Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual (21481 Views)

Top 3 -4 (three) World Youngest Scientist / 5-Yr-Old He Yide Is The Youngest Pilot In The World / 10 Year Old Becomes Nigeria's Youngest Microsoft Certified Professional (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 05, 2012
At 16, this girl became the youngest in the world to have a life-changing operation… can you guess what it was? Jackie Green, 19, was born a boy named Jack After seven attempts to kill herself and two years on suicide watch her parents let her become a girl On her 16th birthday she became the youngest person in the world to have a gender reassignment surgery Many little girls dream of growing up to be someone like Jackie Green.

An aspiring model, the 19-year-old’s cascading chestnut hair, porcelain complexion and aquiline nose are reminiscent of a pre-Raphaelite muse, or maybe one of the Downton actresses. Today, the former Miss England finalist is dressed in this season’s Seventies-style prints and a statement necklace. ‘Topshop,’ she smiles when I ask about the designer. Her adoring boyfriend of two years, also 19, is with her when we meet at a gastropub in North London – and she exudes confidence, which no doubt helps in her job as a hostess at the Burberry store in
Bond Street.

Yet the road to becoming the self-assured young woman she is today has not been easy – for Jackie was born male. Happier than ever: Jackie Green, now 19, became the world’s youngest person to undergo gender reassignment surgery at the age of 16 Aged just four, and then named Jack, she told her mother Susan: ‘God has made a mistake, I should be a girl.’ Trapped in a body she hated, Jackie first overdosed aged 11 and made six more suicide attempts before she was 15.

Medicines were locked in a safe and knives had to be hidden away. She threatened to mutilate her genitals. And so, aged 16, Jackie Green became the youngest person in the world to undergo transgender surgery. ‘Without that surgery, I wouldn’t be here now,’ she says bluntly. ‘I’m a girl, I always have been – there’s never been any doubt in my mind about that. It’s just that my body didn’t match because, as far as I’m concerned, I had a birth defect.

Click here to read more

1 Like

Re: World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 05, 2012
^^^Is this morally right? *Smh* Atheists & religious people what are your views?
Re: World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual by Todaynatoday: 10:05pm On Nov 05, 2012
I'm a male and I'm glad God made me that way. God knows I can not deal with menstruation shindigeet and childbirth bouhaha. Smh for the he-she, I wonda who go willingly marry u.

3 Likes

Re: World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 05, 2012
^^^End times....I fear oh! Atheists would tell you it's morally right!
Re: World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual by Todaynatoday: 10:36pm On Nov 05, 2012
^^^ na dem sabi. Maybe if their children ask them for a sex-change they'll grant such request.

1 Like

Re: World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual by topsyking: 9:59pm On Nov 06, 2012
Pls tell me if am wrong does she really look like a girl now...go and check most of dis pple changing to female..dey still av trait of a guy one way or the other..
Or some just want to be female so dey can dress and be naked among girls..stupidity of d highest order

1 Like

Re: World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 06, 2012
^^^Madness @it's peak, I tell you! Smh* I pity this crazy white folks!
Re: World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 07, 2012
topsyking: Pls tell me if am wrong does she really look like a girl now...go and check most of dis pple changing to female..dey still av trait of a guy one way or the other..
Or some just want to be female so dey can dress and be naked among girls..stupidity of d highest order

Plenty natural females in Africa still look like men. This 'guy' will beat 60% of most Nigerian beauty pageants hands down, even though him do cheek like rabbit.

6 Likes

Re: World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 07, 2012
Imagine her saying God made a mistake making her a boy! Oyinbo people don dey maadt I swear! undecided

2 Likes

Re: World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual by Redmosquito(m): 1:48pm On Nov 07, 2012
Minion: Ur Dreadfulness! This puny Mortal is surely possessed by some powerful Demons, isnt she? angry
Hades: Little One! Their is a lot you do not know of mortals. They are but mini-gods themselves. Fashioned afta the Titans, they too have the power to make and break
Minion: Ur Sinfulness! I am too rooted in my belief,I must ponder this a while sad

3 Likes

Re: World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual by sylve11: 1:49pm On Nov 07, 2012
Hmmm! Is all I gat to say. cool
Re: World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual by Jubal01: 1:52pm On Nov 07, 2012
Dis is same as sayin 'GOD dsnt knw wat he's doin'. Jst waitn wen God wil unleash his anga 1 day. . .
Re: World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 07, 2012
So make we com de knack man about wetin! undecided them don turn woman finish
Re: World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual by Born2beRich1(m): 1:52pm On Nov 07, 2012
I pity all those guys were dey pursue anything in skirt.....One dey dey go jam these transgender people.....Reminds me of Hangover2....yuck
Re: World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 07, 2012
Lool, dem go comot him prick put am punany shey?
Ehen, and hope say e go be virgin punany na him dem go put for am?

