Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Jonathan Congratulates Obama On Election Victory - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Congratulates Obama On Election Victory (8458 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo Iweala On Appointments / Desmond Elliot Celebrates Election Victory / President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Congratulates Obama On Election Victory by TableLeg(m): 4:15pm On Nov 07, 2012
Jonathan, inept and corrupt fellow .... Please mind your business, fix the shambles call Nigeria!
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Obama On Election Victory by estyvino(m): 4:15pm On Nov 07, 2012
He really fought for his victory! Men, Romney was tough sad
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Obama On Election Victory by Nonnyz: 4:16pm On Nov 07, 2012
On our part, I believe we need to learn from the US to finding a way to curb the irregularities and anomalies inherent in our electioneering system, knowing well that, the US may not be close to perfection neither.
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Obama On Election Victory by Nonnyz: 4:22pm On Nov 07, 2012
Elueme: Nice and prompt from the president , fed republic of nigeria. I Smh for those rediculing and seizing this gesture to talk down on the president. He has done what is necessary and his congratulatory message is no less valuable than that of any other world leader.. your ultitude is tide to your altitude. You may think you are a less superior being, that is explainable but don't rub it on other Nigerians. The president has our mandate.
Please tell all those Criitics and Shenanigans, who have closed both their eyes to see Change and ears to hear Change.
Knowing well that the ability to congratulate an emerged president, is indeed discretional.
GEJ, did the right thing and he has continue to thread the part of Change.. wink wink wink
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Obama On Election Victory by Joeadamu86: 4:28pm On Nov 07, 2012
I don't see anything wrong in cngratulation OBAMA except for mischief makers who see everything bad in life,I think we need to always see the bright side of life pessimism and unwarranted criticism will not take us anywhere,GEJ is on the right tract...
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Obama On Election Victory by kutchs: 4:47pm On Nov 07, 2012
May I ask all these mentally deranged fools on nairaland what the wrong in GEJ congratulating Obama is. Very soon a HOME FOR MENTALLY DERANGED NAIRALANDERS will be opened in Gashua Yobe state cos thats where the fools belong, right in the desert.
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Obama On Election Victory by ignis: 4:54pm On Nov 07, 2012
centje: Obamas victory means more 'troubles' for christians
How? Can you explain?
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Obama On Election Victory by tatosh: 4:59pm On Nov 07, 2012
solomon111: yeah right!
With yoruba votes shey?
Cos that is the only people that will vote for him.
An elitist govt is the last thing we want,and he will suffer the same fate as romney.
You're surely an enemy of progress and you don't want the best for Nigeria. Name someone else that can take us to the promise Land like Fashola
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Obama On Election Victory by mathskill: 5:01pm On Nov 07, 2012
Always trust the Nigerian politician to display hypocracy.When everyone knows he donated to Romneys election.
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Obama On Election Victory by FrankC3: 5:13pm On Nov 07, 2012
mathskill: Always trust the Nigerian politician to display hypocracy.When everyone knows he donated to Romneys election.

My friend, you sound amazingly ignorant. Which 'everyone' knows this? Gov Romney CANNOT accept campaign funds from foreign lands. It is illegal!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Congratulates Obama On Election Victory by vanstanzy(m): 5:18pm On Nov 07, 2012
critic: this congratulatory message must have cost the presidency billions of naira, or so
i remember the sports ministry spending millions of naira to open a facebook account.. grin grin grin grin grin

