Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,270 members, 7,815,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

How I Made $840 Online With Amazon, Clickbank And Adsense Step-by-step - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Made $840 Online With Amazon, Clickbank And Adsense Step-by-step (4797 Views)

$840 Payoneer Funds For Sale / How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA / We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Made $840 Online With Amazon, Clickbank And Adsense Step-by-step by biz1234: 4:03am On Nov 07, 2012
Hi Everyone,

Today I want to share some of my strategies for making more than $500 every month with Amazon, Clickbank and Adsense. I will try to be brief but concise in all my posts so that I don't waste too much of your precious time here. I want you to know that, at the end of these short tutorials, no Nigerian should have any excuse why he or she should remain poor again. The internet is God's gift to us, as such, we should utilize it very well like the white guys are doing.

This is not a get rich quick scheme as advertised by so many people, in fact, that is what prompted me to start this tutorials. I want to show Nigerians that there are legitimate ways you can earn a decent income on the internet by doing very decent stuff: (Buying and Selling). First, I want you to know that I am a very credible, honest and God fearing Nigerian, I believe in hard work and I am an advocate of internet business. I want to show you reasons why you should not wait for the Government or any one to give you a job. With the internet, you can start right now:

First, I will want you to go to the following websites and get acquainted with them:

1. www.amazon.com
2. www.clickbank.com
3. www.google.com/adsense

Possibly, register an account with them immediately, or better still, ask me questions for inquiries:

I will stop here today: meanwhile, go to those websites and tell me what you think they have in common. At the end of these tutorial, I would have created a website selling stuff from those websites listed above.

"The greatest obstacle to your breakthrough in life lies in yourself"

Have a very great day,
Re: How I Made $840 Online With Amazon, Clickbank And Adsense Step-by-step by Nobody: 1:22am On Nov 08, 2012
biz1234: Hi Everyone,

Today I want to share some of my strategies for making more than $500 every month with Amazon, Clickbank and Adsense. I will try to be brief but concise in all my posts so that I don't waste too much of your precious time here. I want you to know that, at the end of these short tutorials, no Nigerian should have any excuse why he or she should remain poor again. The internet is God's gift to us, as such, we should utilize it very well like the white guys are doing.

This is not a get rich quick scheme as advertised by so many people, in fact, that is what prompted me to start this tutorials. I want to show Nigerians that there are legitimate ways you can earn a decent income on the internet by doing very decent stuff: (Buying and Selling). First, I want you to know that I am a very credible, honest and God fearing Nigerian, I believe in hard work and I am an advocate of internet business. I want to show you reasons why you should not wait for the Government or any one to give you a job. With the internet, you can start right now:

First, I will want you to go to the following websites and get acquainted with them:

1. www.amazon.com
2. www.clickbank.com
3. www.google.com/adsense

Possibly, register an account with them immediately, or better still, ask me questions for inquiries:

I will stop here today: meanwhile, go to those websites and tell me what you think they have in common. At the end of these tutorial, I would have created a website selling stuff from those websites listed above.

"The greatest obstacle to your breakthrough in life lies in yourself"

Have a very great day,

If you make money in dollars from those sites you listed, especially Clickbank and Amazon, how do you withdraw them into your hand here in Nigeria?
Re: How I Made $840 Online With Amazon, Clickbank And Adsense Step-by-step by biz1234: 5:51am On Nov 08, 2012
I withdraw all my money through graph card.
Re: How I Made $840 Online With Amazon, Clickbank And Adsense Step-by-step by biz1234: 6:00am On Nov 08, 2012
Today I want to talk about keyword research. You see, keyword research is the most important aspect of your affiliate marketing business.

All I do is to find buying keywords for products to sell, for instance, supposing I want to sell mattresses on amazon.com, all I do is to go and look for the best keyword that will bring visitors to my products. There are certain criteria I look out for when searching my keywords,

1. They must have searches of between 1000-8000 per month
2. The competition is usually between 10,000-35,0000
3. They must be buying keywords with sub niches.

I specialize in creating or selling products by creating micro or sub niche websites, what this means is that instead of having a website for weight loss, I could go get a keyword like "how to reduce thigh fats" or similar stuff like that. As you can see, I have narrowed down the Almighty weight loss market and with this I will easily get ranked for my keyword and get customers to my website very quickly.

That will be it for today, I hope you will enjoy this tutorials, meanwhile, I will expect you to ask me questions as we go along.