1 Like

Re: World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual by vascey(m): 1:55pm On Nov 07, 2012
This is even worse than man-man marriage
Re: World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual by Heatblast(m): 1:56pm On Nov 07, 2012
Seems like some peeps on here would rather prefer her dead... She's happy now, deal with it, you never knew what she went thru, so stop condeming. PEACE

3 Likes

Re: World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 07, 2012
Anyone willing to bet that the first few posters have no idea what a sex change is all about...? undecided

2 Likes

Re: World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual by Walexz02(m): 2:06pm On Nov 07, 2012
So, he is now hapi he will be loosing Blood evry month.*smh*

2 Likes

Re: World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 07, 2012
seriallink: ^^^Is this morally right? *Smh* Atheists & religious people what are your views?
We should be blaming your confused GOd for not creating people 'right' in the first place.. kids with two heads, six fingers, half balls, hermaphrodites et al
Re: World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 07, 2012
Jubal01: Dis is same as sayin 'GOD dsnt knw wat he's doin'. Jst waitn wen God wil unleash his anga 1 day. . .
Of course, your God had no clue what he was doing...
musKeeto: Anyone willing to bet that the first few posters have no idea what a sex change is all about...? undecided
And the one below you too....lol
Re: World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual by patanjaly: 2:08pm On Nov 07, 2012
Seriously why do many males prefer to become female(reminds me of yandaudu) what so special of being a female ? Pls i need an answer
Re: World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 07, 2012
berem: Imagine her saying God made a mistake making her a boy! Oyinbo people don dey maadt I swear! undecided
I'd take their madness to the 'blackman's' sanity...

1 Like

Re: World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual by NnamdiN: 2:09pm On Nov 07, 2012
Please pardon my ignorance but how does this thing work? Do they rewire the person internally? Does the brain connect perfectly with all parts of the new body(assuming a real dude is sucking on "her" titties, would "she" feel the natural sensation, that "real" fly a s s shawties feel) lastly, whose organs do they use for the exchange ?

Forgot to add, what gives them off ? If I bumped into one of these abnormal things, how would I tell it's chinko and not the original.
Re: World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual by konami001: 2:09pm On Nov 07, 2012
Hmmmmm... now he has breasts on his chest to rub whenever he feels like it...at least...lol
Re: World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual by 5much(m): 2:10pm On Nov 07, 2012
wonders shall not end.
Re: World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual by deebrain(m): 2:12pm On Nov 07, 2012
This exactly what the bible says in women not wearing what pertains to a guy and vice-versa and not the popular talk of wearing and not wearing trousers
Re: World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual by Kslib(m): 2:13pm On Nov 07, 2012
Kai,oyinbo crase don pass "Be careful"..
When people want to do something strange/odd,they always find an excuse,or give a silly reason when there's clearly none...
Now my queshion is "WHY WAS HE UNHAPPY/depressed WITH HIS GENDER IN THE FIRST PLACE?".. He even wanted to commit sucide.. WHY? Now i believe that we have demons in the midst of humans. They use death/sucide as a threat,cos they know they can easily find another body to pass their influence on other kids/adults... This case alone will lead to an increase in the demand for sex change..

2 Likes

Re: World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual by wiegraf: 2:18pm On Nov 07, 2012
seriallink: ^^^Is this morally right? *Smh* Atheists & religious people what are your views?

Your holy ghost fire sword won't protect you from my wrath this time.

How in the world are the decisions s/he makes any your business, and what gives you the right to judge?

I'll ignore the fact that she's clearly much happier now, and had been pushing for a while without any outside influence. It was her own decision
Re: World's Youngest Male-to-Female Transsexual by Mckybarf(m): 2:22pm On Nov 07, 2012
seriallink: At 16, this girl became the youngest in the world to have a life-changing operation… can you guess what it was? Jackie Green, 19, was born a boy named Jack After seven attempts to kill herself and two years on suicide watch her parents let her become a girl On her 16th birthday she became the youngest person in the world to have a gender reassignment surgery Many little girls dream of growing up to be someone like Jackie Green.

An aspiring model, the 19-year-old’s cascading chestnut hair, porcelain complexion and aquiline nose are reminiscent of a pre-Raphaelite muse, or maybe one of the Downton actresses. Today, the former Miss England finalist is dressed in this season’s Seventies-style prints and a statement necklace. ‘Topshop,’ she smiles when I ask about the designer. Her adoring boyfriend of two years, also 19, is with her when we meet at a gastropub in North London – and she exudes confidence, which no doubt helps in her job as a hostess at the Burberry store in
Bond Street.

Yet the road to becoming the self-assured young woman she is today has not been easy – for Jackie was born male. Happier than ever: Jackie Green, now 19, became the world’s youngest person to undergo gender reassignment surgery at the age of 16 Aged just four, and then named Jack, she told her mother Susan: ‘God has made a mistake, I should be a girl.’ Trapped in a body she hated, Jackie first overdosed aged 11 and made six more suicide attempts before she was 15.

Medicines were locked in a safe and knives had to be hidden away. She threatened to mutilate her genitals. And so, aged 16, Jackie Green became the youngest person in the world to undergo transgender surgery. ‘Without that surgery, I wouldn’t be here now,’ she says bluntly. ‘I’m a girl, I always have been – there’s never been any doubt in my mind about that. It’s just that my body didn’t match because, as far as I’m concerned, I had a birth defect.

Click here to read more
the world grows crazier by the minute. God's wrath is gonna be unleashed soon.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Plankton, One Of The Most Important Organisms On Our Planet. / Nasa’s Webb Delivers Deepest Infrared Image Of Universe Yet / Professor Andrew Nok Wins Alexander Humboldt Prize For 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.