Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Why Nigerians Hate The IGBOS. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nigerians Hate The IGBOS. (1865 Views)

See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) / Chinua Achebe: Why Nigerians Hate Igbo / Why Do Nigerians Hate Their Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Nigerians Hate The IGBOS. by buffny: 5:11am On Nov 06, 2012
Simple.

they are always trying to grab what does not belong to them.

they are always trying to claim what does not belong to them.

and they are ready to use violence to do such.

thats it.
Re: Why Nigerians Hate The IGBOS. by kunlekunle: 5:34am On Nov 06, 2012
i, me and myself
Re: Why Nigerians Hate The IGBOS. by webcalculator(m): 6:10am On Nov 06, 2012
buffny: Simple.

thats it.

wht have they tried to grab that does not belong to them.

someone had made this kind of statement here on nairaland before, citing that we buy land where ever we are despite the fact that it's not our home.

now, tell me, why do you sell your land to igbos and turn back to say that they took it from you by force?

well, there's no reason u can give beyond poverty. you want the money, and it was given to you, you turned back to hate the person that gave u thos mony. eediot. fraudstar
Re: Why Nigerians Hate The IGBOS. by buffny: 6:21am On Nov 06, 2012
webcalculator:

wht have they tried to grab that does not belong to them.

someone had made this kind of statement here on nairaland before, citing that we buy land where ever we are despite the fact that it's not our home.

now, tell me, why do you sell your land to igbos and turn back to say that they took it from you by force?

well, there's no reason u can give beyond poverty. you want the money, and it was given to you, you turned back to hate the person that gave u thos mony. eediot. fraudstar

you tried to grab ijaw land for ur biafra.
Re: Why Nigerians Hate The IGBOS. by CuntDestroyer: 6:31am On Nov 06, 2012

thats it.

WHAT? You are an id10t

Re: Why Nigerians Hate The IGBOS. by Odinaka00(m): 6:32am On Nov 06, 2012
I am ibo ßŮϯ I don't think nigerians hate igbos like you said, igbos re everywhere in nigeria, igbos re in the north doing their business, igbos re not jux in lagos buh some other cities like ibadon nd co, they re well accomodated by d yorubas, honestly I feel a bit disappointed wen I come accross questions like this one
Its high time we started seeing ourselves as one Nigeria let's see if †ђξ country can move forward......muitu obrigado
Re: Why Nigerians Hate The IGBOS. by webcalculator(m): 6:42am On Nov 06, 2012
buffny:

as governor of the then eastern region, ojukwu did what he is supposed to do. not including ijaws from biafra then wasn't proper because he is the governor of them all.

now, can u tell me why you can't let the person you hate hav his independence, seperate from you? ediot
Re: Why Nigerians Hate The IGBOS. by Abagworo(m): 7:33am On Nov 06, 2012
webcalculator:

as governor of the then eastern region, ojukwu did what he is supposed to do. not including ijaws from biafra then wasn't proper because he is the governor of them all.

now, can u tell me why you can't let the person you hate hav his independence, seperate from you? ediot

And he/she doesn't know that the name Biafra was conceived by an Ijawman for the then Eastern region. "Live and let live" is the culture of the Igboman.
Re: Why Nigerians Hate The IGBOS. by ZeusI: 7:39am On Nov 06, 2012
Because they are far more successful in every field of their endeavour compared to their fellow, imagine if they adds reciprocation to it(revenge mission in every attack made on them), our enemies will have their mouth shut for ever, and their will to live will be psychologically devastated. Believe me, it will happen. Pretty soon.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerians Hate The IGBOS. by CuntDestroyer: 7:41am On Nov 06, 2012
^^^no mind them.

pic below ; is OP and his likes whenever there is an Igbo bashing thread

Re: Why Nigerians Hate The IGBOS. by ZeusI: 7:45am On Nov 06, 2012

thats it.

Gentile Barbarian like you, 1) tell me one thing they are grabbing that is not theirs, at least legally? 2) what has they claim that is yours? 3) they are ready? Meaning that they just haven't. When Igbos begin those things you mention, every trace of your freedom and possession will cease to be yours. Imbe*cile!
Re: Why Nigerians Hate The IGBOS. by ZeusI: 7:49am On Nov 06, 2012
buffny:

Well then, since they demanded for Ijaw republic, they shall have it, besides, we don't need gentiles in our land.
Re: Why Nigerians Hate The IGBOS. by CuntDestroyer: 7:53am On Nov 06, 2012
OP is blinded with hate. You open a thread about hard working IGBOS who are present in every corner of Nigeria as merchants (Igbos are not known as Landlords like yorubas). Maybe you forgot the Fulanis who just follow their cattle into other peoples backyard and graze on their farms and when the indigenes complain they(FULANIS) naturally hack them to death.

Why are you all so blind with jealousy and hate?

Re: Why Nigerians Hate The IGBOS. by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 06, 2012
At least Biafra is ours, @op u will soon perish in an unimaginable penury when we leave Nigeria for you and buhari
Re: Why Nigerians Hate The IGBOS. by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 06, 2012
Chai, I Blame this thread on Joblessness. Someone help the OP get a JOb
Re: Why Nigerians Hate The IGBOS. by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 06, 2012
I love the title of this thread. "Why Nigerians Hate Igbos". Buffny is one person but has managed to speak on behalf of all non-Igbos. I hope the electing of you being Nigeria's sole representative was free and fair sha.
Re: Why Nigerians Hate The IGBOS. by eastOFwest(m): 10:34am On Nov 06, 2012

thats it.

You only need to see his previous posts to know the type of person he is.

Re: Why Nigerians Hate The IGBOS. by gogo2003: 10:43am On Nov 06, 2012
this buffny character,is he really a human being? na wa i swear

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria May Disintegrate If Jonathan Contests In 2015 – Shuluwa / Ogun State: Oba Beaten To Stupor; Stripped Unclad In Public / WesternNiger.com:14 yrs of civilian,Why I Weep When I Saw lagosSchool. By Musiwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.