Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,192 members, 7,953,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:30 PM

Jonathan Describes Boko Haram As Uncivilised - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Describes Boko Haram As Uncivilised (8442 Views)

FG And Nigerian Military Describe CNN Report On Boko Haram As Satanic / Apc Rally: Provocative And Uncivilised- Igp / Sule Lamido - Those Championing A Northern Presidency Are Uncivilised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Describes Boko Haram As Uncivilised by mukina2: 9:36pm On Nov 06, 2012
President Goodluck Jonathan on Tuesday described the fundamentalist group, Boko Haram and its sponsors as uncivilised insisting that it was primitive to terminate innocent lives through acts of terrorism.

The president who spoke in Dutse, the Jigawa State capital as he ended a two day working visit to the state, he deplored the resort in taking innocent lives in the name of protesting any manner of grievance.

President Jonathan enjoined all Nigerians to condemn the acts of terrorism and assist relevant authorities to check the trend which he noted was inimical to the development of the country.

He commended the people of Jigawa state for maintaining peace even while their neighbouring states tend to be hotbeds of violence and terror.

The president praised the state governor, Sule Lamido, for his unique leadership qualities in transforming Jigawa within the five years he has been in office.

http://www.channelstv.com/home/2012/11/06/jonathan-describes-boko-haram-as-uncivilised/
Re: Jonathan Describes Boko Haram As Uncivilised by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 06, 2012
Who said GEJ hasn't got balls?

1st.
Re: Jonathan Describes Boko Haram As Uncivilised by Fatdon(m): 9:41pm On Nov 06, 2012
Now dat attempts are being to
assuage their grieviances and reach
lasting solution to the problem,D
foolish leader has already started
running his mouth thoughtlessly again.
When will he learn to think before he speaks?

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Describes Boko Haram As Uncivilised by ayomidis(m): 9:46pm On Nov 06, 2012
How has that solved the looming crises

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Describes Boko Haram As Uncivilised by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 06, 2012
Uncivilized? Is that the best adjective for terrorists? Tonto Dikeh blowing smoke in Van Vicker's face is uncivilized. Slaughtering numerous innocent Nigerians is heinous, barbaric, and diabolical at the very least.

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Describes Boko Haram As Uncivilised by Dextra(f): 9:47pm On Nov 06, 2012
I hope Boko Haram doesn't face Jigawa now!
Re: Jonathan Describes Boko Haram As Uncivilised by Agimor(m): 9:47pm On Nov 06, 2012
[color=#550000][/color]Our pres at it again. ;DOur pres at it again.
Re: Jonathan Describes Boko Haram As Uncivilised by Kslib(m): 9:48pm On Nov 06, 2012
Fatdon: Now dat attempts are being to
You are mad!!! You hear me? I say "you dey mad"... If d man keep quiet,una go call am snail.. Now wey the man dey talk tough,you con dey talk rubbish..
What's the use of a leader if he ain't bold enough to speak the damn truth.. Anyway,sorry for calling you mad..

12 Likes

Re: Jonathan Describes Boko Haram As Uncivilised by Archmed(m): 9:48pm On Nov 06, 2012
Let the pot not call the kettle BLACK!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Describes Boko Haram As Uncivilised by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 06, 2012
of course we know they aren't civilized! no be today we start to hear that kind talk! i think nigerians are tired of condemning boko haram. we need action and not talk talk! undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Describes Boko Haram As Uncivilised by Archmed(m): 9:50pm On Nov 06, 2012
Okoro2015:

1st.
i was among those who did...now BARK!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Describes Boko Haram As Uncivilised by 50calibre(m): 9:50pm On Nov 06, 2012
Isn't it obvious? Besides almost all Hausas shouldn't really be classified as humans, because they are not.
Re: Jonathan Describes Boko Haram As Uncivilised by Freiburger(m): 9:52pm On Nov 06, 2012
It takes a weak and uncivilised government to give Boko Haram the time and chance to go this far.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Describes Boko Haram As Uncivilised by Classicalman(m): 9:52pm On Nov 06, 2012
Okoro2015:

1st.
2nd.
Re: Jonathan Describes Boko Haram As Uncivilised by Nwoka(m): 9:52pm On Nov 06, 2012
Ogbeni kill those cattle rearers!! And stop barking like a chihuahua
Re: Jonathan Describes Boko Haram As Uncivilised by maninmood(m): 9:53pm On Nov 06, 2012
berem: of course we know they aren't civilized! no be today we start to hear that kind talk! i think nigerians are tired of condenming boko haram. we need action and not talk talk! undecided undecided undecided

emboldened? JTF!! Be informed
Re: Jonathan Describes Boko Haram As Uncivilised by Archmed(m): 9:53pm On Nov 06, 2012
Kslib:
You are mad!!! You hear me? I say "you dey mad"... If d man keep quiet,una go call am snail.. Now wey the man dey talk tough,you con dey talk rubbish..
What's the use of a leader if he ain't bold enough to speak the damn truth.. Anyway,sorry for calling you mad..
dont be sorry...it only shows you are M*D as well.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Describes Boko Haram As Uncivilised by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 06, 2012
Igbos dey call am 'mara mara n'ihu, gwompete n'azu'

No worry, he go still negociate for corner!