REALLY?
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Obama On Election Victory by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 07, 2012
A DOG 2 ITS MASTER
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Obama On Election Victory by Slapme(m): 5:27pm On Nov 07, 2012
fatdon1: If USA was Nigeria, today's
headlines wil read:
•Don't celebrate yet, Romney
tels Obama-TELL magazine
•Concede defeat, Obama urges
Romney-Punch newspaper • 20 oposition cadres riot-The
Sun newspaper
• Romney Demands Vote
Recount-Vanguard newspaper
• Elections riged-Guardian
newspaper •No evidence of manipulation-
NTA news
•There will be violence if we
lose; Romney declares-LTV 8
news
•Election results for Arizona awaited-Channels news
•Trucks with suspected ballot
papers crosses into USA from
Mexico-Tribune newspaper
•I will not accept results,
Romney tells Obama-STV news •McCain heads to Election
Petition Tribunal-MITV
• White Majority rejects
results-PM News
•Kenyan Big Boy Senator Obama
Throws Lavish Party to celebrate Election Victory-News
Line
•Free for all fight at Obama
rally in Grant Park-Channels TV
•Northern elders, Arewa and
Sultan rejects results-ThisDay •Republicans and Democrats
supporters clash in Ketu and
Ajangbadi, 14 dead, Romney
threatens more heads will roll-
Sahara Reports
•The people behind Obama's victory: True story uncovered-
Newswatch.
man this your brain dey to much na wetin buhari and ACN knows how to do
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Obama On Election Victory by Elueme: 5:34pm On Nov 07, 2012
Nonnyz:
Please tell all those Criitics and Shenanigans, who have closed both their eyes to see Change and ears to hear Change.
Knowing well that the ability to congratulate an emerged president, is indeed discretional.
GEJ, did the right thing and he has continue to thread the part of Change.. wink wink wink
These buffoons can be very irritating. They ceaselessly expose their lack of home training and civility in public fora. Even if they are not seen, by their fruits you shall know who they truly are.
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Obama On Election Victory by Slapme(m): 5:35pm On Nov 07, 2012
ceejay80s: Obama wey no even no say nigeria exist na him dat our foolis president dey take eye service congratulate am, i hope dem no take 1billion naira take run the congratulatory ad or press speech because na only for naija presidents,senators,house of reps. etc dey spend our money on anything, even when dem toilet full ,na billions of naira e go cost to pack am
leave Gej alone idiot
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Obama On Election Victory by banki(m): 5:43pm On Nov 07, 2012
Nonnyz:

Yeah the president indeed watched as president obama came out defendeded his policies in debates and campaign broadcasts.... please tell jonathan to embrace and do the same because the last i checked Gej ran away from all presidential debates....

Yeah we want change we want to do away with the old no corruption etc, but i guess the figures coming out of nigeria show that GEJ and his pdp family are neck deep in corruption.

yOU called people shenanigans.....the main issue in this campaign was "the economy" they talked about jobs mitt romney had a point, its not his business what happened in the past he asked How come there are not enough jobs for americans, Barrak answered by showing real figures and well laid out plans..... tell Jonathan that this is the kind of change we need,

Security was an issue Obama obviously did his best but the americans wanted enough people could see his actions they could read his body language am sure you cant say that of your principle.

Obama had a record before 2008,Romney had a record as a business man and governor so when he spoke about jobs americans could relate, oya GEJ has a record as a........ career politician with corrupt governors corrupt party and was brought to power in since 1999 by elections that were marred with violence, irregularities and fraud..... tell GEJ to learn that the change in the world leadership now is near...

People demand performance not sentiments those days are gone Obama did not win because he was a black man.
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Obama On Election Victory by jmaine: 5:51pm On Nov 07, 2012
Ediots are running unclad as usual
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Obama On Election Victory by taharqa: 5:53pm On Nov 07, 2012
mathskill: Always trust the Nigerian politician to display hypocracy.When everyone knows he donated to Romneys election.
hahaha...so d US now receive foreign donations? It is not a must dat every person shld comment you know; we already hv more than our feel of very fooolish ppl here
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Obama On Election Victory by taharqa: 5:53pm On Nov 07, 2012
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Obama On Election Victory by trent9002(m): 6:14pm On Nov 07, 2012
FOUR MORE YEARS #Jonah2015
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Obama On Election Victory by werepeLeri: 7:34pm On Nov 07, 2012
critic: this congratulatory message must have cost the presidency billions of naira, or so
i remember the sports ministry spending millions of naira to open a facebook account.. grin grin grin grin grin

