Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Somalia Should Leave The African Union - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Somalia Should Leave The African Union (9712 Views)

South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country / Haiti Joins African Union / African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ayanle456: 9:36am On May 17, 2012
as u may know there are over 10,000 african soldiers sent from uganda, senegal, rwanda, brundi and kenya. those countries are being used by ethiopia because ethiopians are cowards. plz petition ur governments before ur soldiers die. haundred have already died. somali people are xenophobic. and we especially hate anything that isnt somali.

i hope somalia leaves the african union.

let ethiopia fight somalia by itself. this is between us. those soldiers need to go back home. already their are foreign fighters from pakistan, iraq, the usa who came to defend somalia from this african hoards who pretend their on peace keeping mission.

sincerely

a noble somali
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by 9jaIhail(m): 10:39am On May 17, 2012
Hello i didn't get your message right.Are u saying africans should back off for terrorist groups in your country to wipe you guys off the map? I am sure you know what you are wishing for your self
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ayanle456: 10:42am On May 17, 2012
we want an islamic state. so plz tell ur government to back off. somali people are warriors, they will die till all bantu go nack to where they came from
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by 9jaIhail(m): 10:45am On May 17, 2012
You want an Islamic country for that reason you have to waste the life of innocent women and children for the sake of your Islamic country huh?Islam religion of peace indeed. Slow punk.
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by PhysicsQED(m): 10:47am On May 17, 2012
"Let Ethiopia fight Somalia by itself"

Lmao grin

You can't be serious. They'll just own that country and drag their balls all over it like they did in 1978.

Wait till your country achieves some semblance of normalcy before acting like you can fight others.
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by 9jaIhail(m): 10:50am On May 17, 2012
I wish you guys can speed off out of Africa continent, your terrorist country contributed to this stupid boko haram we face in this country and my prayer for you and your brainless Islamic fighters is for you guys to die at the point of detonating bombs without any innocent soul dying with you guys.FOOLS
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ayanle456: 10:50am On May 17, 2012
actually we beat ethiopia in 77 war. they ran to russians for help. we owned ethiopia. we use to make them eat raw meat. anyway dont make me mad. i get very racist when am mad
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by 9jaIhail(m): 10:56am On May 17, 2012
ayanle456: actually we beat ethiopia in 77 war. they ran to russians for help. we owned ethiopia. we use to make them eat raw meat. anyway dont make me mad. i get very racist when am mad

You don't need to tell anyone not to make you mad,from the looks of things you appeared mad man already but i beg you not to detonate any atomic weapon on this forum as you can see this is Nairaland is not Ethiopiansomalianland so you can get off as nobody here give sympathy to brainwashed Islamic terrorist.
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ayanle456: 10:57am On May 17, 2012
the only thing saving africa is somalia/ethiopia. were it not for us being on the continent. what would be left would be wide nosed, short, nappy headed, masculary over developed africans who have an inferiority complex to whites for enslaving them.
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by achi4u(m): 10:58am On May 17, 2012
ayanle456: actually we beat ethiopia in 77 war. they ran to russians for help. we owned ethiopia. we use to make them eat raw meat. anyway dont make me mad. i get very racist when am mad
see your mouthgrin

we de waith your madness!
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by PhysicsQED(m): 11:00am On May 17, 2012

Yeah yeah yeah grin grin

Excuses, excuses

Where is Ogaden now? Ethiopia or Somalia?

Get your house in order before flexing and grandstanding. You know and I know that Ethiopia's current military capabilities are well beyond Somalia's.
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by 9jaIhail(m): 11:01am On May 17, 2012
ayanle456: the only thing saving africa is somalia/ethiopia. were it not for us being on the continent. what would be left would be wide nosed, short, nappy headed, masculary over developed africans who have an inferiority complex to whites for enslaving them.

Now with the bolded comment coming from you i am vindicated that you are already made mad man.I am sure you must be eating grass as well.
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ayanle456: 11:02am On May 17, 2012
somalia is part of the arab league. egypt shares nile eith ethiopia. egypt sponsered somalia into arab league. i say we uave enough allies
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by achi4u(m): 11:04am On May 17, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

Now with the bolded comment coming from you i am vindicated that you are already made mad man.I am sure you must be eating grass as well.
like their grandfather Nebucadnzzar
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by PhysicsQED(m): 11:06am On May 17, 2012
ayanle456: the only thing saving africa is somalia/ethiopia. were it not for us being on the continent. what would be left would be wide nosed, short, nappy headed, masculary over developed africans who have an inferiority complex to whites for enslaving them.

When people mention great African states of the past Somalia and its sultanates/kingdoms are almost never mentioned. You and I both know that this is the truth.

