Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,226 members, 7,849,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:00 AM

Have You Ever Made Sales On Nairaland? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Have You Ever Made Sales On Nairaland? (465 Views)

How I Made Over N1 Million Naira Monthly Sales On Dealdey / Please Pals Help Since I Joined Fiverr Have Not Made Sales / Nigeria Black Friday: How To Benefit From The Biggest Sales On Konga/jumia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Made Sales On Nairaland? by wealthexplorer: 7:57am On Nov 06, 2012
Hey friends,
Just to ask.. Have you ever made sales on Nairaland Forum since you joined? As for me, I was able to sell my android phones and cheap uk laptops amd I must say, this forum is really lively. I was able to get loyal customers of whom they bought my goods in bulk.

The one that thrilled me was the positive response i got for my Facebook Ultimate Guide ==>> http://onlinewealthexplorer.net This forum is cool mehn. Thumbs up to Mr. Seun and long live Nairaland.
Share yours guys.
Re: Have You Ever Made Sales On Nairaland? by bece: 9:27am On Nov 06, 2012
Yes I have made a lot of sales from nairaland. I make cakes,smallchops etc I advertised on nairaland food secction and the response has been awesome,orders frm lagos †✽ abuja,enugu †✽ abj.
Re: Have You Ever Made Sales On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 06, 2012
I have also made serious sales through Nairaland.

Infact I get contacts from all over Nigeria. Now my customers are spread all across the country.

Thanks to Nairaland.
Re: Have You Ever Made Sales On Nairaland? by benz33(m): 5:45pm On Nov 06, 2012
Yes i have made sales too. I am a Marketing Executive, presently we are offering a PROMO ON MARKETING SERVICES for some scale business owners in Lagos Nigeria....Marketing Promo!-Marketing Promo!!-Marketing Promo!!!....call us now to get the following services just for N5500. 1. FREE DESIGN OF FLIER+PRINTING+FREE DISTRIBUTION TO YOU TARGET CUSTOMERS, 2.FREE MARKETING TRAINING MANUAL+A BUSINESS MANUAL, 3.FREE 50 UNITS OF BULK SMS MARKETING TO BE SENT TWICE IN A MONTH ON UR BEHALF, 4.FREE FACEBOOK PAGE CREATION&CONTINUOUS MANAGEMENT, 5.FREE DIRECT CUSTOMER REFERRAL, 6. FREE INTERNET ADS.FOR 3MONTHS, 7. FREE MARKETING CONSULTATION. Interested Business Persons should call 08051744119,017484424 vmarketing02@gmail.com. Thank You
Re: Have You Ever Made Sales On Nairaland? by juliebest(f): 2:31am On Nov 07, 2012
Yes, I've also made sales from Nairaland; especially with the recent book "start Your Import Business with N10,000" www.moneyinayear.com/import.html

(1) (Reply)

‘nigerian Markets Attractive To Long-term Investors’ / Looking For Bread Dealers In Victoria Island And Lagos / Brand New 7" Google Andriod 4.03 Tablet For Sale N35K Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.