are governed. Sadly our unfounded hatred for the Adamawa Mallam cant stop this universal civilisation.

My heart is with all those families who have lost their loved ones to either or both of the armed groups in Northern Nigeria. Pls be comforted. Life repays.
Re: El Rufai Accuses JTF Of Killing Gen Mohammed Shuwa by nagoma(m): 12:43pm On Nov 06, 2012
shizzle11: This little silly noise-maker don start again

You may call El-Rufai little - add all the peanut sized brains of your family members, they will not match his own. Big for nothin buffoons!!
Re: El Rufai Accuses JTF Of Killing Gen Mohammed Shuwa by ZeusI: 1:12pm On Nov 06, 2012
Rufai should be next. Golems, take note. God will evenge us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Dismisses Calls For IMF Solution To Nigeria’s Economic Challenges / Umaru Musa Yar'adua's 66th Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Court Of Appeal Upholds Abba Kabir Yusuf As PDP Candidate In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.