I carry 17th oh! *covers face*
Re: Jonathan Describes Boko Haram As Uncivilised by profstar(m): 10:00pm On Nov 06, 2012
God will help you o! Jonathan, it's not easy to rule a country

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Describes Boko Haram As Uncivilised by Redmosquito(m): 10:01pm On Nov 06, 2012
JEG: Oga Hades! I hear say u call me
Hades: Henhen! Jona, I hear say ur brain big wella
JEG: Dont mind haters! They always underestimate me
Hades: Huhun! Well supposin Nigeria is overrun by an uncivilised horde, What do you do?
JEG: Dat wan na small mattes na. I go just share 50 million quick quick
Re: Jonathan Describes Boko Haram As Uncivilised by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 06, 2012
Is he supposed to be "talking" or taking action?

Enough talk already?! Isn't it about time we saw some real progress? angry

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Describes Boko Haram As Uncivilised by omenziate(m): 10:02pm On Nov 06, 2012
All I hear is bla bla bla, wat assurances do we have that a church isn't going up in flames dis Sunday.? Jona, get some balls and do the needful

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Describes Boko Haram As Uncivilised by Kalemba1: 10:05pm On Nov 06, 2012
U̶̲̥̅̊ re an idiot $ uncivilized 2 @ FATDONE
Re: Jonathan Describes Boko Haram As Uncivilised by mascot87(m): 10:09pm On Nov 06, 2012
Humans will always be human,nothing satisfies them.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Describes Boko Haram As Uncivilised by kutchs: 10:11pm On Nov 06, 2012
HQ: Is he supposed to be "talking" or taking action?

Enough talk already?! Isn't it about time we saw some real progress? angry
What else do you want him to do other than what the jtf is doing in various hotzones? Talking about progress as if none is being made.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Describes Boko Haram As Uncivilised by 360command: 10:12pm On Nov 06, 2012
Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, as the name implies 'BOKO HARAM' , what do you expect they are ? of course they are uncivilized .
Re: Jonathan Describes Boko Haram As Uncivilised by babaowo: 10:12pm On Nov 06, 2012
yeah jona right this time...... because this are real Nigerian problem, either you see an uncivilised Nigerians or overcivilised Nigerians.......... so its + and -
Re: Jonathan Describes Boko Haram As Uncivilised by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 06, 2012
ogugua88: Uncivilized? Is that the best adjective for terrorists? Tonto Dikeh blowing smoke in Van Vicker's face is uncivilized. Slaughtering numerous innocent Nigerians is heinous, barbaric, and diabolical at the very least.
LoL, u stole this comment from me! angry angry

berem: of course we know they aren't civilized! no be today we start to hear that kind talk! i think nigerians are tired of condemning boko haram. we need action and not talk talk! undecided undecided undecided
GBAM!! Btw my country (Nigeria) is spelt with capital letter N angry
Re: Jonathan Describes Boko Haram As Uncivilised by Iaz93: 10:13pm On Nov 06, 2012
mascot87: Humans will always be human,nothing satisfies them.
exactly. . .me don tire *just watching*
Re: Jonathan Describes Boko Haram As Uncivilised by sushieater: 10:15pm On Nov 06, 2012
Okoro2015:

1st.
Na wash, na implants dey im sack
Re: Jonathan Describes Boko Haram As Uncivilised by valdubem(m): 10:18pm On Nov 06, 2012
Shollypopz:
LoL, u stole this comment from me! angry angry

What re U trying to say? That ogugua is a 'thief' cheesy abeg abeg abeg grin grin
Re: Jonathan Describes Boko Haram As Uncivilised by ZeusI: 10:20pm On Nov 06, 2012
Fatdon: Now dat attempts are being to
You are insane! If the president keeps quiet you say he lacks nerves, and now, he outrightly condemn them and you are complaining. All haters of Jonathan will be visited by Boko Haram situation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uba Appeals Court’s Disqualification As APC Candidate / I Haven’t Borrowed A Dime As Governor Of Anambra State, Says Soludo / Saraki Receives Amended Gender Equality Opportunity (GEO) Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.