Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

2 BRT Buses Vandalized At Berger Bus-stop - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 2 BRT Buses Vandalized At Berger Bus-stop (9271 Views)

Pictures Of The Car That Got Burnt At Onipan Bus Stop / Banker Crushed To Death By BRT Bus / Things That Happen on BRT Buses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 BRT Buses Vandalized At Berger Bus-stop by Turbocharged: 5:54pm On Nov 07, 2012
johnstar: u dnt even have brain @all, smh 4 nigerians, poor mentality, hu told u its only okadas, bt I tot its yorubas dat owns dis lag, so y dn igbos controlling alaba market, @dsame tym driving okada, well which means yoruba ppl ar jobless, dey only noe ow 2 rape der gals dat huck on d strt evrryday undecided undecided dumb as$hole. Well m nt igbo or yoruba, m a ghanian tongue tongue tongue

Who ask you to say? Don't you know that truth is bitter in NAIJA? And his cohort now start to attack you. O.Y.O
Re: 2 BRT Buses Vandalized At Berger Bus-stop by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 07, 2012
y2kaustin: ...how old are you?,you just sold yourself out with your comment. tongue tongue

You should ask yourself that question... Seeing that your deftness is historic! angry
Re: 2 BRT Buses Vandalized At Berger Bus-stop by Bolan123: 7:13pm On Nov 07, 2012
See people and useless comments. D Area father dat seized over 20 BRT buses wat happened to him?
Re: 2 BRT Buses Vandalized At Berger Bus-stop by onyekabe(m): 7:44pm On Nov 07, 2012
smackimorn: grin this okada riders are funny o.....mad set of people
your mother is mad
Re: 2 BRT Buses Vandalized At Berger Bus-stop by onyekabe(m): 7:57pm On Nov 07, 2012
Idleness is devil workshop unemployed youth venting their anger on govt property. Lol the govt caused this . May be just the begining of another lagos
Re: 2 BRT Buses Vandalized At Berger Bus-stop by Mekanze: 11:26pm On Nov 07, 2012
i will like suggest to okada people to be using charms against the police, like one dat happened were policeman collected okada man bike on zooming off the road became bush he cannot even see again until he pleased for d okada man to come and take his bike.
Re: 2 BRT Buses Vandalized At Berger Bus-stop by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 08, 2012
In social media, names used may not represent the actual name or tribal affinity or affiliation of that person. Having said this, using tribal sentiment on issues that require objective discussion shows level of maturity of the people concerned. When some service chiefs were changed, some people were asking the ethnic area of the CDS, when his Lordship, John Cardinal Onaiyekan was made a cardinal, the same questions were being asked.This is very common in this social medium and some others. I know some people are always suspicious or envious of other people, this is natural, it should not becloud our sense of reasoning.

We should always give room for objective discussions.
Re: 2 BRT Buses Vandalized At Berger Bus-stop by RichDad1(m): 7:03am On Nov 08, 2012
Akshow: And How can the vandalization of public property help their course? Silly momfos
Contrary to what majority of you think, the BRT buses does not belong to Lagos state Government. If you doubt me check,make a proper research on it. I think it's high time the LASG caution the leaders of these Okada people before some disgruntled elements capitalize on it to wreck havoc in the state.
Re: 2 BRT Buses Vandalized At Berger Bus-stop by kennytidistar(m): 7:17am On Nov 08, 2012
Rich Dad]
Contrary to what majority of you think, the BRT buses does not belong
to Lagos state Government. If you doubt me check,make a proper
research on it. I think it's high time the LASG caution the leaders
of these Okada people before some disgruntled elements capitalize on it
to wreck havoc in the state.

LASG WAS PART OF THE NAME INCLUDED IN THE ARTICLE AND MEMORANDUM OF ASSOCIATION USE TO REGISTER LAGBUS, THAT IS WHY LASG HAS CONTROLLING INTEREST ON THE BUSES!
Re: 2 BRT Buses Vandalized At Berger Bus-stop by lukkie(m): 4:32pm On Nov 08, 2012
The bike riders are so silly. Why can't they go back to their state of origin and destroy its govt property? Is Fashola your father? Very soon he'll ban okada completely & people will start complaining. A$$holes!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Porsche's All-Electric Car Will Now Be Called Taycan.See How To Pronounce It / Signs Of A Dead Battery In A Car / Mercedes-benz 500e The Search

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.