Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby (14300 Views)

AY, Peter And Paul Okoye And Friends On Soccer Pitch / Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy / Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby by exams234: 4:45pm On Nov 06, 2012
Paul Okoye, the other half of twin singing sensation, P-Square, is going to be a father soon and this is authoritative. His long-term girlfriend Anita, who's currently doing her Masters at the University of Dundee, Scotland, is said to be many months along with the couple's first child.

Paul and Anita have been dating since their university days and I hear marriage is on the cards. Congrats to them!

[img]http://2.bp..com/-hNIiF83cCmQ/UJkV2BM0EoI/AAAAAAAA6is/OUGhhWmpAac/s1600/Paul+and+Anita+lindaikejiblog.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby by Paulaok4(f): 6:52pm On Nov 06, 2012
As e brother don get one already, e no wan carry last.
Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby by mikkeyjagger: 6:53pm On Nov 06, 2012
1st grin
Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby by ab1x: 6:53pm On Nov 06, 2012
Congrats. Happy for U, Paul !
Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 06, 2012
Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby by godonzoki(m): 6:55pm On Nov 06, 2012
Wowwww. Dis is so swt to hear. Can't wait to b invited 4 their wedding
Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby by ndala(m): 6:59pm On Nov 06, 2012
godonz.oki:
who go invite ur type?

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby by Crown128(m): 7:04pm On Nov 06, 2012
I'm happy 4 them. grin
Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby by Archmed(m): 7:05pm On Nov 06, 2012
ok thanks OP..dont forget to update us when d belle reach 8months,wetin d mother Anita dey chop,if d baby dey kick and when d baby is finally born..tell us if d price of g4 comes down or not..pls dont forget.

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby by ndidibabe(f): 7:05pm On Nov 06, 2012
End time. It's sad to know people celebrate pregnancy before marriage.

22 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby by Paulaok4(f): 7:08pm On Nov 06, 2012
godonz.oki:
This does not automatically mean a wedding na!!!
Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby by toyoC1(f): 7:12pm On Nov 06, 2012
Wedding ? What wedding ?

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby by dadicvila(m): 7:22pm On Nov 06, 2012
12th to Comment....Nna mehn i gaz improve oO! smiley smiley smiley
Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby by Anniesalis(f): 7:27pm On Nov 06, 2012
Gd for them.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby by stanleeodor(m): 7:33pm On Nov 06, 2012
What is wrong with dis our celebs self, all they do is to pregnant their galfrnds n not married.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby by DANILSA(m): 7:44pm On Nov 06, 2012
ndidibabe: End time. It's sad to know people celebrate pregnancy before marriage.
MY BROTHER NA WAA O
Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby by Redmosquito(m): 7:47pm On Nov 06, 2012
Minion: Ur Scariness! Psquare don give girl belle
Hades: Hmmm! So how does this affect the price of the royal meal?
Minion: Umm! My Lord! I cannot say. The price of garri is still high
Hades: Cerberus! My pet, teach this amebo some lesson. U dey mad!
Minion: No my lord! Forgive me! Noooooo!

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:56pm On Nov 06, 2012
Wow, the babe tried o. All d way from uni days with a celeb like them. Congrats to them sha.
Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 06, 2012
what is good for peter is also good for paul! abeg make una no born like Tuface sha. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 06, 2012
ndidibabe: End time. It's sad to know people celebrate pregnancy before marriage.

yes becos they r not as ignorant and pretentious as sheep of ur ilk

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby by Blackteeth(m): 8:07pm On Nov 06, 2012
Did anyone see the part that says they have been dating since their university days? Thats a solid relationship.
Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby by iamswizz(m): 8:12pm On Nov 06, 2012
How does this change the fact that obama wont win the states election? cry
Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby by lolaluv1(f): 8:17pm On Nov 06, 2012
What's with redmosquito, Minion and Hades? I've seen the three on all the threads I've opened today. Seriously!
Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby by Smile4luv(m): 8:20pm On Nov 06, 2012
now d girl is pregnant, now her parents are happy. She is pregnant and she is not married, does that mean anything anymore in this country
Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby by Smile4luv(m): 8:29pm On Nov 06, 2012
Horayce:

yes becos they r not as ignorant and pretentious as sheep of ur ilk
the fact that it happens and people accept it doz nt make it right. Pregnancy outside marriage should be hiden, both parties should be advix to go to d altar, nt cming to tel us.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby by talk2me006(m): 8:30pm On Nov 06, 2012
ab1x: Congrats. Happy for U, Paul !
Congrat for expecting a child out of wedlock?

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby by talk2me006(m): 8:30pm On Nov 06, 2012
ab1x: Congrats. Happy for U, Paul !
Congrat for expecting a child out of wedlock?
Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby by kpencheruwe: 8:44pm On Nov 06, 2012
ilegitimate kids all over the place! hmm na wao.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby by Ariyke: 8:57pm On Nov 06, 2012
stanleeodor: What is wrong with dis our celebs self, all they do is to pregnant their galfrnds n not married.
I wonder o
Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby by Tolaaaaannni(f): 9:01pm On Nov 06, 2012
stanleeodor: What is wrong with dis our celebs self, all they do is to pregnant their galfrnds n not married.

I will really love to meet your english teacher, s/he must be very proud. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby by tpia1: 9:43pm On Nov 06, 2012

(1) (2) (Reply)

Patience Ozokwor Turns 57 Today / Eldee: 'We Need To Keep It Real To Prevent People From Getting Depressed' / Ubi Franklin Shares Rules & Regulation For Fans To Comment On His Posts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.