Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Your Personality Can Be Determined By Your Blood Type - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Your Personality Can Be Determined By Your Blood Type (4293 Views)

The Sex Of A Child Is Not Determined By A Woman / Learn How Your Blood Type Determines Your Personality / Bad Nigerian Habits That Increase Your Blood Pressure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Personality Can Be Determined By Your Blood Type by mcevans1(m): 1:49pm On Nov 06, 2012
In Japan a person's blood type is popularly believed to determine temperament and personality. "What's your blood type?" is often a key question in everything from matchmaking to job applications.

I thought this was fun, but a quick search showed that there is alot of research into this idea.

So here it is. Check out your blood type and let me know if the description fits you.

*Blood Type A:
Personality traits: Conservative, introverted, reserved, patient, a perfectionist.

Worst traits: Obsessive, self-conscious, sometimes uptight and stubborn

People with blood type A are considerate to others and extremely loyal. They can be quite secretive and reluctant to share their feelings.

Many are tense, impatient and unable to sleep well. While they are capable of leadership positions, they may not take them because the stress is not good for their tightly wired systems.

*Blood Type B:
Personality traits: Creative, flexible, individualistic, optimistic, passionate.

Worst traits: Forgetful and sometimes, irresponsible

Type B personalities are empathetic, easily understanding others' points of view, yet often hesitating to challenge or confront. Chameleon-like and flexible, they make good friends.

However, type B men have a different reputation and aren't considered as 'marriage material' in Korea, where they are perceived as 'players' and are often selfish and mercurial.

People who are B blood type have a different set of characteristics than people who are Type O or Type A - they are susceptible to different diseases, they should eat different foods and exercise in a completely different manner.

*Blood Type AB:

Personality traits: Cool, controlled, introverted, rational

Worst traits: Critical, indecisive, unforgiving and aloof

Type AB personalities tend to be very charming and popular. They don't sweat the small stuff and can be seen as spiritual and even at times, a bit "flaky".

They are believed to be controlled by their heads rather than their hearts. Sometimes it is difficult to be an AB. AB's don't like to fit in anyone else's "boxes". If they feel too confined, they'll break out of that box and do things their own way.

*Blood Type O:
Personality traits: Ambitious, self-confident, robust

Worst traits: Arrogant, insensitive, vain

People with blood type O are viewed as natural leaders and are often keen athletes. They are outgoing, expressive and passionate. They have an insatiable appetite for success and aren't afraid to take risks or a gamble.

So what do you think?
Talk to me..........

Re: Your Personality Can Be Determined By Your Blood Type by Ramcie(f): 1:54pm On Nov 06, 2012
OP this is mainly applicable in Japan as you rightly said trust me in Nigeria, our personalities won't follow this order. You know we Nigerians are always different nothing about us is rule-governed. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Your Personality Can Be Determined By Your Blood Type by dilbert100: 12:06pm On Nov 16, 2012
nonsense.
Re: Your Personality Can Be Determined By Your Blood Type by candieangel12(f): 12:10pm On Nov 16, 2012
Not surprised this works in Asia, 95% of the Asian population looks the same anyways. undecided
Re: Your Personality Can Be Determined By Your Blood Type by Redmosquito(m): 12:15pm On Nov 16, 2012
angry see as this guys just fail my description
Re: Your Personality Can Be Determined By Your Blood Type by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 16, 2012
Hmm, Now I really doubt this.
Re: Your Personality Can Be Determined By Your Blood Type by Shenez: 12:15pm On Nov 16, 2012
It does not work in Nigeria. You know that Nigeria is another continent
The research is incomplete
Re: Your Personality Can Be Determined By Your Blood Type by Chubhie: 12:17pm On Nov 16, 2012

*Blood Type O:

People with blood type O are viewed as natural leaders and are often keen athletes. They are outgoing, expressive and passionate. They have an insatiable appetite for success and aren't afraid to take risks or a gamble.

So what do you think?
Talk to me..........
I think tis 50/50
Re: Your Personality Can Be Determined By Your Blood Type by slimyem: 12:46pm On Nov 16, 2012
More than half of those things attributed to my blood type is not and can never be my personality..
This is what i call "WASH"!!
Next please!!!
Re: Your Personality Can Be Determined By Your Blood Type by dabrake(m): 12:49pm On Nov 16, 2012
mc~evans:
. . .
*Blood Type O:

So what do you think?
Talk to me..........
ok, the thing work for me though I don't think I'm a born leader . . .

Erm, e no mean sey I believe this theory oh.
Re: Your Personality Can Be Determined By Your Blood Type by AdekunleSegun(m): 1:06pm On Nov 16, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]
Ramcie: OP this is mainly applicable in Japan as you rightly said trust me in Nigeria, our personalities won't follow this order. You know we Nigerians are always different nothing about us is rule-governed. undecided
candieangel12: Not surprised this works in Asia, 95% of the Asian population looks the same anyways. undecided
Ramcie: OP this is mainly applicable in Japan as you rightly said trust me in Nigeria, our personalities won't follow this order. You know we Nigerians are always different nothing about us is rule-governed. undecided

lwkmh...nice observations
Re: Your Personality Can Be Determined By Your Blood Type by tevinsolt: 1:06pm On Nov 16, 2012
lmaoo big fail....i am O-type and you thought wrong bro
Re: Your Personality Can Be Determined By Your Blood Type by Dreystar(f): 1:16pm On Nov 16, 2012
Maybe I need to go for another blood test undecided
Re: Your Personality Can Be Determined By Your Blood Type by MMM2(m): 1:25pm On Nov 16, 2012
cry
Re: Your Personality Can Be Determined By Your Blood Type by Dignitary: 1:54pm On Nov 16, 2012
These people na winch o!!!

E be like say dey are right......I'm 'O' dem just describe me! Chai
Re: Your Personality Can Be Determined By Your Blood Type by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 16, 2012
@OP: This post is an ABSOLUTE FAIL!!!
Re: Your Personality Can Be Determined By Your Blood Type by candieangel12(f): 3:02pm On Nov 16, 2012
Dignitary: These people na winch o!!!

E be like say dey are right......I'm 'O' dem just describe me! Chai
So is it safe to say that you are Asian?
Re: Your Personality Can Be Determined By Your Blood Type by dammytex: 3:24pm On Nov 16, 2012
Funny enough, you description about my AB blood group is about 65% correct.
Re: Your Personality Can Be Determined By Your Blood Type by qualified(f): 4:32pm On Nov 16, 2012
Funny. I'm AB, and the description got me more than 60%
Re: Your Personality Can Be Determined By Your Blood Type by tomisinuno(m): 12:19am On Nov 17, 2012
Wow, ur descriptn was right about me

(1) (Reply)

Die Hard Survivor: Baby Clutches Unto The IUD Planted To Prevent His Conception / Affordable Ivf Hospital In Lagos (infertility Center) / Pls Judge If It Is Fair:my Experience With Nigerian-turkish Nizamiye Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.