Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,574 members, 7,820,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

She Is American, I Am Nigerian We Are Madly In Love... VISA .advice Plss - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / She Is American, I Am Nigerian We Are Madly In Love... VISA .advice Plss (1118 Views)

Extremely Urgent Visa Advice!!!! / How Is American Embassy Treating Nigerians Who Currently Apply For Visas? / Urgent USA Visit Visa Advice - From UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

She Is American, I Am Nigerian We Are Madly In Love... VISA .advice Plss by slim147(m): 7:09pm On Nov 06, 2012
Hello Nairalanders,
I've been talking with this beautiful american lady for awhile now, its not been very long, but I can tell you we are both in Love, and She's ready to do anything to make our relationship work and she's willing to do anything to Bring me to the states, can someone pls advice me on how to go about getting a visa? Marriage, Visit, Immigrant or student Visa... Pls let me know...
Thanks
Re: She Is American, I Am Nigerian We Are Madly In Love... VISA .advice Plss by femijck(m): 7:21pm On Nov 06, 2012
slim147: Hello Nairalanders,
I've been talking with this beautiful american lady for awhile now, its not been very long, but I can tell you we are both in Love, and She's ready to do anything to make our relationship work and she's willing to do anything to Bring me to the states, can someone pls advice me on how to go about getting a visa? Marriage, Visit, Immigrant or student Visa... Pls let me know...
Thanks
guy av bin in ur shoe before d only way is to bring her down here to solemnize d love wit u and dat wil help at embassy
Re: She Is American, I Am Nigerian We Are Madly In Love... VISA .advice Plss by Talk2naija(m): 8:48pm On Nov 06, 2012
I have been in your shoe of recently, mine was a dutchn she came to Nigeria for my birthday, we had a nice time though, she gone now, I am planing to visit her on a three months vacations, what you can do is that you can bring her to Nigeria and get married to her, then later filed up for spouse visa, any further question feel free to asked..

Ik heet Talk2naija
Re: She Is American, I Am Nigerian We Are Madly In Love... VISA .advice Plss by slim147(m): 10:57pm On Nov 06, 2012
femijck: guy av bin in ur shoe before d only way is to bring her down here to solemnize d love wit u and dat wil help at embassy

That's a god idea bro, is there something I'll need to do before u could come down here? Like any documents or requirements at the embassy or something
Re: She Is American, I Am Nigerian We Are Madly In Love... VISA .advice Plss by slim147(m): 10:59pm On Nov 06, 2012
Talk2naija: I have been in your shoe of recently, mine was a dutchn she came to Nigeria for my birthday, we had a nice time though, she gone now, I am planing to visit her on a three months vacations, what you can do is that you can bring her to Nigeria and get married to her, then later filed up for spouse visa, any further question feel free to asked..

Ik heet Talk2naija

I think that would be a great idea, its my birthday in 2weeks, I'll talk her to coming down here.. So its possible to marry her here and I could still easily get a visa or greencard?
Re: She Is American, I Am Nigerian We Are Madly In Love... VISA .advice Plss by Talk2naija(m): 11:11pm On Nov 06, 2012
To get a green card is not that easy as you put it brother, she can apply for Nigerian visa and she can come to Nigeria and tell her to bring her birth certificate and evidence that she is single, then when she got here, if you live in Lagos you can just to IKoyi registry and get the marriage done, after that both of you should visit her country embassy and legalize that she is married to you, then you can applied for your residence permit
Re: She Is American, I Am Nigerian We Are Madly In Love... VISA .advice Plss by slim147(m): 9:25am On Nov 07, 2012
So far as I can see, this seems like the easiest way to entering the usa...I live in Lagos, and I will talk her to flying down here asap.
Re: She Is American, I Am Nigerian We Are Madly In Love... VISA .advice Plss by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 07, 2012
Look at these lazy SOB's looking for ticket to obodo oyibo
Re: She Is American, I Am Nigerian We Are Madly In Love... VISA .advice Plss by fittty(m): 3:36pm On Nov 07, 2012
undecided
Re: She Is American, I Am Nigerian We Are Madly In Love... VISA .advice Plss by slim147(m): 10:39am On Nov 08, 2012
jennykadry: Look at these lazy SOB's looking for ticket to obodo oyibo

Sorry , I'm in not responsible for making you and your family life a miserable one. Smh !!!
Re: She Is American, I Am Nigerian We Are Madly In Love... VISA .advice Plss by justwise(m): 10:52am On Nov 08, 2012

(1)

Nigerians In Monrovia Liberia. / World's Latest Mega-airport Finally Opens / What's Causing traffic Along Ikeja And Oshodi This Morning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.