Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,994 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Obama: An Anti Christ? Read This! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obama: An Anti Christ? Read This! (511 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ / Pyongyang The Anti Christ? / Obama The Anti-christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obama: An Anti Christ? Read This! by Kewt: 4:28pm On Nov 06, 2012
Hi Nairalanders. My initial reaction was to 'laugh' when I first read the article by Femi Fani-Kayode insinuating that Obama could indeed be the Anti Christ the world has been waiting as predicted in the bible, with several points to buttress his assertion.

Well, some one shared the article below on my facebook page and I thought it wise to share with fellow nairalanders especially those living in diaspora and US especially for their opinion and contributions: Could this be true?

Excerpts:

The US Senate has passed the Obama Health Care' bill into law. The implementation would commence on 23/03/ 2013.This bill would
require all Americans to be implanted with a Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) chip in order to access medical care.

The device will be implanted on the forehead or on the arm. This is to fulfill the prophesy in the Book of Revelation 13:15-18 concerning
the MARK OF THE BEAST! Are you still in doubt concerning the ENDTIME? GET READY!

The rapture is near! Be prepared so you are not caught unaware.
Live a good life, pray more, preach the GOSPEL to others and save souls.
Revelations 13 is being played out right before us. Many are still unaware.

(1) Why is the chip being implanted exactly where the Bible
says it would be. Why on the hand and forehead. Why not anywhere else?

(2) Why is it being connected to your bank account?
Remember the Bible says you won't be able to buy or sell without the mark. And guess what!
The chip is connected to your financial details.

What breaks my heart the most is that many people in the church will not make it if Jesus comes now? Many are unaware that the end is
near.

Don't tell me that its a developed world process, technology or something fancy. If any area of your life is not in sync with God's word, its time to make a quick u-turn NOW...
Repent and be converted. If you miss heaven you can never miss hell...think about it.

Hell is not a pretty place, the worst part is that itis for eternity...Please rather than post and forward senseless messages and publish those Boko haram's devilish accomplishments, join me to sound the alarm.
Send to everyone you know..

PLEASE play your part in this & don't just stop,Do the work of an evangelist.I pray for you: Hell will not hold you bound,Jesus Christ first. As lord and savior.

PLEASE SHARE THIS MESSAGE WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS

1 Like

Re: Obama: An Anti Christ? Read This! by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 06, 2012
booking for advert, contact me

(1) (Reply)

How True Is The Story About Romney Voting For Obama Saying He Couldn't Make Up H / Obama Re-elected Has American President / Can Niija Learn From M.romney?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.