Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,360 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Pastor Adeboye At Bimbo Odukoya Daughter's Wedding (Picture) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Adeboye At Bimbo Odukoya Daughter's Wedding (Picture) (33667 Views)

Bimbo Thomas Flaunts Her Cleavage At Birthday Party (Photos) / Photos From Late Pastor Bimbo's Daughter, Tolu Odukoya's Traditional Wedding / Patience Ozokwor's Daughter's Wedding: Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Adeboye At Bimbo Odukoya Daughter's Wedding (Picture) by Lanreclassic(m): 10:51am On Nov 06, 2012
[img]http://1.bp..com/-KKTD0MMKsVE/UJjS88fHuRI/AAAAAAAAB5M/Z9a3DIuqFbA/s400/Tolu+Odukoya+Wed+1.jpg[/img]

Tolu Odukoya and Olumide Ijogun, the lovely couple who met themselves during their secondary school days, where joined together as husband and wife on Saturday 3rd November 2012.Pastor Adeboye of RCCG was one of the important personalities who grace the occassion.
The wedding reception was later held at the Haven Events Centre in GRA Ikeja, Lagos. Wishing them a happy married life!

Mummy must be smiling somewhere in Heaven right now!!!

More pics from SOURCE

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye At Bimbo Odukoya Daughter's Wedding (Picture) by RickyRoss1(m): 12:08pm On Nov 06, 2012
Lanreclassic: Tolu Odukoya and Olumide Ijogun, the lovely couple who met themselves during their secondary school days, where joined together as husband and wife on Saturday 3rd November 2012.Pastor Adeboye of RCCG was one of the important personalities who grace the occassion.
The wedding reception was later held at the Haven Events Centre in GRA Ikeja, Lagos. Wishing them a happy married life!

....more pictures at the wedding from SOURCE

http://www.lanreclassic.com/2012/11/photos-pastor-adeboye-at-bimbo-odukoya.html#more

They seems to be very happy.
Marriage is a good thing, I wish them the best of luck in all their endeavors...

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye At Bimbo Odukoya Daughter's Wedding (Picture) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 06, 2012
First comment hidden, what did it say. Happy married life to the couple.
Re: Pastor Adeboye At Bimbo Odukoya Daughter's Wedding (Picture) by MadCow1: 5:09pm On Nov 06, 2012
And so what?!

Abegi... Next!!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye At Bimbo Odukoya Daughter's Wedding (Picture) by akunjohn(m): 5:11pm On Nov 06, 2012
I wish them what they wish themself.
Re: Pastor Adeboye At Bimbo Odukoya Daughter's Wedding (Picture) by seedord247(m): 5:12pm On Nov 06, 2012
Mad Cow: And so what?!

Abegi... Next!!!

Try and visit yaba psychiatric for check up bcus i can see that your problem is more than the gigabyte u spend here everyday.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye At Bimbo Odukoya Daughter's Wedding (Picture) by Welder(m): 5:14pm On Nov 06, 2012
@Post,

I wish the beautiful couple all the joy and happiness, that matrimony brings.
Re: Pastor Adeboye At Bimbo Odukoya Daughter's Wedding (Picture) by Nuezha(m): 5:29pm On Nov 06, 2012
Lanreclassic: [img]http://1.bp..com/-KKTD0MMKsVE/UJjS88fHuRI/AAAAAAAAB5M/Z9a3DIuqFbA/s400/Tolu+Odukoya+Wed+1.jpg[/img]

Tolu Odukoya and Olumide Ijogun, the lovely couple who met themselves during their secondary school days, where joined together as husband and wife on Saturday 3rd November 2012.Pastor Adeboye of RCCG was one of the important personalities who grace the occassion.

SOURCE

Why drag Adeboye to the heading when he's merely a guest like many other. You think that'll get you the front page & long thread you strongly desired?!. You've just opened a new floor to these Pastor-abusing NL'ers.

Anyways, I wish them marital bliss.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye At Bimbo Odukoya Daughter's Wedding (Picture) by Finland(m): 5:29pm On Nov 06, 2012

Abegi... Next!!!
You are really a mad Cow
Re: Pastor Adeboye At Bimbo Odukoya Daughter's Wedding (Picture) by olivegirl(f): 5:29pm On Nov 06, 2012

Abegi... Next!!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye At Bimbo Odukoya Daughter's Wedding (Picture) by NovusHomo(m): 5:41pm On Nov 06, 2012
[b]Mummy must be smiling somewhere in Heaven right now!!!....

Please, who is mummy?
Re: Pastor Adeboye At Bimbo Odukoya Daughter's Wedding (Picture) by blessed4ril(f): 5:46pm On Nov 06, 2012
Congrats 2d couple!
Re: Pastor Adeboye At Bimbo Odukoya Daughter's Wedding (Picture) by tpapi: 5:46pm On Nov 06, 2012

Abegi... Next!!!
r u not tired of dis bachelor life
Re: Pastor Adeboye At Bimbo Odukoya Daughter's Wedding (Picture) by tellwsdom: 5:49pm On Nov 06, 2012
Ok, i don see am…sheby na em wear black suit?? sad
Re: Pastor Adeboye At Bimbo Odukoya Daughter's Wedding (Picture) by iamswizz(m): 5:51pm On Nov 06, 2012
Na baba wear white gown?
Re: Pastor Adeboye At Bimbo Odukoya Daughter's Wedding (Picture) by MaxMoney(m): 6:00pm On Nov 06, 2012
Una well done...
Re: Pastor Adeboye At Bimbo Odukoya Daughter's Wedding (Picture) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 06, 2012

Abegi... Next!!!