Have a great day!
Re: How I Made $840 Online With Amazon, Clickbank And Adsense Step-by-step by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 08, 2012
^^^Subscribing to your tutorials grin
Re: How I Made $840 Online With Amazon, Clickbank And Adsense Step-by-step by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 08, 2012
biz1234: I withdraw all my money through graph card.

Meanwhile, not to deviate from the thread, but can u briefly explain how this Graphcard thingy is set up and how you use it to withdraw your affiliate commissions? Also do you need to have a US bank account or any other thing like that? Tnx.
Re: How I Made $840 Online With Amazon, Clickbank And Adsense Step-by-step by biz1234: 5:00am On Nov 09, 2012
Graph card is a payment solution system, all you do is to register with them, because, once you get into clickbank, you will need to get a US address and this you can do when you join graph card. All your checks will be sent directly to the US address given to you by graph card. Graph card will in turn send the equivalent of your check directly into your bank account here in Nigeria.

Not to worry, there is always a way of setting your account so that you can get paid or have clickbank send your check to graph card when you attain certain amount. There are also other alternatives to graph card.

You don't have to get US address for Amazon and Adsense, your checks can be sent to you directly here in Nigeria.
I hope your questions have been answered, if not, please feel free to ask more..
Re: How I Made $840 Online With Amazon, Clickbank And Adsense Step-by-step by biz1234: 5:14am On Nov 09, 2012
DAY 3:

I hope you are following:

Just some few hours ago, I was researching with my keyword tool and found a hot niche product to promote in the mattress market. To make the job much easier for me, I have a powerful software that helps me research keywords very fast and with much ease within minutes, I can easily come up with low competing keywords.

Now after finding a keyword that meets your criteria, the next step is for you to register a domain name for your chosen keyword: for instance, if my chosen keyword is reduce thigh fats, then my domain name is likely to be reducethighfats.com
if for instance your preferred domain name is not available, you can add something to the end of your domain name to still make it unique: for instance reducethighfatsreview.com.
Words you could add to your domain name could be: choice, site, sales, deals, info etc.

I will like to stop here today, meanwhile, in our next tutorials, we shall be discussing how to install a wordpress blog.

I need you to ask me questions as we go along please. Besides, I am working on a video tutorials that shows you everything about what I am saying here, I hope you will like it? please let me know...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Made $840 Online With Amazon, Clickbank And Adsense Step-by-step by idlaw2k3(m): 10:44am On Nov 09, 2012
Interesting....
Re: How I Made $840 Online With Amazon, Clickbank And Adsense Step-by-step by biz1234: 11:06pm On Nov 09, 2012
I want to use this day to ask if you have any questions so far? Please let me know,

The next phase of our tutorials will be article marketing, this is by far the surest way to promote any affiliate business on the internet at minimal cost. I will be showing you how to effectively write any articles and get it to promote your affiliate website.

I have saved the wordpress stuff for the last to give more room for more people to follow the concept, I hope you get me. So please, feel very free to ask me any questions if you have any.

The next tutorial will take off any moment from now.
Re: How I Made $840 Online With Amazon, Clickbank And Adsense Step-by-step by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 10, 2012
biz1234: Graph card is a payment solution system, all you do is to register with them, because, once you get into clickbank, you will need to get a US address and this you can do when you join graph card. All your checks will be sent directly to the US address given to you by graph card. Graph card will in turn send the equivalent of your check directly into your bank account here in Nigeria.

Not to worry, there is always a way of setting your account so that you can get paid or have clickbank send your check to graph card when you attain certain amount. There are also other alternatives to graph card.

You don't have to get US address for Amazon and Adsense, your checks can be sent to you directly here in Nigeria.
I hope your questions have been answered, if not, please feel free to ask more..

Heard Graphcard doesn't work anymore, what are the other alternatives?
Re: How I Made $840 Online With Amazon, Clickbank And Adsense Step-by-step by biz1234: 4:06am On Nov 11, 2012
Another alternative is to use a mail forwarding services otherwise, if you have some one in abroad, you can sue their address. well, that is only a problem with clickbank, Amazon and Adsense will easily send your check over to Nigeria. Easy.
Re: How I Made $840 Online With Amazon, Clickbank And Adsense Step-by-step by biz1234: 4:20am On Nov 12, 2012
Day 4:

Article writing is the most difficult aspect of internet marketing, that is what they say, but I am here to simplify the process of writing your articles:

First you must have an outline of what your article should look like and it should not be more than 400 words, 500 at most.

