Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

11 Year Old Girl, Raped A 56 Year Old Man - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 11 Year Old Girl, Raped A 56 Year Old Man (2808 Views)

Twelve-year-old Girl Raped By Aunty’s Customer, Son Within One Week (pic) / FULL PICTURE Of The 56 Year Old Man Having Sex With His Stepdaughter / Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member (2) (3) (4)

11 Year Old Girl, Raped A 56 Year Old Man by NDSMART(m): 3:04pm On Nov 06, 2012
What will these pedophiles not say, a girl of 11 raped you a 56 year old man? An 11 year old girl can rape you, especially when she met you watching adult film? For real? Come to think of it, why are issues like these common in Osogbo and Ilorin? Agbaya (good for nothing old fool). That man should be.............................. I'm lost for words now.

A 56-year-old man, simply identified as Moses, has been arrested by officials of the Osun State

Command of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) over alleged rape of 11-year-old primary school pupil in Osogbo, the state capital.

The suspect, who was earlier detained at the state command of the NSCDC had been transferred to the

State Investigation and Intelligent Bureau (SIIB) of the state police command for further investigation. The Assistant Commandant of NSCDC, Mr. Idima Augustine said Moses was arrested in

Olorunda Local Government Area of the state after a tip-off by a non-governmental organization (NGO). He was was alleged to have raped other young girls in the area.

Augustine, who dispelled the possibility of mental illness on the part of the suspected rapist, said the wife of the suspect who claimed to be a prophetess in a branch of the Cherubim and Seraphim

Church in the state ascertained the mental fitness of her husband.

In his confessional statement, Moses said it was the 11-year-old girl who raped him in his living room when she comes to visit him after school hours. He said:

"It was this young girl that actually raped me. Two of them came to visit me when they closed from school and they met me watching adult film. One of them left and the other waited. After some time she removed her pant and came closer to me and also removed my trouser and clothes too"

Moses also claimed that he did not penetrate when he had sexual intercourse with the girl, asking “how could I have raped her when I did not penetrate”? “I gained her consent before I had sexual intercourse with her. I also gave her money and some other items she demanded from me after the whole thing.”

He further said that was not the first time the girl would come to him and he would give her whatever she requested from him, adding, “I had given her money on several occasions even without doing anything with her”. The NSCDC boss informed that the suspect might soon appear in court, adding that the offence committed was a criminal one.

https://www.nscdc.gov.ng/Newspg.php?ID=64
Re: 11 Year Old Girl, Raped A 56 Year Old Man by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 06, 2012
NDSMART:
Olorunda Local Government Area of the state after a tip-off by a non-governmental organization (NGO). He was was alleged to have raped other young girls in the area.

Moses also claimed that he did not penetrate when he had sexual intercourse with the girl, asking “how could I have raped her when I did not penetrate”? “I gained her consent before I had sexual intercourse with her. I also gave her money and some other items she demanded from me after the whole thing.”

i guess this serial rapist believes that since he didnt penetrate her (this time), then whatever he did to her, or other children in the area is ok? sadly i blame the parents of these children who probably knew about it but chose to keep quiet for one reason or another.
Re: 11 Year Old Girl, Raped A 56 Year Old Man by Afam4eva(m): 3:22pm On Nov 06, 2012
Na waoo...
Re: 11 Year Old Girl, Raped A 56 Year Old Man by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 06, 2012

In his confessional statement, Moses said it was the 11-year-old girl who Molested him in his living room when she comes to visit him after school hours. He said:

"It was this young girl that actually Molested me. Two of them came to visit me when they closed from school and they met me watching adult film. One of them left and the other waited. After some time she removed her pant and came closer to me and also removed my trouser and clothes too"

Have mercy!!!

I am completely speechless at how disgusting some people can be. Speechless!

Re: 11 Year Old Girl, Raped A 56 Year Old Man by monalicious(f): 3:44pm On Nov 06, 2012
I'm sorry,but I couldn't help laughing @ his confessional statement.dis man is deranged,he should be made to stay behind bars for a looooooonnnnnngggggggg time.

Re: 11 Year Old Girl, Raped A 56 Year Old Man by Redmosquito(m): 5:06pm On Nov 06, 2012
Minion: Have u heard the news? my King!
Hades: That fool! Such a terrible liar! He is too dumb to be alive, he ought to be down here. I even heard he is 56 years old and MARRIED? shocked
Minion: Yes, His wife claims to be a C&S Prophetess
Hades: Prophetess!! Well, dat explains it undecided

Re: 11 Year Old Girl, Raped A 56 Year Old Man by salam001(m): 8:28pm On Nov 06, 2012
Oshogbo,,capital of child molestations
Re: 11 Year Old Girl, Raped A 56 Year Old Man by Nobody: 3:25am On Nov 12, 2012
Hehehehe every rapist now claims mental illnes.hehehehe sorry dis one didnt work for u.but come to think of it,i know osogbo very well by virtue of d fact dat i did my nysc there some yrs back n am very much aware that there are brothels there of various levels to satisfy his sick pleasure so i wonder y he will rape a minor or minors,if he cant go to brothel (s) there r clubs around e.g ripples which he will see gals of easy virtue to fork wit for as cheap as one thousand five hundred naira and or d wife don close her shop ni?y she no fit giv her depraved husband kitten since he came to d world because of vagina n lives his life for v a j y y n n a.dont u dare change it to womanliness
Re: 11 Year Old Girl, Raped A 56 Year Old Man by iamfactor(m): 5:26pm On Mar 28, 2022
Men and vjay... Wetin west Life no go see for empty street
Re: 11 Year Old Girl, Raped A 56 Year Old Man by delzbaba(m): 6:26pm On Mar 28, 2022
This afonja idiot has a mental ability of a three year old.
Re: 11 Year Old Girl, Raped A 56 Year Old Man by Henribest8(m): 6:43pm On Mar 28, 2022
The should just galther all Yoruba people including young and old, and burn them alive to end rape and CURRUPTION.

TINUBU IS A RAPETIST

TINUBU IS A THIEF

TINUBU IS A RITUALIST

SAY NO TO TINUBU AND YORUBA PEOPLE

Re: 11 Year Old Girl, Raped A 56 Year Old Man by Roachvic: 7:06pm On Mar 28, 2022
This Baba should be planked with 4x8 wood right at the center of his Skull...the girl get power pass am!
Re: 11 Year Old Girl, Raped A 56 Year Old Man by zubimete(f): 8:30pm On Mar 28, 2022
Old papa watching adult film? All is nt well.

10 Best Prisons In The World That Are More Luxurious Than College Hostel Room / Soccer Bet Experts & Fixed Matches Scammer / Lady Hanged Herself Because Boyfriend Dumped Her [photos]