Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,121 members, 7,863,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:44 AM

Compliments Of The Season Nlers. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Compliments Of The Season Nlers. (505 Views)

Joy! Celebrate The Season With Our Free Hosting / Compliments Of The Season Y'all - Happy To Be Back To My Computer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Compliments Of The Season Nlers. by databoy247(m): 1:40pm On Nov 06, 2012
This is to wish you all a great xmas season ahead. I hope you all had a wonderful year, as for me my year just began grin

To those who found my friendship, services useful through the course of the year....gbosa for u grin

To those who i have offended or disappointed at one point in time or the other (i know am guilty and have offended some folks), am sorry and will definitely make amends soon cry

I hope one day we could all sit and drink some cold beer (or martini, stirred not shaken) grin
Re: Compliments Of The Season Nlers. by dotcomnamename: 1:59pm On Nov 06, 2012
databoy247: This is to wish you all a great xmas season ahead. I hope you all had a wonderful year, as for me my year just began grin

To those who found my friendship, services useful through the course of the year....gbosa for u grin

To those who i have offended or disappointed at one point in time or the other (i know am guilty and have offended some folks), am sorry and will definitely make amends soon cry

I hope one day we could all sit and drink some cold beer (or martini, stirred not shaken) grin

First to comment... Thank you... me na redwine O! grin

But u offend me O! grin Cos i told u i need free logo too, but u said the free offer gone.... grin
Re: Compliments Of The Season Nlers. by Afam4eva(m): 3:53pm On Nov 06, 2012
O boy have patience.
Re: Compliments Of The Season Nlers. by databoy247(m): 10:07am On Nov 12, 2012
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

First to comment... Thank you... me na redwine O! grin

But u offend me O! grin Cos i told u i need free logo too, but u said the free offer gone.... grin

Lol grin

(1) (Reply)

Need A Website For Your School/small organisation? / Learn Website Design With Wordpress / Leveraging Linkedin For Business & Career Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.