Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

My Removal Was To Destroy EFCC - Ribadu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Removal Was To Destroy EFCC - Ribadu (7664 Views)

My removal will make Jonathan vulnerable –Tukur / Amaechi: Why Presidency Wants My Removal As NGF Chairman / I Heard About My Removal On TV – Farida Waziri (EFCC Boss) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Removal Was To Destroy EFCC - Ribadu by ochukoccna: 8:29pm On Nov 05, 2012
While Ribadu does have his flaws, he's right on this assertion cool cool
Re: My Removal Was To Destroy EFCC - Ribadu by Wadeoye(m): 9:31pm On Nov 05, 2012
And now, the same Ribadu has gone back to work for the same government that removed him from office.

What is the problem with this man? Can't he not leave without government appointment?

You know these people very well, why must you take another appointment under them when you know they are not sincere?

Anyway, I have never trusted Ribadu...
Re: My Removal Was To Destroy EFCC - Ribadu by OYINBOGOJU(m): 9:53pm On Nov 05, 2012
Wadeoye: And now, the same Ribadu has gone back to work for the same government that removed him from office.

What is the problem with this man? Can't he not leave without government appointment?

You know these people very well, why must you take another appointment under them when you know they are not sincere?

Working with Government is not a crime bro.

I expected Jonathan to support Ribadu against all odds.

Ribadu should have known Jonathan is a betrayer.
Re: My Removal Was To Destroy EFCC - Ribadu by samadream(m): 2:07am On Nov 06, 2012
killuminati: shut up you there! Who are you sef?

How old are you!?

Stewpid bastard Igbo goat sh*t!
Re: My Removal Was To Destroy EFCC - Ribadu by samadream(m): 2:14am On Nov 06, 2012
U need to help some pple out by educating them properly on any given issue,throwing abusive words at them only make them worse off,unfortunately you end Up like them,
Re: My Removal Was To Destroy EFCC - Ribadu by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 06, 2012
Wadeoye: And now, the same Ribadu has gone back to work for the same government that removed him from office.

This is one of the most stupid comment in the history of nairaland.
Re: My Removal Was To Destroy EFCC - Ribadu by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 06, 2012
ochukoccna: While Ribadu does have his flaws, he's right on this assertion cool cool
What Nigeria needs is a good leader not a perfect leader or person. Ribadu is a good person/leader ( we dont need a perfect leader and no leader in the history of the world from Genesis till date has ever be perfect). Ribadu plus his flaws is equal to a good leader, and that is what we need. As perfect as Jesus Christ was, people in his generation still found some flaws in him (Gluton, drinking and miggling wit tax collectors etc).
Re: My Removal Was To Destroy EFCC - Ribadu by naja2: 8:52am On Nov 06, 2012
atbu1983: This is one of the most stupid comment in the history of nairaland.
honestly you took the words right out of my mouth, never seen any comment as dumb as that in my life.
Re: My Removal Was To Destroy EFCC - Ribadu by naja2: 8:58am On Nov 06, 2012

Anyway, I have never trusted Ribadu...Actually i seen a lot of dumb comments but never in my short live ve i heard anyone sound this dumb, but again i see where u draw ur inspiration from, your Phd president is also like you always chatting shit!
Re: My Removal Was To Destroy EFCC - Ribadu by OYINBOGOJU(m): 9:03am On Nov 06, 2012
naja2: honestly you took the words right out of my mouth, never seen any comment as dumb as that in my life.

Crack my ribs
grin grin
Re: My Removal Was To Destroy EFCC - Ribadu by aariwa(m): 11:11am On Nov 06, 2012
he would have wrecked nigeria if he had lived longer
thelastPope: And someone was praising Yaradua and suggesting he is Nigeria's most democratic leader. Smh. A president whose biggest pal was Ibori and under his watch, Ibori was ruling Nigeria with the aid of Aandoakaa. It was a very big mess we went through that period. All the little gains OBJ made were almost completely reversed. The power stations were abandoned. EFCC was destroyed. The economy was at a standstil and Nigeria started borrowing money like there was no tomorrow.
Re: My Removal Was To Destroy EFCC - Ribadu by beespak7(m): 11:28am On Nov 06, 2012
Ribadu is so on point since he left, Efcc has gone to the gutters no serious trial of corrupt governors, or top government officials. Right now we dont even hear of EFCC again can somebody please remind me of who is the present boss of EFCC
Re: My Removal Was To Destroy EFCC - Ribadu by Wadeoye(m): 1:32pm On Nov 06, 2012
OYINBOGOJU:

Working with Government is not a crime bro.

I expected Jonathan to support Ribadu against all odds.

Ribadu should have known Jonathan is a betrayer.

And that is my point... Knowing fully well that the man is not sincere, why must you take appointment under him? A president that refused to declare his asset... I have never been a fan of Ribadu because of his penchant to work for anybody without a clear direction... No conditions for taking up appointment, etc. I see him as a man who always want to create a good impression of himself for personal agenda. I have not seen any clear ideology from him - tell me that I am wrong.
Re: My Removal Was To Destroy EFCC - Ribadu by taharqa: 2:12pm On Nov 06, 2012

Which govt removd him from office? Read d article again my frnd, and dis time slowly...

It was Yar'adua that removd Ribadu and many of d core professionals that he workd with and brought in Waziri and odas. It was GEJ that removd Waziri, brought back Lamoude (the current chairman of EFCC and was 2nd in command to Ribadu) and some of those core professionals back to EFCC. This move have since brought back d support of international bodies and countries who openly removd support during Waziri's time

(1) (2) (Reply)

nnnn / Olusegun Obasanjo's Legacy / Call For Establishment Of Nigerian Marine Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.