Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,521 members, 7,812,627 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

nnnn - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / nnnn (7595 Views)

President Buhari In Abakaliki, Shuns Guard Of Honour / Aerial View Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (Photos) / Umahi Transforms Abakaliki Township Stadium As A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

nnnn by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 03, 2018
hhh

7 Likes

Re: nnnn by Alariiwo: 10:02pm On May 03, 2018
ENVY and HATE...

Abakaliki Igbos happen to be the most brilliant and liberal Igbos I've seen. They are the only progressive thinkers in SE.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: nnnn by ZZ22: 10:07pm On May 03, 2018
We Yoruba Muslims dun land.
This is my backyard in Ogbomosho but if you ask me my state of origin i will tell you Lagos.

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: nnnn by Xander85: 10:09pm On May 03, 2018
All Igbo and our friends should ignore the OP. Let him continue the conversation alone with his ilk!

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: nnnn by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 03, 2018
Xander85:
All Igbo and our friends should ignore the OP. Let him continue the conversation alone with his ilk!
this is what I hate most amongst we the igbos' because we keep living in denial about this.. I'm from Enugu and I'm sure it also exists where you come from that's if you're from Anambra or Enugu axis.. ironically I get more friendly and sincere guys from Abakaliki esp Izzi

12 Likes

Re: nnnn by BENARI: 10:18pm On May 03, 2018
It's the handiwork of Anambrarians. They are foolishly boastful of there seeming industriousness.

They profile not just Abakelekites, but almost all other Igbos and in fact the rest of the country. This attitude has attracted them a lot of hatred in return from other Igbos.

I admire there industriousness, but they have lots of ignorant fools who think too much of themselves.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: nnnn by Malawian(m): 10:38pm On May 03, 2018
They stand out sha, and they love speaking their dialect. The Abakiliki boys that served my dad, When they start speaking their french that time enh. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: nnnn by IDeyNL: 10:42pm On May 03, 2018
The OP is idiotic pig of Afonja

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: nnnn by Chri08102702694: 10:47pm On May 03, 2018
Paul Ogenyi aka Enuguboy4nsk, you have started your madness again? Let me contact Chima and Christian.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: nnnn by Lerio(m): 11:51pm On May 03, 2018
Op dey find hit

Re: nnnn by cooljude(m): 11:58pm On May 03, 2018
Which weed you smoke op, impostor!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: nnnn by thatigboman: 12:41am On May 04, 2018
It is funny that the op say imo and abia are far from abakiliki. Okigwe in imo state is a stone throw from uturu in abia which has boundary with ebonyi. Of all states in the east, anambra is the farthest from ebonyi. Enugu and Abia have boundary with ebonyi, and imo is just a stone throw away.
Op, what exactly do u mean by profiling because u didnt say anything reasonable.

34 Likes

Re: nnnn by Nobody: 1:38am On May 04, 2018
Truth is some men from Abakiliki that I've seen had similar attitude with Northerners especially in terms of simplicity.

When Anambra people migrate to big cities like Lagos, PH and Abuja in search of greener pastures, an Ebonyi man will simply move to an Anambra village in search of his own greener pasture and will remain there comfortably.
This naturally makes an average Anambra man to regard him as inferior to him.

10 Likes

Re: nnnn by Nobody: 1:55am On May 04, 2018
Give dem biafra nd watch anoda south sudan unravel

5 Likes

Re: nnnn by Preshy561(f): 3:39am On May 04, 2018
thatigboman:
It is funny that the op say imo and abia are far from abakiliki. Okigwe in imo state is a stone throw from uturu in abia which has boundary with ebonyi. Of all states in the east, anambra is the farthest from ebonyi. Enugu and Abia have boundary with abia,and imo is just a stone throw away.
Op, what exactly do u mean by profiling because u didnt say anything reasonable.
don't mind the uneducated abokki.grin
I laughed when I read that Imo and abia are farther when compared to Anambra and Enugu.

all these plastic kettle carriers almajiris.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: nnnn by Preshy561(f): 3:40am On May 04, 2018
[s]
CaptJeffry:
Truth is some men from Abakiliki that I've seen had similar attitude with Northerners especially in terms of simplicity.

When Anambra people migrate to big cities like Lagos, PH and Abuja in search of greener pastures, an Ebonyi man will simply move to an Anambra village in search of his own greener pasture and will remain there comfortably.
[/s]

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: nnnn by franozx: 4:02am On May 04, 2018
not only abakiliki. people from mbaise are also profiled atimes . but is every where in the world sha. some people think that the are more citizens than others maybe due to altitude or otherwise

2 Likes

Re: nnnn by horsepower101: 4:11am On May 04, 2018
Enuguboy4nsk:

this is what I hate most amongst we the igbos' because we keep living in denial about this.. I'm from Enugu and I'm sure it also exists where you come from that's if you're from Anambra or Enugu axis.. ironically I get more friendly and sincere guys from Abakaliki esp Izzi

Your plan will never work. Any igbo that falls for this nonsense thread is a fool.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: nnnn by QuotaSystem: 4:57am On May 04, 2018
CaptJeffry:

When Anambra people migrate to big cities like Lagos, PH and Abuja in search of greener pastures, an Ebonyi man will simply move to an Anambra village
in search of his own greener pasture and will remain there comfortably.

