Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? (9686 Views)

20 Celebrities Endorsing Obama Or Romney On Social Media / Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread / Nairaland Polls: Vote For Obama Or Mc Cain Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 05, 2012
With barely 24hrs to the D-day,Has the incumbent president(Obama) created enough jobs for Americans to keep his own job at the White House? Or has he,according to Romney, increased the percentage of unemployment to 7.9%,and therefore deserves no second chance? Obviously,our votes here do not and will never count,but i think it isn't a bad idea for Nairanlanders to serve as the voice of the international community as to who should lead the great nation in the next 4 years...So,esteemed nairalanders, to whom do you give your vote? Voting starts now and ends whenever. Lol! #TeamObama

1 Like

Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by donkarly(m): 11:19am On Nov 05, 2012
Romney..

2 Likes

Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by MORNDEW(m): 11:31am On Nov 05, 2012
obama
Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by Callotti: 11:41am On Nov 05, 2012
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ROMNEY!!!!

1 Like

Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 05, 2012
Callotti: GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ROMNEY!!!!
Geez! Interesting,pls why Romney?
Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by GCRS87: 1:33pm On Nov 05, 2012
Romney all the way. Obama is evil.

1 Like

Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by Callotti: 2:06pm On Nov 05, 2012
binger: Geez! Interesting,pls why Romney?

Obamacare! A NO-NO!!!!! angry

I work in the Health Care Industry, and that his program is a SICK TROJAN HORSE! The nigger gat to go! kiss He has made history and I am happy for the black race. kiss

The government will work better with Romney. Obama does not have what it takes! He has kept the country in stagnation. He only appeals to LAZY people and phocking illegal breeding blood-suckers!

1 Like

Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by lifestyle1(m): 2:08pm On Nov 05, 2012
Please can you add poll ?.. undecided
Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by yuzedo: 2:09pm On Nov 05, 2012
Dun Jazzin! angry
Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 05, 2012
HE is an agent of darkness.. he is under the auspices of illuminati & other demonic authorities. He is a channel of 666 - the mark of the beast.

*I didn't mention his name..but am sure you know him.. and the fact that you know him makes 'it' true..

1 Like

Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 05, 2012
Obama. He has not exactly been a strong President but I'll pick him over Romney. Romney's economic plans are weak and he contradicts himself every flippin' time.

3 Likes

Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by stacomaster(m): 2:12pm On Nov 05, 2012
Make an0da perx0n Test na R0MNEY
Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 05, 2012
i dont gv a 'F'.....mschewwwwww
Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by Iykecollins(m): 2:13pm On Nov 05, 2012
Romney, no particular reason just my senstiment
Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by Callotti: 2:15pm On Nov 05, 2012
Yeaaaaah!!!!
Go Roooooomney!!!!!' cool
Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 05, 2012
I already did early voting.

Confidential.
Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by EdwinB1(m): 2:15pm On Nov 05, 2012
Am in support of the white dude called ROMNEY....i think he lead America back to its lost Glory..

1 Like

Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by anintia(m): 2:16pm On Nov 05, 2012
obama
Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 05, 2012
Wouldn't vote for Romney tho. The man is as confused as GEJ

1 Like

Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by zinosleek(m): 2:17pm On Nov 05, 2012
Obama is a weak president so if I have a choice I go for Romney. Obama tenure has given room for breeding of terrorist, d likes of BH and those in Mali just to mention a few and we have seen a lot of unrest in d globe. USA is world power and they need somebody who can exert this power.
Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by kaydibs(f): 2:18pm On Nov 05, 2012
Romney! Romney!! Romney!!! Obama is just *seals lips*

1 Like

Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by xrazzy(m): 2:20pm On Nov 05, 2012
ROOOOOOOOOOOOOMNEY!!!!!!! I love Neocons! i love Republican! i really want to see that Almajinad or whatever and his over-bloated almighty Iran get whipped in the ass

4 Likes

Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by megxo(m): 2:20pm On Nov 05, 2012
JONATHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ah know y'all was expectin dis
Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by slyopez(m): 2:21pm On Nov 05, 2012
Bleep Obama he perform less expected, Romney all the way!!!
Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by blackmann(m): 2:22pm On Nov 05, 2012
See as all of u dey shout as if na ur country president dem wan vote for. How will votes in another country put food on ur table?

2 Likes

Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 05, 2012
Romney
Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 05, 2012
I can't vote!
Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by HRManager2: 2:28pm On Nov 05, 2012
For the sake of continuity, Obama; after watching the debates, it is clear that Romney really does not have what it takes. Good and intelligent a man he may be, he does not seem to understand that running a company and running a country are two ENTIRELY different things! Plus the guy shoots before he aims. I have lost count how many times he's goofed. Also, why on earth would anyone want to vote for the party that put America in the mess it is in, in the first place?
FYI, for those who say they would vote for Romney because of religion and Obama being linked to Illuminati and such, Romney is NOT a Christian. He practices Mormonism and there are many beliefs they have that are not scriptural(I have researched this). He may be the less of two evils but I really don't believe he is the answer to America's problem. In fact neither candidates are the answer to America's problem.
America is under divine judgement and until they repent, they will NEVER return to their glory days! This was a country sold out to God by their fore-fathers...then they decide to kick God out in 1962 with their so-called "Separation of church and state" plus allowing even encouraging same sex marriage. They fail to realise that their greatness is attributed to their covenant with God...they have become too self-sufficient, taking liberty for licence.
They can continue to deceive themselves, I say it again, NO REPENTANCE, NO RESTORATION! period!

7 Likes

Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by chidyke77(m): 2:30pm On Nov 05, 2012
blackmann: See as all of u dey shout as if na ur country president dem wan vote for. How will votes in another country put food on ur table?
read the post again b4 making an unnecessary remark.

I go wt R.
Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by OkwaIfugo(m): 2:30pm On Nov 05, 2012
Romney is not even ready to match obama.
So no need than to still stick to Obama instead of my vote wasting.
Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by chemashie(m): 2:30pm On Nov 05, 2012
Why should i take panadol on top of another man‘s headache? Let Romeo or wat ever fly the flag, i don‘t giv a Bleep!
Re: Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? by evatee(m): 2:31pm On Nov 05, 2012
Osama!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hitler Said True Jews Were Black / Obama Vs McCain Round 2 Of The Debates / Somalia Should Leave The African Union

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.