Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Boko-Haram Attack Foiled In Abuja - THEWILL - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Attack Foiled In Abuja - THEWILL (11992 Views)

Photo of a goat tied to a tree roasted alive during weekend's Boko haram attack / THEWILL Exclusive: Security Operatives Arrest Buhari’s Nephew Over Crude Oil Fra / Photo: Bomb Attack Foiled In Yobe State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko-Haram Attack Foiled In Abuja - THEWILL by mrPero(m): 7:54pm On Nov 05, 2012
(THEWILL) - The police this evening in Abuja seized a black VW Gold car wired with explosives.

Eyewitnesses told THEWILL that the vehicle believed to have three occupants had tried to enter the Kuje Prisons and a block of government offices but was spotted by vigilant officials in the area who alerted security personnel from the Kuje Central Police Station.

Our source said the driver and the vehicle are being held at the Kuje Central Police station as at 6.pm local time.

THEWILL tried unsuccessfully to get more information from Police force spokesman, Mr. Frank Mba.

http://www.thewillnigeria.com/politics/16953.html
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Foiled In Abuja - THEWILL by dominique(f): 8:00pm On Nov 05, 2012
Wth is THEWILL

3 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Attack Foiled In Abuja - THEWILL by GCRS87: 8:01pm On Nov 05, 2012
Can dat be BOKO HARAM? As dey initiate diologue with govt while dey go behind to rescue dia men frm the prison. Dey tink Govt n security personel wil be relaxed.
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Foiled In Abuja - THEWILL by mrPero(m): 8:06pm On Nov 05, 2012
de r really idiots if de fink de security forces are asleep as b4..... Kudos to dem joor......

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Attack Foiled In Abuja - THEWILL by ikananwa(m): 8:26pm On Nov 05, 2012
Nigeria prayers are at work.

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Attack Foiled In Abuja - THEWILL by otokx(m): 10:01pm On Nov 05, 2012
ikananwa: Nigeria prayers are at work.

AMEN and AMEN

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Attack Foiled In Abuja - THEWILL by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 05, 2012
Buhari should call his boys to order. I thought he was chosen to negotiate for them, why are they trying prison break covet operation?

9 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Attack Foiled In Abuja - THEWILL by younglad007(m): 10:41pm On Nov 05, 2012
Do dis guys really want to dialogue
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Foiled In Abuja - THEWILL by vislabraye(m): 10:42pm On Nov 05, 2012
I think Atiku is one of the major brains behind BH.
But wait O. How come no one has been indicted in this BH issue? The SS would bring a suspect only to be swept uunder the carpet.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Attack Foiled In Abuja - THEWILL by bolaino(m): 10:43pm On Nov 05, 2012
I tire for dis country, NATIONALITY for sale!!! Interested buyers should contact me.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Attack Foiled In Abuja - THEWILL by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 05, 2012
BokoHaram has gone broke,
They prolly need money to finance more operations, hence the dialogue.
I'm glad the security operatives didn't let their guards down due to potential peace talks.
BH wan play wit dem papa head. M***fackaz!

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Attack Foiled In Abuja - THEWILL by Super1759: 10:43pm On Nov 05, 2012
the number of bokoharam members in custody are now enough to make a community. I wonder what the government is waiting for to "bell the cat"
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Foiled In Abuja - THEWILL by Hadone(m): 10:47pm On Nov 05, 2012
[size=18pt]Any reckless driving in Nigeria today can easily cost the driver and/or occupants life mistaken as BokoHaram. Late Pastor Isuwa Kiforo is a common example.[/size]
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Foiled In Abuja - THEWILL by Madawaki01(m): 10:50pm On Nov 05, 2012
Billyonaire: Buhari should call his boys to order.
na u give him the BH boys,stupid guy

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Attack Foiled In Abuja - THEWILL by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 05, 2012
Billyonaire: Buhari should call his boys to order. I thought he was chosen to negotiate for them, why are they trying prison break covet operation?
who told you Buhari is a boko haram member? Is Wole Shoyinka a member of MEND?

