Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Boko Haram Has Killed 3000 - Ihejirika - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Has Killed 3000 - Ihejirika (4367 Views)

Boko Haram Has Legitimate Grievances-obasanjo / Boko Haram Has Not Killed Chibok Girls - President Jonathan / Jonathan Retains Ihejirika As Army Chief In Military Shake Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Has Killed 3000 - Ihejirika by fatdon1(m): 11:56pm On Nov 05, 2012
The Chief of Army Staff (COAS), Lieutenant General Azubuike Ihejirika Monday in ilorin disclosed that the number of people so far killed by the Boko Hara sect is 3000.

Consequently he said activities of the sect had adversely taken economic and psychological tolls on the people and business in the northern part of the country.

Major Mohammed Abubakar who was represented the chief of army staff said this while declaring open the third inter-division and headquarters map reading competition organized by the Nigerian Army Education Corps (NAEC) at Sobi barrack in Ilorin..

Major Mohammed Abubaka the General Officer, Commanding 2 Division of the Nigerian Army, also said that the current security challenges in the country require collective and extra efforts to tackle.

According to him, “The changing nature of threats to Nigeria’s national security environment has manifested in the militancy, kidnapping, violent extremism and terrorism.

It is a know fact that terrorism worldwide is characterized by extremism, violence hatred, lack of respect for human dignity and constituted authority.

He added that,“The spate of bombings in parts of the north has necessitated the Nigerian Army to review its doctrine with a view to updating our training and operational procedures in order to fulfill our constitutional mandate.

Success in this pursuit, therefore calls for renewed and concerted efforts and initiative.

General Ihejirika urged all and sundry to remain resilient to “be able to overcome the miscreants and terrorist attacks on our psyche and our beloved country through conscientious effort for the country to make good progress.

It is in this line, that I commend the determination of NAEC to write and publish a book on ‘terrorism.’

“This will no doubt positively contribute to our determination to fight the present security challenges.

The book will also serve as a reference material for researchers on Nigeria Army viewpoint and strategy against domestic terrorism.”He added.

www.vanguardngr.com/2012/11/boko-haram-has-killed-3000-chief-of-army-staff/
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed 3000 - Ihejirika by malele(m): 5:23am On Nov 06, 2012
Useless country
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed 3000 - Ihejirika by omenziate(m): 9:26am On Nov 06, 2012
Way more than that. Useless malams

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Has Killed 3000 - Ihejirika by pappy2000: 9:28am On Nov 06, 2012
In my own estimate I think they will have killed more
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed 3000 - Ihejirika by manny4life(m): 9:28am On Nov 06, 2012
Abeg, that number is highly moderate and underestimated angry angry angry angry

Apparently, I missed the memo, is this sect that President GEJ wants to dialogue and even have the nerve to pay them?

I've always tried to have hope on GEJ, but if GEJ pulls that stunt, may the tears of the deceased hunt him, may he never have peace. Openly endorsing terror is the height of this stupidity. angry angry angry angry
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed 3000 - Ihejirika by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 06, 2012
FG should pay families of these victims, before considering to pay 'Daya ' Abi what is it called?
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed 3000 - Ihejirika by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 06, 2012
Yet the govt wants to compensate them.
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed 3000 - Ihejirika by eduson55(m): 9:32am On Nov 06, 2012
Let me respectfully issue you this warning.
this should be the last time you come here and insult Nigera.
if you dont have anything to say,pin up and read others.
i wont repeat it again.
grin grin
malele: Useless country
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed 3000 - Ihejirika by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 06, 2012
Imagine....3000 people and yet the FG wants to compensate them. What have i not heard? Smh

Re: Boko Haram Has Killed 3000 - Ihejirika by glizengem(f): 9:36am On Nov 06, 2012
Its more Dan d@.... Now dey want negotiation... Does guys shud b tried in court 4 crime against humanity...... W@ of does dev killed both mentally, emotionaly,financially n odawise... N now dey r asking 4 negotiation...... God's wrath is awaitn u... Heartless criminals
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed 3000 - Ihejirika by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 06, 2012
We only heard 3000 in the news.what of those killed silently without their trace?
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed 3000 - Ihejirika by Vincent41(m): 9:47am On Nov 06, 2012
fatdon1:

www.vanguardngr.com/2012/11/boko-haram-has-killed-3000-chief-of-army-staff/

ndi ala....useless country.....My Prayer is dat Boko will Bomb Aso rock so dat una Bad-Luck Go feel de pains.....nonsese
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed 3000 - Ihejirika by eduson55(m): 9:57am On Nov 06, 2012
who is ndi ala?
becareful before i burst your phone for your head.
never call my country ndi ara ozo..