What are you talking about?

Is it not northerners that dominate the multi-million dollar bureau de change sector in Lagos? Are they not the ones with tank farms, ships and are building the world's largest refinery and petrochemical plant in Lagos? Ironically, its the Anambra man you'll see in the villages and hinterlands of the North with their little 'chemist', palm oil or otapiapia stall.

Hatred and bigotry will not allow you think before you type.

3 Likes

Re: nnnn by CarlosTheJackal: 5:40am On May 04, 2018
QuotaSystem:

What are you talking about?

Is it not northerners that dominate the multi-million dollar bureau de change sector in Lagos? Are they not the ones with tank farms, ships and are building the world's largest refinery and petrochemical plant in Lagos? Ironically, its the Anambra man you'll see in the villages and hinterlands of the North with their little 'chemist', palm oil or otapiapia stall.

Hatred and bigotry will not allow you think before you type.
Dangote is just one man out of a 100 million northern youth that's uneducated and lazy.

Abokki kindly face your codeine or look for a soakaway to sniff since codeine is beyond your reach.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: nnnn by SpComedy: 5:46am On May 04, 2018
The girls of this generation are actually learning so fast, they seem to learn things faster than previous generation.
the question has always been, are they learning the right or the wrong things...

Watch This video #compilation of girls twerking in their various schools and draw your conclusion.

N:B. You may see your relative there. lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGuCEE4m6kk

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: nnnn by africanusvu(m): 6:02am On May 04, 2018
There is no tribe or tongue in Nigeria without one profiling or another.I am from mbaise.and every one here knows the profile of mbaise and snake.not only in Igbo land.all over Nig have profile. Ijebuman have.kanuri.Fulani etc.as for abakaliki.there love for cheap articles.concentration in meniajobs and high level of illiteracy accounts to that profile

3 Likes

Re: nnnn by Nobody: 6:23am On May 04, 2018
op, you are a bloody liar and not even Igbo. How can you say Ebonyi is far from Abia? Ebonyi have boundary with Abia State on multiple fronts. You are a bloody instigator and lowlife. shame on you!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: nnnn by Notmyproblem: 6:35am On May 04, 2018
Alariiwo:
ENVY and HATE...

Abakaliki Igbos happen to be the most brilliant and liberal Igbos I've seen. They are the only progressive thinkers in SE.

Go to Enugu thread and see how this idiot has been trying to derail the thread. Now he is here with the Afonja op. All sensible Igbos should ignore him. Why did him not open a thread on Why the Ijebu people of Afonja land were being profiled. I live in South West and I know that every Afonja has something not so nice to say about Ijebu Afonja.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: nnnn by Igboid: 6:36am On May 04, 2018
Any Igbo person that falls for this, is demented.

17 Likes

Re: nnnn by DawatNama(m): 6:41am On May 04, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
Dangote is just one man out of a 100 million northern youth that's uneducated and lazy.

Abokki kindly face your codeine or look for a soakaway to sniff since codeine is beyond your reach.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: nnnn by Reelectbuhari: 6:50am On May 04, 2018
thatigboman:
It is funny that the op say imo and abia are far from abakiliki. Okigwe in imo state is a stone throw from uturu in abia which has boundary with ebonyi. Of all states in the east, anambra is the farthest from ebonyi. Enugu and Abia have boundary with ebonyi, and imo is just a stone throw away.

the guy is just from the north

I saw that statement imo and abia been far and he even claimed he has travelled around all the state....

this will claerly state his evil intention and machinations

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: nnnn by Strikethem: 7:07am On May 04, 2018
SpComedy:
Its because the Ijebu and yoruba muslims and christians from remote areas in far away osun and osogbo are always profiling lagos as their state of origin.....it seems they are ashamed of their states and this should worry you more.......... Pathetic Yoruba vulture
What is this pathetic pig saying?

4 Likes

Re: nnnn by Slikbae: 7:19am On May 04, 2018
Yrue
Re: nnnn by Slikbae: 7:19am On May 04, 2018
True
Re: nnnn by markfem2: 7:25am On May 04, 2018
Op your father whose picture is posted below has been looking for you. According to your father, you abandoned your skull mining duty and for that he is furious with you.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: nnnn by ISLAMBAD: 7:35am On May 04, 2018
Another afonja skull mining vulture on the loose

20 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New Police Salary Structure / Voters Are Been Forced To Vote APC Or Go Home In Rivers State / Jonathan Will Contest In 2015 – Edwin Clark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.