Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,360 members, 7,836,468 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Compliments Of The Season Y'all - Happy To Be Back To My Computer - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Compliments Of The Season Y'all - Happy To Be Back To My Computer (578 Views)

Compliments Of The Season Nlers. / Help I Need A Local Server To Test Some Joomla 2.5 Template On My Computer / I Am Happy To Be A Part Of This Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Compliments Of The Season Y'all - Happy To Be Back To My Computer by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 07, 2011
After all the peppersoup and ram and chickens, we are back to work. But unfortunately, some people like me overdid the peppersoup thing.

Anyway, happy new year to everyone. Especially my close pals and students. I hear some people have not paid their internet subscriptions
because (like me) they overdid the peppersoup thing.

Anyway, Mr Seun, happy new year. Dont worry, i don repent, i should not cause any much trouble this year hopefully.
Re: Compliments Of The Season Y'all - Happy To Be Back To My Computer by yawatide(f): 9:21pm On Jan 07, 2011
Welcome back and happy new year to you and yours.
Re: Compliments Of The Season Y'all - Happy To Be Back To My Computer by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 07, 2011
I hope you remembered to help me keep the head of the chicken? that is the part i enjoy most. . . .
Re: Compliments Of The Season Y'all - Happy To Be Back To My Computer by yawatide(f): 11:06am On Jan 08, 2011
Trust me now. I even helped you keep the gizzard and the green sac to boot tongue
Re: Compliments Of The Season Y'all - Happy To Be Back To My Computer by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 08, 2011
That is very good. Well now, the most abundant meal left in my freeze fridge o refreezerator sorry refrigerator(thanks google). . .
ehen, is ehm plenty of water - ice cold water, and i have plenty of ehm GasO4 to swallow the water too - these are just aftereffects sha.
Re: Compliments Of The Season Y'all - Happy To Be Back To My Computer by utimatedes(m): 9:14pm On Jan 08, 2011
You are welcome back!
Well I kept the yach for u!

Omo no be only u dey in same palava
Re: Compliments Of The Season Y'all - Happy To Be Back To My Computer by Nobody: 3:24am On Jan 09, 2011
Abeg, send that yach now now! i don prepare garium sulfate for am. . . .hungry don dey wire boyz for here oh! This january dey too long jor!

(1) (Reply)

Hello, I'm New Here / Result Updates From Henfextech Presidential Election / Website Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.