Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Nigeria Black Friday: How To Benefit From The Biggest Sales On Konga/jumia - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria Black Friday: How To Benefit From The Biggest Sales On Konga/jumia (7463 Views)

Nigeria – China Currency Deal – The Biggest Winners And Losers / The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace / Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Black Friday: How To Benefit From The Biggest Sales On Konga/jumia by damcqute(m): 10:01am On Nov 26, 2014
[img]http://qbizlinx.com/files/resized/365859/300;250;cff4675afd579d95a40e7f4689c5b39f07bc318b.jpg[/img]

Who doesn't love free things? Who doesn't love paying less than half the value for a product you have always wanted to have? Just imagine a brand new samsung galaxy S5 for N41,500 Or an iPad mini for 29k Yes this is in fact going to happen and it is going to happen very, very soon. It is called BLACK FRIDAY!

According to wiki, Black Friday is the Friday following Thanksgiving Day in the United States (the fourth Thursday of November), often regarded as the beginning of the Christmas shopping season. Well, like many other things, Nigeria has also caught the bug of BLACK FRIDAY. And the 2 biggest online stores in Nigeria, JUMIA and KONGA have brought Black Friday closer to us. Now we can shop online for the duration of the Black Friday and get up to 70% DISCOUNT!!!

These 2 malls actually have different packages for us the consumers/visitors to their site. Konga's version of black friday is actually called YAKATA SALES.. giving it a more Nigerian Feeling. And this is Kicking off a day earlier, 27th of November, 2014. This sales would feature huge discounts on thousands of products. And to top this, is the FREE nationwide delivery on all orders over N5000! Last year, the biggest attraction was the PS4 deal which sold out within minutes of its release on the website.

Keep your fingers crossed for jaw-dropping discount deals on Nigeria’s biggest online sales event. Yakata Sales begins one day early on the 27th of November, 2014! N.B: Free delivery on all orders above N5000. There is also an option to pay on delivery if you don't feel comfortable paying online.

On , the sales starts 12 midnight of the Black Friday proper, 28th of November. New Deals will be announced every hour.

To keep reading and to get tips on how to maximize your purchases on black friday starting tomorrow, visit http://qbizlinx.com/entries/general/nigeria-black-friday-how-to-benefit-from-the-biggest-sales-on-konga-and-jumia
Re: Nigeria Black Friday: How To Benefit From The Biggest Sales On Konga/jumia by toxiflam: 10:06am On Nov 26, 2014
Black Friday, here I come
Though these stuffs appears relatively cheap, these merchants still make a killing off them
Re: Nigeria Black Friday: How To Benefit From The Biggest Sales On Konga/jumia by DoroMega: 3:38am On Nov 27, 2014
toxiflam:
Black Friday, here I come
Though these stuffs appears relatively cheap, these merchants still make a killing off them
Dont dull, Konga Black Friday has started.
Re: Nigeria Black Friday: How To Benefit From The Biggest Sales On Konga/jumia by EMEzzy(m): 8:03am On Nov 27, 2014
Please is the ps4 still in Stock, didn't see it on either websites...
Re: Nigeria Black Friday: How To Benefit From The Biggest Sales On Konga/jumia by damcqute(m): 8:35am On Nov 27, 2014
EMEzzy:
Please is the ps4 still in Stock, didn't see it on either websites...
THAT WAS FOR LAST YEAR.
NOT YET IN STOCK FOR NOW, BE ON THE LOOK OUT
Re: Nigeria Black Friday: How To Benefit From The Biggest Sales On Konga/jumia by EMEzzy(m): 10:33am On Nov 27, 2014
damcqute:

THAT WAS FOR LAST YEAR.
NOT YET IN STOCK FOR NOW, BE ON THE LOOK OUT
OK thanks tho, can u also help me be on the lookout!?
Re: Nigeria Black Friday: How To Benefit From The Biggest Sales On Konga/jumia by damcqute(m): 11:02am On Nov 27, 2014
EMEzzy:
OK thanks tho, can u also help me be on the lookout!?
sure. no p
Re: Nigeria Black Friday: How To Benefit From The Biggest Sales On Konga/jumia by EMEzzy(m): 3:45pm On Nov 27, 2014
damcqute:

sure. no p
thanks man..
Re: Nigeria Black Friday: How To Benefit From The Biggest Sales On Konga/jumia by hasonjack: 7:59pm On Nov 27, 2014
I'm observing, waiting for 12 midnight to knack. I want me that s5 on jumia. Please GLO and Airtel no disappointment tonight. And inter switch too.
Re: Nigeria Black Friday: How To Benefit From The Biggest Sales On Konga/jumia by damcqute(m): 8:16pm On Nov 27, 2014
looool.. 3 hours 45mins to go

hasonjack:
I'm observing, waiting for 12 midnight to knack. I want me that s5 on jumia. Please GLO and Airtel no disappointment tonight. And inter switch too.
Re: Nigeria Black Friday: How To Benefit From The Biggest Sales On Konga/jumia by tdayof(m): 10:16pm On Nov 27, 2014
Following!
Re: Nigeria Black Friday: How To Benefit From The Biggest Sales On Konga/jumia by damcqute(m): 11:56pm On Nov 27, 2014
5 mins to go. have you registered on the site? don't let anything delay you in placing your orders!
Re: Nigeria Black Friday: How To Benefit From The Biggest Sales On Konga/jumia by EMEzzy(m): 12:41am On Nov 28, 2014
Scam, I'd been on the website since 00:00 this is 00:40 now yet no ps4.... Oh well