Your article outline should look like this:

1. Introduction: this is where you introduce your subject matter
2. Body 1: Where you talk about your first issue
3. Body 2: Where you talk about the second issue
4. Body 3: Talk about the third issue
5. Body 4: Talk about the fourth issue
6. Conclusion: Round up what you have discussed

This is the simple structure I follow to write all my articles, and the results have been very tremendous. But you should also remember to mention your keyword in the title of your article, the first paragraph, once in the body of your article and lastly in the conclusion. This structure has given my articles immense recognition by Google.
I hope you will pick up your pen today and write just one article following the structure I have laid out for you.

I will stop here today in other to attend to my business: Tomorrow God willing, I shall be showing you how to come up with ideas to write about for your articles:

Let me know if you have any questions please.

Do have a Great Week!
Re: How I Made $840 Online With Amazon, Clickbank And Adsense Step-by-step by richmans(m): 1:06pm On Nov 13, 2012
Chairman welldone for d gud work but my problem is on dis adsense stuff i av almost three adsense account but i av no penny on it and d problem is that i dont knw were and how to get traffic to click on dis stuff for me pls help
Re: How I Made $840 Online With Amazon, Clickbank And Adsense Step-by-step by 2sexy(m): 6:43pm On Nov 13, 2012
richmans: Chairman welldone for d gud work but my problem is on dis adsense stuff i av almost three adsense account but i av no penny on it and d problem is that i dont knw were and how to get traffic to click on dis stuff for me pls help
How can you be into something and you say that you do not know how to get traffic.

Wwll SEO is the king here and you must think long term and be ready to work hard.

Creat videos with your keyword tag to it and upload it on youtube.com.

Creat ebooks and share it on file sharing sites.

Write articles and optimize them on your website. These days, websites rank more easily than ezines.

these are just a few that could be done to help you out... cheers!
Re: How I Made $840 Online With Amazon, Clickbank And Adsense Step-by-step by biz1234: 8:16pm On Nov 22, 2012
Richmans, I think the problem with your website is that you are not targeting the right keyword, beside that, you may not be doing your SEO right.

I wish you could grant me access to your sites to really unearth the issues. I am willing to assist you. Send me a private mail and we can get talking from there.
Re: How I Made $840 Online With Amazon, Clickbank And Adsense Step-by-step by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 27, 2012
Chairman Op, weldone for your information sharing. Guess you lost me when you started talking about article marketing. I hear its kind of 'old school' now and does not work as well as it used to.
All the same, well done.
Cheers
Re: How I Made $840 Online With Amazon, Clickbank And Adsense Step-by-step by Youngzedd(m): 8:46am On Nov 28, 2012
You tried a little.
Re: How I Made $840 Online With Amazon, Clickbank And Adsense Step-by-step by saudatu(m): 9:09am On Nov 28, 2012
biz1234: Day 4:

Article writing is the most difficult aspect of internet marketing, that is what they say, but I am here to simplify the process of writing your articles:

First you must have an outline of what your article should look like and it should not be more than 400 words, 500 at most.

Your article outline should look like this:

1. Introduction: this is where you introduce your subject matter
2. Body 1: Where you talk about your first issue
3. Body 2: Where you talk about the second issue
4. Body 3: Talk about the third issue
5. Body 4: Talk about the fourth issue
6. Conclusion: Round up what you have discussed

This is the simple structure I follow to write all my articles, and the results have been very tremendous. But you should also remember to mention your keyword in the title of your article, the first paragraph, once in the body of your article and lastly in the conclusion. This structure has given my articles immense recognition by Google.
I hope you will pick up your pen today and write just one article following the structure I have laid out for you.

I will stop here today in other to attend to my business: Tomorrow God willing, I shall be showing you how to come up with ideas to write about for your articles:

Let me know if you have any questions please.

Do have a Great Week!

hello, well done for the good work you are during. My question is that clickbank don't accept Nigeria, pls how will I go about it. Thank you
Re: How I Made $840 Online With Amazon, Clickbank And Adsense Step-by-step by saudatu(m): 9:13am On Nov 28, 2012
Another question is that googleadsense is asking for my website, domain or mobile web page whih I don't have. Please help
Re: How I Made $840 Online With Amazon, Clickbank And Adsense Step-by-step by 2sexy(m): 9:28am On Nov 28, 2012
To your first question, you can either use the address of a trusted friend or relative to recieve your money while they send the money to you by western union.