Mu he he he he he he!

I was going to say the same thing cheesy
Re: Pastor Adeboye At Bimbo Odukoya Daughter's Wedding (Picture) by tpapi: 6:12pm On Nov 06, 2012
Nuezha:
Why drag Adeboye to the heading when he's merely a guest like many other. You think that'll get you the front fage & long thread you strongly desired?!. You've just opened a new floor to these Pastor-abusing NL'ers.

Anyways, I wish them marital bliss.
dont u av elders in ur village,he is not just a mere guest,if u dont bliv me invite him 2 ur church n u wil know dat is not just a mere guest
Re: Pastor Adeboye At Bimbo Odukoya Daughter's Wedding (Picture) by sunnyp1(m): 6:16pm On Nov 06, 2012

Abegi... Next!!!
Fucking cow go die fool tongue
Re: Pastor Adeboye At Bimbo Odukoya Daughter's Wedding (Picture) by KINGwax(m): 6:17pm On Nov 06, 2012
tpapi: dont u av elders in ur village,he is not just a mere guest,if u dont bliv me invite him 2 ur church n u wil know dat is not just a mere guest
abegi find place bury yourself jare!
Re: Pastor Adeboye At Bimbo Odukoya Daughter's Wedding (Picture) by floriana(m): 6:17pm On Nov 06, 2012
tpapi: dont u av elders in ur village,he is not just a mere guest,if u dont bliv me invite him 2 ur church n u wil know dat is not just a mere guest

Yea not an ordinary guest. We understand he is the god you worship and customer- pulling machine for nascent churches intent on hitting it big! Mtcheeeew

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye At Bimbo Odukoya Daughter's Wedding (Picture) by sunnyp1(m): 6:22pm On Nov 06, 2012
I wish this for my self God who is that lucky girl...... smiley smiley smiley
Re: Pastor Adeboye At Bimbo Odukoya Daughter's Wedding (Picture) by OYINBOGOJU(m): 6:25pm On Nov 06, 2012
From secondary school days......... thats great.

At a time when most Nigeria Girls cant even remember how many guys they dated/Bleeped in their high school days.

She must be a blessing to humanity.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye At Bimbo Odukoya Daughter's Wedding (Picture) by mike404(m): 6:35pm On Nov 06, 2012
[size=8pt][/size][quot[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]e author=Mad Cow]And so what?!

Abegi... Next!!!
[/quote]
Therez no different between you and MAD COW
Re: Pastor Adeboye At Bimbo Odukoya Daughter's Wedding (Picture) by Dignitary: 6:35pm On Nov 06, 2012
Why drag Adeboye to the heading when he's [merely] a guest like many other. You think that'll get you the front fage & long thread you strongly desired?!. You've just opened a new floor to these Pastor-abusing NL'ers.

Anyways, I wish them marital bliss]

[/color]MERELY? I wonder why many Nigerians allow hatred to rule them...Do you know how many months it takes governors and other VIP's to see him?

Albeit I do not subscribe to the view that men of God should be celebrated...It is however impossible for the glory of God in them (d real ones) to be hidden!!!

Ur statement that "you've just opened a new floor to these Pastor-abusing NL'ers" is very suspicious...No one has 'abused' Pastor Adeboye...your comment is (in my view) meant to provoke people to do that which you have deceptively 'warned against'.

And for all N'lers anti men of God.... I'm talking to all from the bottom of my heart. There's grave danger in 'abusing' or 'cursing' men of God...God can do ANYTHING to protect his own. Many are going through untold hardships today without knowing the cause of their problems....

That playful comment against God's own might just be it!!! Don't affect your destiny just because you want people to laugh!!!

HML COUPLE!!!
[color=#990000]
[color=][/color]

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye At Bimbo Odukoya Daughter's Wedding (Picture) by Vincent41(m): 6:59pm On Nov 06, 2012
NovusHomo: [b]Mummy must be smiling somewhere in Heaven right now!!!....

Please, who is mummy?

lol......lwkm........Nairalanders are too funny to God who made me
Re: Pastor Adeboye At Bimbo Odukoya Daughter's Wedding (Picture) by tatosh: 8:04pm On Nov 06, 2012
What's so special about this Man..Can somebody please tell me how he has made Nigeria a better place with all his influence and alleged spirituality?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye At Bimbo Odukoya Daughter's Wedding (Picture) by mbhs139(m): 8:31pm On Nov 06, 2012

Abegi... Next!!!

This is what first comment most have spewed out of his/her God forsaken mouth to have gotten the post hidden.

Imagine this one too. Saddist
Re: Pastor Adeboye At Bimbo Odukoya Daughter's Wedding (Picture) by 4lorunsho(m): 10:10pm On Nov 06, 2012
sunny-p:
I wish this for my self God who is that lucky girl...... smiley smiley smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Flavour In Traditional Outfit For Nigerian Independence Day Celebration / Kaffy And Her Children, Eliana Ameh & Sean Oluwatosin Joseph Ameh In Cute Photos / Ifu Ennada Shows Legs, Underboob In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.