Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) (48065 Views)

Ongoing Remodeling Of A-Line In Ariaria International Market, Aba (Photos) / Ariaria International Market In Aba Flooded Yesterday (Pictures, Video) / Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by Lizzysamuel(f): 5:33pm On Apr 02
The emerging of the new phase of ariaria international market..

Anyi adighi asi ndo

Welcome to Enyimba city.

Credit: Kepukepu News

126 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by Lizzysamuel(f): 5:33pm On Apr 02
With the resources that God has blessed Nigeria with, this is how our infrastructures should look like. This is beautiful to behold!

382 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by Lizzysamuel(f): 5:35pm On Apr 02
nlfpmod

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by paramakina202: 5:36pm On Apr 02
Abia the God's own state on the rise.

258 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by Ngorbungor(m): 5:37pm On Apr 02
Lizzysamuel:

Was there last December, happy to see the city have a facelift like never seen before.

171 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by kettykin: 5:38pm On Apr 02
First of its kind in Africa, Aba is really trying, it's only competition is Dubai as the governor said in time past. Can we take this forward and make this market and international market that would compete with Dubai

169 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 5:41pm On Apr 02
I hope they paid a lot of attention to how to prevent and control fire out break.

87 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by Lizzysamuel(f): 5:53pm On Apr 02
Zxcvbnmghtr:
I hope they paid a lot of attention to how to prevent and control fire out break.

Is this advice from a place of pain or love?

137 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 5:55pm On Apr 02
Lizzysamuel:

Is this advice from a place of pain or love?

From a professional architectural view point.

132 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by Lizzysamuel(f): 5:57pm On Apr 02
Zxcvbnmghtr:

From a professional architectural view point.

Lmao. Let me not say what's on my mind.

Abia State suddenly getting architectural advice from an Emilocon😂

163 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by SmartPolician: 5:59pm On Apr 02
Please make the stores affordable. That's the most important thing here. Every part of Nigeria deserves a decent market, not a market whose floor becomes dirty and muddy whenever it rains. We are not cursed in this part of the world

@vanitybutiwanti
This is what I am talking about in my comment you quoted. These things are doable if we have sincere government officials who are committed to long-term goals.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by lordm(m): 6:00pm On Apr 02
I hope some people will not still sell on the streets.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 6:01pm On Apr 02
Lizzysamuel:

Lmao. Let me not say what's on my mind

You didn't expect my kind of response. grin Well it's very, very important. Prevention and control of fire outbreak in our markets should be an area of emphasis in design.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by Jogs1900: 6:03pm On Apr 02
kettykin:
First of its kind in Africa, Aba is really trying, it's only competition is Dubai as the governor said in time past. Can we take this forward and make this market and international market that would compete with Dubai
First of.its kind?
If you know Olabisi Onabanjo market in Ogun state, commissioned in 1985 , you will not say this.
Almost 20,000 shops, all air con fitted with sliding doors since 1985.Go and verify.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 6:04pm On Apr 02
Jogs1900:

First of.its kind?
If you know Olabisi Onabanjo market in Ogun state, commissioned in 1985 , you will not say this.

cheesy

17 Likes

Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by kettykin: 6:05pm On Apr 02
Jogs1900:

First of.its kind?
Almost 20,000 shops, all air con fitted with sliding doors since 1985.Go and verify.

You can post pictures with the lift , air-conditioned etc

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by Jogs1900: 6:07pm On Apr 02
kettykin:

You can post pictures with the lift , air-conditioned etc
I will not derail this thread.
You can check online.

18 Likes

Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by BeninRefugees: 6:13pm On Apr 02
more pepper to some people's eyes cheesy grin

there's a huge competition amongst especially Abịa, Anambra Imo and Enugu like madt! grin
Ebonyi is coming up small small

I love this grin

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by Sannisege: 6:15pm On Apr 02
What Peter Obi could not do for Onitsha in 8 years, Alex Otti has done it for Aba in less than one year.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by Jokerman(m): 6:17pm On Apr 02
So beautiful... I need to visit Aba again...

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by MasterJayJay: 6:26pm On Apr 02
Ikpeazu, see your life.

Ikpeazu demolished Aline in ariaria in 2021 and promised to complete the reconstruction by December 2021.

He kept dragging his feet, had hope that PDP will win in 2023.

The project did not reach 10% and PDP was kicked out.

Otti will be remembered for fast tracking the reconstruction and completion.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by Cheapgadget(f): 6:26pm On Apr 02
I pray they maintain it

7 Likes

Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by kingmaster2009: 6:26pm On Apr 02
And this is a Legacy project 😂 in the southeast...

..however, some governors have been constructing markets like pure water ....without noise...

The easiest people to deceive most are the southeast people ...just bring up a post or comment that are tribal undertone....and you have captured the mind of many of them...and this is the reason why Nnmafi Cownu and Simeon Ekpa are one of the richest in the southwest because they have successfully used the instrumentality of tribalism to amass wealth for themselves and their family...
Bitter Obi also used this..and he made a lot of money ...if I were Bitter Obi...I will keep on-call testing to be the president of the country ...because this is the quickest way to make money in the East...set them up with tribalism..and they will donate humongous to the projects. ...and will never ask for accountability of those funds...and if there was fraud along the line...those people whose money has been. mismanaged in the process will still come on social media to defend me...

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by bablon20(m): 6:27pm On Apr 02
The state govt who came up with this beautiful idea has a good plan for d people but how I wish the people can maintain this structure and the govt should subsidize the rent so that poor man will also benefit from it

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by Rich4god(m): 6:27pm On Apr 02
If our govs have been up and doing, our nation would have been great.

Let every region control their resource so that the people we are holding responsible for their failures would be those who are closer to home.

15 Likes

Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by ClearFlair: 6:28pm On Apr 02
This Alex Otti guy means well for his people

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by Arafat1: 6:28pm On Apr 02
Jogs1900:

I will not derail this thread.
You can check online.

So much boldness while lying

I fear who no fear Emilocorns grin

Market with ac and sliding door na im government need to give major facelift

Market with sliding door kor, market with sliding bush ni grin

65 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by PointZerom: 6:28pm On Apr 02
Top notch.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by opamoses1: 6:28pm On Apr 02
Good
Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by rinzaugustine: 6:29pm On Apr 02
Power

4 Likes

Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by Cantonese: 6:29pm On Apr 02
Waoh!

Beautiful, serene and great business atmosphere.

4 Likes

Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by waternogetememy: 6:29pm On Apr 02
PARTS OF ONITSHA NEEDS TO BE DEMOLISHED AND REBUILT.

SEE ABA MARKET?

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What To Do When You Send Money To The Wrong Account / What Lucrative Business Can A Student Start With #50,000 / Tony Elumelu Shares His Throwback Photo (How It Started Vs How It Is Going)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.