Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,317 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Student Hospitalized After Outing With Facebook Friend... - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Student Hospitalized After Outing With Facebook Friend... (14474 Views)

Help My Facebook Friend! (pix) / 25-year-old Mother Allegedly Murdered By Facebook Friend During First Meeting / Did My Facebook Friend Just Commit Suicide? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Hospitalized After Outing With Facebook Friend... by wolebaba(m): 9:27pm On Nov 07, 2012
"I want to thank Mr. President for bringing Facebook to us in Nigeria"........LOLX
Re: Student Hospitalized After Outing With Facebook Friend... by ypzilanti: 9:28pm On Nov 07, 2012
rubion: see all dem boys castigating the girl like they don't wish their "dream Facebook girlfriend" comes to their house. hypocrites

Nothing wrong with meeting someone on facebook, but make sure you get to know him well before going to his house.

Knowing well means knowing where he works, who his friends are, and getting a friend to come along to see who he is. This is because many perverts with low self esteem roam these sites looking for vulnerable Babes. Not saying that all guys who 'hunt' on social media have issues, but it is a nice anonymous medium for people who cannot walk up to women and engage them in a conversation.

In the west, women would never jump into a social media relationship without a background check. Anyways, they went through the same process we are going through now. After many missing and dead women, they became wiser.

If you want to be the victim to serve as lesson to others, keep on with your unguarded pursuit of money or relationship (or both) on social media.

1 Like

Re: Student Hospitalized After Outing With Facebook Friend... by EMPERORZIMUS: 10:56pm On Nov 07, 2012
Season film things title:STUPID GALS SERIES.am sure d gal dey do yahoo...easy money,easy hell
carefulme: .......different news unfold everyday
.......one is discussed until another comes to replace it.....
.........OMO NA SEASON FILM
Re: Student Hospitalized After Outing With Facebook Friend... by Teegreat(m): 6:39am On Nov 08, 2012
Why must it be girls? Will they have learn? The love of money is the falling down from storey buildings.
Re: Student Hospitalized After Outing With Facebook Friend... by CuntDestroyer: 9:18am On Nov 08, 2012
another hoe
Re: Student Hospitalized After Outing With Facebook Friend... by lukkie(m): 11:05am On Nov 08, 2012
ypzilanti:

Nothing wrong with meeting someone on facebook, but make sure you get to know him well before going to his house.

Knowing well means knowing where he works, who his friends are, and getting a friend to come along to see who he is. This is because many perverts with low self esteem roam these sites looking for vulnerable Babes. Not saying that all guys who 'hunt' on social media have issues, but it is a nice anonymous medium for people who cannot walk up to women and engage them in a conversation.

In the west, women would never jump into a social media relationship without a background check. Anyways, they went through the same process we are going through now. After many missing and dead women, they became wiser.

If you want to be the victim to serve as lesson to others, keep on with your unguarded pursuit of money or relationship (or both) on social media.

You've said it all my friend. Nothing to add.
Re: Student Hospitalized After Outing With Facebook Friend... by landinfo: 1:55pm On Nov 08, 2012
I heard on ALIBABA show dat the lady reiterated her statement by sayin dat "she SAW the guy's d**k & ran for her lyf"
Re: Student Hospitalized After Outing With Facebook Friend... by tpia1: 3:33pm On Nov 08, 2012
she met the young man through the social media, barely a week before the November 1 incident.

She told NAN that the 26-year-old man (name withheld) last Wednesday invited her to a night club in Apapa from where they ended up in his family home at 1004 Estate, Victoria Island, Lagos.

She noted that the young man had earlier talked about sex on the phone prior to the outing but she told him she was menstruating.

Nkiruka said on getting to the house, the man tore her dress and tried to molest her.

1. She met him on facebook, after a week, he invited her to a nightclub.

2. He invited her to a nightclub

3. He talked about s.ex on the phone

4. After the nightclub, she followed him to his house (dead of night)

seriously, not absolving the man here, but how many red flags does a person ignore?

what was her reason for seeing this fellow, or did he use juju on her?
Re: Student Hospitalized After Outing With Facebook Friend... by harlos: 6:48pm On Nov 08, 2012
johnstar: ask der mama dat qstn na cheesy cheesy
abeg show me dem mama house if I no go report angry
Re: Student Hospitalized After Outing With Facebook Friend... by Topeedo: 6:04am On Nov 14, 2012
rubion: see all dem boys castigating the girl like they don't wish their "dream Facebook girlfriend" comes to their house. hypocrites
I AM IN NO WAY IN SUPPORT OF D GUY O...OF COURSE I WISH MY DREAM FACEBOOK GIRL WOULD COME TO MY HOME, BUT ITS ONLY A STUPID ONE DAT WILL GO HOME WITH A GUY U HAVE JUST MET AT THAT TIME OF D NITE, SOMEONE U DONT KNOW WELL ENOUGH...WHEN U NO B PROSTITUTE...ABEG OUNPE...GOOD FOR THE GIRL JOR...SHE GOT WAT SHE DESERVED

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Policeman Kills Man During A Heated Argument In Akwa Ibom / 38 Inmates Escape From Police Custody In Enugu / Warri Pastor Locks 2 Kids, Torture & Starve Them For "Causing Their Dad Poverty"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.