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Attack Foiled In Abuja - THEWILL by ndala(m): 10:59pm On Nov 05, 2012
No more dialogue wyt bokoharam again. Oya jtf start the kiling undecided
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Foiled In Abuja - THEWILL by DANILSA(m): 11:10pm On Nov 05, 2012
Why enter Abuja? Abeg my life still de me important O. Good work guys. Please the war started in north east and should also end their. Why enter Abuja? Abeg my life still de me important O. Good work guys. Please the war started in north east and should also end their.
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Foiled In Abuja - THEWILL by Elueme: 11:14pm On Nov 05, 2012
Madawaki01: na u give him the BH boys,stupid guy
Are you Buhari or his spokesman? He should call his boys to order joor!

6 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Attack Foiled In Abuja - THEWILL by Peter262: 11:25pm On Nov 05, 2012
And how does this thread affects the price of gArri, a litter of fuel is nw 200 in black market. Time to sleep
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Foiled In Abuja - THEWILL by highlandre(m): 11:26pm On Nov 05, 2012
I don't really care whether they are agents of Boko Haram or not: my prayer is that God should continue to foil their plans against innocent lives. May we not be victims of targeted or accidental attacks in Jesus name! Amen!!!

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Attack Foiled In Abuja - THEWILL by bestower: 11:45pm On Nov 05, 2012
Are this boko haram fooling the FG with negotiations?how come they didnt wait to let it materialize b4 they embark on there spree killings.....bunch of ignorant,idle,daft headed people who finds fun in killings.They will rot in hell.nonsense.
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Foiled In Abuja - THEWILL by mike404(m): 11:58pm On Nov 05, 2012
berem: who told you Buhari is a boko haram member? Is Wole Shoyinka a member of MEND?
BUHARI is a boko boy period

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Attack Foiled In Abuja - THEWILL by Madawaki01(m): 3:18am On Nov 06, 2012
mike404:
BUHARI is a boko boy period
there is nothing in ur brain,period

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Attack Foiled In Abuja - THEWILL by ujchief(m): 3:28am On Nov 06, 2012
Billyonaire: Buhari should call his boys to order. I thought he was chosen to negotiate for them, why are they trying prison break covet operation?
shame on u! Keep playing the ignorant card and buring ur head in the sand. Like Super1759 said above, the number of boko guys in prison is enough to make up a community. Why havnt the security extracted enough evidence to persecute Buhari?
What a monumental failure this govt is! Epitome of incompetence. Who doesnt know that the 'pdp' version of boko haram are the ones mentioning Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Attack Foiled In Abuja - THEWILL by tomakint: 3:29am On Nov 06, 2012
And all these Boko Haram escapades is happening just because a Christian and a South-South man is at the helms of affairsundecided whether they (the core North) likes it or not it is Jonathan all the way till 2019 (provided Nigeria will still be one, going by the spate of senseless bombings here and there)lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Attack Foiled In Abuja - THEWILL by olajide8(m): 5:26am On Nov 06, 2012
This thread is filled with so many Nepotic tribalist individuals that are high on

Re: Boko-Haram Attack Foiled In Abuja - THEWILL by duni04(m): 6:07am On Nov 06, 2012
To all the ignorant people in the house mentioning buhhari's name- If you're all so sure Buuhari is a boko haram leader, why hasn't your president ordered his arrest? Is it cos its a PDP affair or a family matter? One of the few drawbacks of the internet is that it has given everybody, even the most ignorant fool, a voice and an opportunity to air his Foolishness and be heard.

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Attack Foiled In Abuja - THEWILL by AbdulAdam56(m): 6:38am On Nov 06, 2012
I dnt believe dat everythin wil boko harams,dat they are doing it,politicians,criminals can do such.
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Foiled In Abuja - THEWILL by Nuezha(m): 6:56am On Nov 06, 2012
dominique: Wth is THEWILL
It's a "gaddem" newspaper!
Americana!
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Foiled In Abuja - THEWILL by Akpan107(m): 7:15am On Nov 06, 2012
dominique: Wth is THEWILL
Yeah, His (God's will) WILL

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shettima Weeps During Budget Presentation / President Jonathan's Christmas Message To The Nation. / Tight Security The Moment IPOB Leader Entered EU Parliament Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.