And it's only from a Somali that one will hear that a country in a state of unending anarchy even worse than Nigeria's, with people roaming around as refugees and suffering from famine is somehow saving the image of Africa.
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by 9jaIhail(m): 11:06am On May 17, 2012

Are you typing from Ethiopia jail? you sound bitterly like one of those Somalians that was taken hostage by almighty Ethiopia army.Hey stop drugging is not good with your brain.
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by 9jaIhail(m): 11:10am On May 17, 2012
achi4u: like their grandfather Nebucadnzzar

Guy you are very wise ooo lol see how you grab my point lol.I think this punk and his terrorist groups should go study what God did to their grand father Nebucadnzzar i am sure they will learn enough lesson from there.Blood thirty 1diots vampires.
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by redsun(m): 11:19am On May 17, 2012
Somalia is land of vultures. Its citizens are more or less vultures plaqued by fundamental ignorance. The samdm path nigeria is treading.
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 17, 2012
Lmao @ this thread.

grin grin....somalia the greatest nation of africa....

Meanwhile youre in canada or some other second rate first world country driving cabs and bitter at the world bc those same "wise nose nappy headed west africans" outshine the shine on your bony foreheads. tongue

Save Africa's image lmao. The only time they feature somalis on tv is when more troops are deployed there. Period. Point. Blank...somalia is irrelevant. Thats why you have to force yourselves on other blacks for attention. Raaped by arabs and owned by ethiopians....what an epic fail.

1 Like

Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 17, 2012
ayanle456: as u may know there are over 10,000 african soldiers sent from uganda, senegal, rwanda, brundi and kenya. those countries are being used by ethiopia because ethiopians are cowards. plz petition ur governments before ur soldiers die. haundred have already died. somali people are xenophobic. and we especially hate anything that isnt somali.

i hope somalia leaves the african union.

let ethiopia fight somalia by itself. this is between us. those soldiers need to go back home. already their are foreign fighters from pakistan, iraq, the usa who came to defend somalia from this african hoards who pretend their on peace keeping mission.

sincerely

a noble somali

All this while you walk around with your mouth wide opened and flies doing riverdance in there? What a re-tard.

1 Like

Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ak47mann(m): 3:18pm On May 17, 2012
grin grin
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 17, 2012
Somalia cry cry cry cry

I cry for you.
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ayanle456: 3:35pm On May 17, 2012
darkskin. who said we were raped by arabs? we are homogenous people.
sad that ur forum and thread are praising when no somali is watching. lool
i guess i take that as compliment. but ur soldiers are bringing desease and hiv.

ni99ers
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 17, 2012
ayanle456: darkskin. who said we were raped by arabs? we are homogenous people.
sad that ur forum and thread are praising when no somali is watching. lool
i guess i take that as compliment. but ur soldiers are bringing desease and hiv.
ni99ers

You fools are lucky you are not in West Africa, we know how to deal with pesky little trouble makers like those knuckle heads in Somalia. By the time we are done with you, you will be purring like a little kitty cat.
Now, take your nonsense and scram. This is a Nigerian forum, not AU forum.
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ayanle456: 4:10pm On May 17, 2012
u r truly unpleasing to look at
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by 9jaIhail(m): 7:40pm On May 17, 2012
ayanle456: u r truly unpleasing to look at

See i warned you earlier when you started this ranting about mosquito village call Somali.Look this is nairaland and nobody here give a phuck about terrorist groups and no one sympathize you fools for killing innocent women and children right there in somali.Broo i think you need to take your pill with cold water so that your brain will chill a bit. Have a nice Islamic state as you wish.
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by Ibime(m): 8:11pm On May 17, 2012
Hey man, it seems khat (Somalian gworro) should be reclassified as a class A drug!!!
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by Mynd44: 8:18pm On May 17, 2012
I have seen things on Nairaland oooo. Imagine this one come to brag about his plucked up country.

1 Like

Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by Rich4god(m): 8:30pm On May 17, 2012
Am happy seeing 9ja united in this thread.
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ektbear: 8:43pm On May 17, 2012
Aigbofa:

All this while you walk around with your mouth wide opened and flies doing riverdance in there? What a re-tard.

lmao
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ektbear: 8:45pm On May 17, 2012
Man. Somalis of all people on earth taking shots at others.

Wonders will never cease.

1 Like

Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by Mynd44: 8:51pm On May 17, 2012
ekt_bear: Man. Somalis of all people on earth taking shots at others.

Wonders will never cease.
The world is really coming to an end

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Air Duel Between The Sukhoi Su - 30 Russian SM And Israeli F-15(pix) / Russia Shot Down Two US Ballistic Missiles Heading Towards The Syria / Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.