Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,357 members, 7,846,535 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Who Do You Think Will Win Africancupofnation Ghana2008? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Do You Think Will Win Africancupofnation Ghana2008? (1389 Views)

Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? / Who Do You Think Will Win The Glo Nigeria Premier League 2013/2014 Season? / TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do You Think Will Win Africancupofnation Ghana2008? by megasoccer(m): 3:20am On Jan 31, 2008
Hello folks,

As we are preparing for the quarter final section of this great tournament, I begin to ponder in my heart about who is gonna lift the cup at the end of the tournament,

As for me, I see Nigeria lifting the cup, coz I'm a Nigerian, a patriotic one, and because Nigeria is God's own country,

So fellas, what is your opinion about this?

Who do you think will lift the cup at the end of the tournament?

Why do you really think this country worth it?

Feel free to post comments, any constructive criticism would always be a great one lol!
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Africancupofnation Ghana2008? by Soundmind(m): 2:19pm On Jan 31, 2008
Either Egypt or Ivory Coast
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Africancupofnation Ghana2008? by vanesa(m): 4:38pm On Jan 31, 2008
Nigeria!
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Africancupofnation Ghana2008? by cristana: 4:59pm On Jan 31, 2008
im very sure we are the owner of that cup.
dont u think im crazy?
im very sure mr confidence is back, nd we are going to win that cup.
YES YES!!!!! THE LORD AS SIGN TO THIS
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Africancupofnation Ghana2008? by MAYAT(m): 5:31pm On Jan 31, 2008
angryThis does not come up as a problem . From my previous post,all you guys need to do is ve faith in God and as far as a chelsea man(OBI) has taken charge of Nigerian team,we are crushing Ghana embarassed(Essien will understand)
winkON A MORE SERIOUS NOTE WE NEED PRAYERS.
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Africancupofnation Ghana2008? by mukina2: 9:56pm On Jan 31, 2008
Ivory Coast kiss
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Africancupofnation Ghana2008? by odada(m): 10:01pm On Jan 31, 2008
N I G E R I A cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Africancupofnation Ghana2008? by metodman(m): 8:22am On Feb 02, 2008
I HAVE BEEN SO MUCH DISSAPOINTED BY THE PERFORMANCE OF THE SUPER EAGLES BUT IF WE CAN BEAT GHANA TOMMOROW, WE WILL LIFT THE CUP!!!!!!
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Africancupofnation Ghana2008? by delbizzie1(m): 11:15am On Feb 02, 2008
In terms of who has played better i would have to say Ivory coast, and if they carry on like that ,they would lift that cup.
As at Nigeria we really need to improve our game if we want to even get to the final.
We haven't even been a threat since kick off of the tournament (Personal i don't see them doing it)
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win Africancupofnation Ghana2008? by megasoccer(m): 6:47pm On Feb 02, 2008
@ALL

thanks so much for the posts, For those of you that had been supporting our country, keep the flag flying HIGH, Let's be optimistic, and encourage our guys has they will be doing us proud 2morrow as we tackle the black *s of Ghana, Although, its gonna be tough but nevertheless I see a winning NIGERIA team,

Sing, Dance, And Shout,

Go Support Nigeria!

Up Super Eagle! Up Ngeria!

(1) (Reply)

Amodu 'saddened' By Chan Failure / Which Player Is Most Likely To Win The 2010 Ballon D'or & Fifa's World's Best. / Nuga Games "uniben 2011" Wat Do U Think About D Games? N Hw Is D Facilities In Place.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.