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Black Friday: How To Benefit From The Biggest Sales On Konga/jumia by falseman(m): 5:51am On Nov 28, 2014
Admin is coming to delete this post like they've done to all other konga, jumia and black Friday related posts.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Black Friday: How To Benefit From The Biggest Sales On Konga/jumia by cvibe2: 7:04am On Nov 28, 2014
Re: Nigeria Black Friday: How To Benefit From The Biggest Sales On Konga/jumia by damcqute(m): 9:25pm On Nov 28, 2014
EMEzzy:
Scam, I'd been on the website since 00:00 this is 00:40 now yet no ps4.... Oh well

JUMIA SUCKS!!! They fell my hand today
Re: Nigeria Black Friday: How To Benefit From The Biggest Sales On Konga/jumia by EMEzzy(m): 9:43pm On Nov 28, 2014
damcqute:

JUMIA SUCKS!!! They fell my hand today
same here bro
Re: Nigeria Black Friday: How To Benefit From The Biggest Sales On Konga/jumia by sniperwolf(m): 10:37pm On Nov 28, 2014
I was lucky to get the PS4+FIFA15 at N60,000. Their site was not ready for the traffic. I guess they didn't anticipate that much people would be interested in the AWOOF
Re: Nigeria Black Friday: How To Benefit From The Biggest Sales On Konga/jumia by DoroMega: 11:12pm On Nov 28, 2014
EMEzzy:
same here bro
Konga rocks sha
Re: Nigeria Black Friday: How To Benefit From The Biggest Sales On Konga/jumia by saleskara: 7:42am On Nov 29, 2014
If you missed out black friday deals, you may check stores like http://www.kara.com.ng/black-friday/

damcqute:
[img]http://qbizlinx.com/files/resized/365859/300;250;cff4675afd579d95a40e7f4689c5b39f07bc318b.jpg[/img]

Who doesn't love free things? Who doesn't love paying less than half the value for a product you have always wanted to have? Just imagine a brand new samsung galaxy S5 for N41,500 Or an iPad mini for 29k Yes this is in fact going to happen and it is going to happen very, very soon. It is called BLACK FRIDAY!

According to wiki, Black Friday is the Friday following Thanksgiving Day in the United States (the fourth Thursday of November), often regarded as the beginning of the Christmas shopping season. Well, like many other things, Nigeria has also caught the bug of BLACK FRIDAY. And the 2 biggest online stores in Nigeria, JUMIA and KONGA have brought Black Friday closer to us. Now we can shop online for the duration of the Black Friday and get up to 70% DISCOUNT!!!

These 2 malls actually have different packages for us the consumers/visitors to their site. Konga's version of black friday is actually called YAKATA SALES.. giving it a more Nigerian Feeling. And this is Kicking off a day earlier, 27th of November, 2014. This sales would feature huge discounts on thousands of products. And to top this, is the FREE nationwide delivery on all orders over N5000! Last year, the biggest attraction was the PS4 deal which sold out within minutes of its release on the website.

Keep your fingers crossed for jaw-dropping discount deals on Nigeria’s biggest online sales event. Yakata Sales begins one day early on the 27th of November, 2014! N.B: Free delivery on all orders above N5000. There is also an option to pay on delivery if you don't feel comfortable paying online.

On , the sales starts 12 midnight of the Black Friday proper, 28th of November. New Deals will be announced every hour.

To keep reading and to get tips on how to maximize your purchases on black friday starting tomorrow, visit http://qbizlinx.com/entries/general/nigeria-black-friday-how-to-benefit-from-the-biggest-sales-on-konga-and-jumia
Re: Nigeria Black Friday: How To Benefit From The Biggest Sales On Konga/jumia by EMEzzy(m): 8:56am On Nov 29, 2014
DoroMega:

Konga rocks sha
rocks! They are on the same page for me... Did you buy from them?? I checked the ps4 but its sold out..
Re: Nigeria Black Friday: How To Benefit From The Biggest Sales On Konga/jumia by DoroMega: 9:29am On Nov 29, 2014
EMEzzy:
rocks! They are on the same page for me... Did you buy from them?? I checked the ps4 but its sold out..
Too bad you missed out on that, they have some daily deals you might want to check out. http://www.doromega.com/2014/11/konga-daily-deals-you-should-not-miss.html?
Re: Nigeria Black Friday: How To Benefit From The Biggest Sales On Konga/jumia by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 24, 2015
Yeah its absolutely true also chech http://www.damytechs..com for info.
Re: Nigeria Black Friday: How To Benefit From The Biggest Sales On Konga/jumia by Marv650(m): 1:14am On Nov 27, 2015
This shit ain't loading... . Any crack

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Invest In Crypto Currency? / How Can I Import From China / Gtbank Mobile Money,A Hit Or A Miss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.