Or look for mail forwarding service online. I never used them but I heard people are using them.

Another alternative is to use Payoneer Nastercard. Apply for it, it is free and you will have it shipped to you here in Nigeria. Then link it to you clickbank account.

As for the google adsense, use free from blogger.com and create your website with at least 5 articles on it, then apply for a google adsense account.

GoodLuck!
Re: How I Made $840 Online With Amazon, Clickbank And Adsense Step-by-step by saudatu(m): 6:18pm On Nov 28, 2012
2sexy: To your first question, you can either use the address of a trusted friend or relative to recieve your money while they send the money to you by western union.

Or look for mail forwarding service online. I never used them but I heard people are using them.

Another alternative is to use Payoneer Nastercard. Apply for it, it is free and you will have it shipped to you here in Nigeria. Then link it to you clickbank account.

As for the google adsense, use free from blogger.com and create your website with at least 5 articles on it, then apply for a google adsense account.

Thank you.
GoodLuck!
Re: How I Made $840 Online With Amazon, Clickbank And Adsense Step-by-step by darkhand: 11:18am On Nov 29, 2012
This should help: https://www.nairaland.com/1114472/want-free-website

saudatu: Another question is that googleadsense is asking for my website, domain or mobile web page whih I don't have. Please help
Re: How I Made $840 Online With Amazon, Clickbank And Adsense Step-by-step by saudatu(m): 6:29am On Dec 03, 2012
Hello 2sexy, how are you doing ? hope you have a nice weekend. Please after my blog and the payoner registration, how will I move forward what is the next thing ti do?.

Thank you.
Re: How I Made $840 Online With Amazon, Clickbank And Adsense Step-by-step by biz1234: 5:32am On Jan 12, 2013
One of the fastest ways to generate quality content for your website is the use of Private Label Right materials. You can readily have access to any of those in your niche, then split the content and reword it to get a brand new article that you can use for your website. Once you are able to get quality content for your website, the search engines will have no choice but to send you highly targeted traffic.
Re: How I Made $840 Online With Amazon, Clickbank And Adsense Step-by-step by silvaline: 2:34pm On Jan 12, 2013
@biz1234,

I sincerely appreciate ur desire to guide us on this subject. I am eager to create my own website and start online business, hence I am following excitedly. My email addy is chima_ibeneme@yahoo.co.uk, 'cos i need to be in contact with u as I go on this journey.
Thanks a lot
Re: How I Made $840 Online With Amazon, Clickbank And Adsense Step-by-step by silvaline: 5:02pm On Jan 12, 2013
biz1234: Today I want to talk about keyword research. You see, keyword research is the most important aspect of your affiliate marketing business.

All I do is to find buying keywords for products to sell, for instance, supposing I want to sell mattresses on amazon.com, all I do is to go and look for the best keyword that will bring visitors to my products. There are certain criteria I look out for when searching my keywords,

1. They must have searches of between 1000-8000 per month
2. The competition is usually between 10,000-35,0000
3. They must be buying keywords with sub niches.

I specialize in creating or selling products by creating micro or sub niche websites, what this means is that instead of having a website for weight loss, I could go get a keyword like "how to reduce thigh fats" or similar stuff like that. As you can see, I have narrowed down the Almighty weight loss market and with this I will easily get ranked for my keyword and get customers to my website very quickly.

That will be it for today, I hope you will enjoy this tutorials, meanwhile, I will expect you to ask me questions as we go along.

Have a great day!

pls are you implying above that we are gonna create more than one website to accommodate every niche product.
thanks
Re: How I Made $840 Online With Amazon, Clickbank And Adsense Step-by-step by Otolorin4real(m): 10:19pm On Jan 20, 2013
I enjoy this tutorial class pls i want to be partner with you,send me more details; timobolaji@gmail.com tank you
Re: How I Made $840 Online With Amazon, Clickbank And Adsense Step-by-step by merrygorou(m): 5:13pm On Jan 23, 2013
@Op I like what you are doing. Could I get more materials on this. My email is: sam_chukwu2001@yahoo.com.Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

DBN Loan - NOT A VIABLE OPTION FOR MSMES / Now Is The Time To Buy Cheap Palm Oil From Akwa Ibom / See This 4 Bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.