Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,668 members, 7,813,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

This Thread Is For Your Afternoon Jollification - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This Thread Is For Your Afternoon Jollification (431 Views)

Don't enter this thread if you aren't a genius / See Snake That Was Killed This Afternoon At The Front Of AAUA SENATE BUILDING / University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Thread Is For Your Afternoon Jollification by paulworld(m): 12:53pm On Nov 07, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]
Am curious, because i just notice that instant of me to pass through school, but the opposite was the case school pass through me.
So i created this thread for my personal research, i just want to know if am the only one that school pass through.
Just answer this question if you know you passed through school.

WHAT DOES YOUR FRIENDS AND ENEMIES SHARE IN COMMON

(1) (Reply)

Students Flee As Explosions Rock Their Community At University Of Maiduguri / Found This Tot I Should Share One Of The Best Way To Study Online Free Of Charge / Solid House,solid Money...ab Altar Ix Walking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.