Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

10 Nigerian Multi-millionaires Never Heard Of........ - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 10 Nigerian Multi-millionaires Never Heard Of........ (48853 Views)

Nigerian Millionaires On The Rise / What Do Millionaires See That Others Don't? / Top 10 Nigerian Brands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Nigerian Multi-millionaires Never Heard Of........ by Skulboy(m): 12:57pm On Nov 06, 2012
nyere84: @op, abeg, are they still single?? As in bachelor?? Do u ve their contacts, like fone num?? If u ve it, just inbox it asap. ** off to dress seductively**

LOL.
Re: 10 Nigerian Multi-millionaires Never Heard Of........ by Ejine(m): 12:59pm On Nov 06, 2012
davies123:

I belief u r talking about Multi-billionairs cos almost everybody is a multimillionair in nigeria

And you had to quote the WHOLE article just to say that!? You're unbelievable, man!!! angry

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Multi-millionaires Never Heard Of........ by TableLeg(m): 1:04pm On Nov 06, 2012
Emmy9ite: Thanks for the piece of advice man! I dont waste my time on the net, am working towards my goal. See you at the top man!
Goodluck homie .... undecided
Re: 10 Nigerian Multi-millionaires Never Heard Of........ by kennysbst(m): 1:06pm On Nov 06, 2012
Cupidkc: Arthur Eze is well heard of and shldnt be on the list.
be attentive to follow d thread.truly it might be known 2u but is he relatively known 2 other like we?definitely capital NO!
Re: 10 Nigerian Multi-millionaires Never Heard Of........ by drkass: 1:18pm On Nov 06, 2012
The list is not complete my name should have come first; my sources of wealth
1. former bank thief
2. steal
3. offshore and aviation,i notice they were applicable to almost every one on the list
Re: 10 Nigerian Multi-millionaires Never Heard Of........ by Abbey2sam(m): 1:54pm On Nov 06, 2012
And who say i don't knw this guys?i live in a society where we like to google tinz alot
Re: 10 Nigerian Multi-millionaires Never Heard Of........ by stuhporh: 1:58pm On Nov 06, 2012
Asiwaju9ja: Does anyone know where I can get Cycling protective Helmets for my Team? I want to buy them today. Sorry for derailing the Topic

I source and procure for living. i can help you procure these items and get them in Nigeria under 12 working days. all you need is send me mail, you sign a contract and thats all. try us at ocubeimpex ltd

mail me to ocubeimpex@gmail.com
Re: 10 Nigerian Multi-millionaires Never Heard Of........ by ngmart(m): 2:02pm On Nov 06, 2012
indeed
Re: 10 Nigerian Multi-millionaires Never Heard Of........ by ngmart(m): 2:03pm On Nov 06, 2012
I always think about the most complex and programmatic way to achieve this.
Re: 10 Nigerian Multi-millionaires Never Heard Of........ by ngmart(m): 2:03pm On Nov 06, 2012
Top five subsidy looters
Re: 10 Nigerian Multi-millionaires Never Heard Of........ by ABsI1: 2:13pm On Nov 06, 2012
Table Leg :

I pity you for rubbishing the list...Church rat!
ur fada na tramp
Re: 10 Nigerian Multi-millionaires Never Heard Of........ by InvertedHammer: 2:20pm On Nov 06, 2012
DailyNews: There are even more left...the Uzodimma's of Orange drug ltd, the Brick's, the Ogbuawa's and many more...our comprehensive list is on the way to assist forbes

There is no such person as Uzodinma of Orange Drugs. Check your sources
Re: 10 Nigerian Multi-millionaires Never Heard Of........ by Frankiedu(m): 2:34pm On Nov 06, 2012
smiley oh God may u grant me favour to one day top dis list.Anyway if iam this wealthy, i'lld also love to affect lives of the unopportuned the world over!
Re: 10 Nigerian Multi-millionaires Never Heard Of........ by ayojango(m): 2:34pm On Nov 06, 2012
They did business wit IBB yet they r clean
They did business wit Diezani Madueke and also clean.

Most of them r into oil and gas and we knw d. Subsidy probe showed d world pple who milk d country.

HmmMm
Re: 10 Nigerian Multi-millionaires Never Heard Of........ by airbender(m): 3:28pm On Nov 06, 2012
Ok.noted.whatnext.
Re: 10 Nigerian Multi-millionaires Never Heard Of........ by sunnshyn(f): 3:42pm On Nov 06, 2012
acidosis™:

Not now that they're busy emulating Kim Kardashian and Rihana

Who says? Cos that's what your girlfriends and sisters are busy with doesn't mean all Nigerian women are!

