Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Good And Serious Young Lady To Work With JUST ADVERT CONCEPT - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Good And Serious Young Lady To Work With JUST ADVERT CONCEPT (556 Views)

I Work With A Dead Man's Certificate: I Need Help..please HELP A Nlder / Why Most Men Do Not Want Their Wives To Work / Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good And Serious Young Lady To Work With JUST ADVERT CONCEPT by emmacares4u(m): 10:32pm On Nov 06, 2012
Hello, Am starting a good Advertising and Public Relation Firm here in Lagos and I need a serious minded and good looking young lady to work with me. . . . . . Her responsibility is to always take charge of appointments when am not around, to communicate and relate with customers. She must have good knowledge of Computer Operation and must be use to Social Networks. Good spoken English. . . Must be able to work under less supervision and direction. B.sc/Hnd/Nd . . . Even if it is a third-class but must be presentable anywhere. Send your CV with a recent good Passport photograph to justadvert.concept@yahoo.com and olaniran.emmanuel@yahoo.com. Within the next 7days of 168hours.

(1) (Reply)

Is IT Market Really Interesting ? / Cake Decorators Wanted / Leading A Balanced Life (your Work And Your Home)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.