rather,call the government ndi ochi and if you mean it,
go to aso rock and show your anger..me too wan go there but idey wait make my bomb
arrive.you can check my profile and confirm

Vincent 4:

ndi ala....useless country.....My Prayer is dat Boko will Bomb Aso rock so dat una Bad-Luck Go feel de pains.....nonsese
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed 3000 - Ihejirika by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 06, 2012
They have killed 3000?!, wow such great hardwork? Jona, what are u waiting for, compensate them nah
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed 3000 - Ihejirika by nagoma(m): 10:06am On Nov 06, 2012
This is too much! A government allowing terrorists to kill 3000 citizens with no single prosecution to show in a period of over 2 years despite the astronomical sums of money allocated to security and the large number of intelligence and unintelligent men on the job. Perhaps Ihejirika can also tell us how many innocent people his boys have rounded up and killed in the collective punishment inflicted on the citizens.
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed 3000 - Ihejirika by ITbomb(m): 10:11am On Nov 06, 2012
How many the army don kill?
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed 3000 - Ihejirika by eduson55(m): 10:16am On Nov 06, 2012
them think say na [size=38pt]3000 naira[/size]
hmm..this na human being ooo
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed 3000 - Ihejirika by usmanyaro17: 10:22am On Nov 06, 2012
ITbomb: How many the army don kill?
Dou you think the Army will just like to kill any one like that?The BH are blood thirsty people with evil intentions..
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed 3000 - Ihejirika by geswith: 10:43am On Nov 06, 2012
THEY WANT THE FGN TO RECOGNIZE THEM AFTER TURNING THE COUNTRY TO NIGERISTAN angry angry
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed 3000 - Ihejirika by gemini35(m): 11:18am On Nov 06, 2012
one of my uncle was killed in borno,by boko haram,if the president compensate the boko haram,that means he is paying them for killing the innocent souls,and their blood will hunt him for ever the should be tried and prosecuted,
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed 3000 - Ihejirika by Delaw8: 11:37am On Nov 06, 2012
3000!!! my wife could manage dat in naira 4 a put of soup dat could last 4 smtime, 3000 pple is enough to create a province or L.G.A in some very small countries. 4 dis number of ppl to have been wasted in such a space of time tells how insensitive this gvt under gej is. My advice is 4 gej to resign for not upholding d constitution and oath he sworn to protect lives and property of Nigerians. The fact dat gej may compensate those bk fools "unjustly" detained without compensating d families of those "unjustly" killed is disgusting!!!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Has Killed 3000 - Ihejirika by lumeneng22: 12:20pm On Nov 06, 2012
Who will compensate their families? Boko haram is the main business thriving in the north now and the arewas still want to rule us.Never ever again else we break into pieces like gadafi said. Ibo have already hoisted their flag yesterday.
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed 3000 - Ihejirika by nagoma(m): 12:37pm On Nov 06, 2012
usmanyaro17: Dou you think the Army will just like to kill any one like that?

Yes!
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed 3000 - Ihejirika by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:42pm On Nov 06, 2012
Let me guess, they are going to factor this figure into the Ministry of BOKO-HARAM amnesty budget for 2013 abi.. grin grin oya OPC.. you now have a cause - Amala and Gbegiri must be fully distributed and eaten by all and sundry across Nigeria. Oya efry bodi.. Come inside. grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed 3000 - Ihejirika by 50calibre(m): 2:50pm On Nov 06, 2012
So boko haram has equalled 911
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed 3000 - Ihejirika by looknlaff(m): 4:10pm On Nov 06, 2012
eduson55: Let me respectfully issue you this warning.
i wont repeat it again.
grin grin

What are you warning him for? USELESS NIGERIA
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed 3000 - Ihejirika by vedaxcool(m): 4:20pm On Nov 06, 2012
And how many of the imbecil boko haram has the army killed? The useless man should kill more and talk less if he is serious about riding this country of the menace!
Re: Boko Haram Has Killed 3000 - Ihejirika by malele(m): 5:26pm On Nov 06, 2012
eduson55: Let me respectfully issue you this warning.
i wont repeat it again.
grin grin
You are as useless as Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

APC Primaries: Vote Counting Just Commenced / Channels Discontinue live Broadcast Of Amaechi's Birthday Lecture / United Nation Clears Biafran's Representative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.