Stop stereotyping!!

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Multi-millionaires Never Heard Of........ by Ignatio(m): 3:43pm On Nov 06, 2012
I'll get there.
Re: 10 Nigerian Multi-millionaires Never Heard Of........ by oyeleyemaureen(m): 3:43pm On Nov 06, 2012
Na wa oh. So people like dangote, mike adenuga, otedola still dey 4 dis kontri
Re: 10 Nigerian Multi-millionaires Never Heard Of........ by ollystic: 3:48pm On Nov 06, 2012
The List Is Not Complete Without mentioning

OLAWUNMI BEYIOKU
Re: 10 Nigerian Multi-millionaires Never Heard Of........ by Sicozone(m): 4:10pm On Nov 06, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]
why woman no come dey list na?
Re: 10 Nigerian Multi-millionaires Never Heard Of........ by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 06, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]
nyere84: @op, abeg, are they still single?? As in bachelor?? Do u ve their contacts, like fone num?? If u ve it, just inbox it asap. ** off to dress seductively**

grin grin cool. Like you rightly know they are all old men. Sugar daddy will be more appropiriate. better still, marry thier sons wink
Re: 10 Nigerian Multi-millionaires Never Heard Of........ by guddy4real: 5:09pm On Nov 06, 2012
dejiswaggs: My God, Please Make Me Too A Billionaire!
u can make ur own,vist here http://www./goodnews.php?r
Re: 10 Nigerian Multi-millionaires Never Heard Of........ by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 06, 2012
. . .and I Cant still find ma Name On here? angry
Re: 10 Nigerian Multi-millionaires Never Heard Of........ by topazjosh(m): 5:28pm On Nov 06, 2012
the last time i was in my town ondo,i saw dis dele fajemirokun house a bungalow though, but so unique,ade ojo should be elizade i think,his from ondo state too wow my ideas and initiatives will definately make me rich even jimoh ibrahim,obat oil and so on haaa ok then.
Re: 10 Nigerian Multi-millionaires Never Heard Of........ by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 06, 2012
Not surprised they all made their money from oil/energy in Nigeria...

There's money to be made in Africa, not just Nigeria, if you're smart and have a nice business model... My former boss(a white briton) made all his money in Qatar and Gabon, this guy is worth billions...

I'm presently saving up - and I have business interests in Sao Tome, Equatorial Guinea, and Anglola... I just need to improve my Portugese lol...

John Fashanu also made millions in Gabon, his former wife was Gabonese oil minister's daughter....

Africa is where the money is at, smart people know that..

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Multi-millionaires Never Heard Of........ by topazjosh(m): 5:31pm On Nov 06, 2012
PosCaricature :
Jide Omokore is from Kogi state, North Central. By the way, what is wrong being all of them Yoruba & Igbo?
well kogi is still partly yoruba that name is enough to confirm that.
Re: 10 Nigerian Multi-millionaires Never Heard Of........ by solomon111(m): 6:06pm On Nov 06, 2012
Majority of them have stolen the wealth of the Niger-delta.
Smh.
Niger-deltans,reclaim your wealth.

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Multi-millionaires Never Heard Of........ by sonety2k(m): 6:06pm On Nov 06, 2012
okay ooooooooo
Re: 10 Nigerian Multi-millionaires Never Heard Of........ by simdam500(m): 6:09pm On Nov 06, 2012
MONEY! AM SO HAPPY AND I REALLY APPRECIATE DEM ALL. NAIJA IS WORKIN
Re: 10 Nigerian Multi-millionaires Never Heard Of........ by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 06, 2012
Most of them make their money from oil it means I can do better cos oil is an essential commodity which can make u rich within a snap of finger

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Multi-millionaires Never Heard Of........ by thatguystephen(m): 6:27pm On Nov 06, 2012
I keep saying this.Your job wont make you wealthy.It is your businesses and investments. And oil and gas is big business. I am making a lot of money working for myself legally in energy.Come along or sit and watch.lol
Re: 10 Nigerian Multi-millionaires Never Heard Of........ by oobim(m): 6:31pm On Nov 06, 2012
Money money!i stil dey here dey roll in tens of millions.Cant wait to start rolling in hundreds,almost there.I was expecting to see chief Nworah,Nic Ukachukwu.they obviously r nt dat rich.d guys showing me d way.Money get levels

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fire Guts Access Bank, Victoria Island, Lagos (Video) / Igbos In Cross River Shut Down Shops Over Kidnapping Of Their Brothers / Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.