Even a primary school kid will use his brain better than this.
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Obama On Election Victory by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 07, 2012
ignis:
How? Can you explain?
more policies against the believe of the christians will spring up...the health policy will also be executed next year as planned.
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Obama On Election Victory by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 9:31pm On Nov 07, 2012
Perhaps Obama will come to Nigeria in his second tenure. Fingers crossed. kiss
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Obama On Election Victory by Wadeoye(m): 9:41pm On Nov 07, 2012
centje: more policies against the believe of the christians will spring up...the health policy will also be executed next year as planned.

Tell me what the belives of christians are? Tell me you know bible more than Obama?

You see, I am a muslim but when we talk about leadership, you slowpokes who don't know anything about God, should keep religion out of it. A political leader/president is there to uphold the constitution of the country - I dont think bible is the constitution of America.

I therefore only want to engage in discussions that centers on constitution of America and how well Obama is following it.
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Obama On Election Victory by ABUGEORGE(m): 9:51pm On Nov 07, 2012
fatdon1: If USA was Nigeria, today's
headlines wil read:
•Don't celebrate yet, Romney
tels Obama-TELL magazine
•Concede defeat, Obama urges
Romney-Punch newspaper • 20 oposition cadres riot-The
Sun newspaper
• Romney Demands Vote
Recount-Vanguard newspaper
• Elections riged-Guardian
newspaper •No evidence of manipulation-
NTA news
•There will be violence if we
lose; Romney declares-LTV 8
news
•Election results for Arizona awaited-Channels news
•Trucks with suspected ballot
papers crosses into USA from
Mexico-Tribune newspaper
•I will not accept results,
Romney tells Obama-STV news •McCain heads to Election
Petition Tribunal-MITV
• White Majority rejects
results-PM News
•Kenyan Big Boy Senator Obama
Throws Lavish Party to celebrate Election Victory-News
Line
•Free for all fight at Obama
rally in Grant Park-Channels TV
•Northern elders, Arewa and
Sultan rejects results-ThisDay •Republicans and Democrats
supporters clash in Ketu and
Ajangbadi, 14 dead, Romney
threatens more heads will roll-
Sahara Reports
•The people behind Obama's victory: True story uncovered-
Newswatch.
my person u finish naija like dis, na d way e be nai u talk so confirm! I dey ur back and papa God dey wit u. Our govt is killin dat country especially jonathan dat need fresh air for himself and deceivin us dat he will give us fresh air. Jonathan na ur papa u go give fresh air, u dey feed me, abi u no wether people like us dey exist, God is watchin u goodbad not goodluck, u fail and disappoint nigeria woefully, nothin to write about u.pls jonathan leave ribadu to do his work
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Obama On Election Victory by COOLDUN: 9:56pm On Nov 07, 2012
kpozite:
Copy Copy
I've seen that hours ago.
Why the comparism U.S is over 200 years old and has conducted elections God knows how many times. How many have we had in Nigeria? We are still learning here in Nigeria.

You are learning with your 1step forward and 1 million steps backward. Keep on learning till Christ come again. Mind you that any one that keeps on learning till 53 years should be termed as highest dunce in the world. Tell me what Nigeria have learnt in her 53 years of independence? All the Nigeria co students are now retired head masters while Nigeria is still in the class room. Mit Rommey, said that the Americans put people first before politics, while your Nigerian people, put politics first before people. Hahahahahaha.
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Obama On Election Victory by ABUGEORGE(m): 10:00pm On Nov 07, 2012
garri_gangster: Nairaland is an avenue for frustrated and jobless youths to pour invectives on the President. Many of your comments are so unreasonable.
You all can call him clueless day and night to please your paymasters who sponsor you to spend donkey hours on the Internet just to sully the President's name. Dont you forget that he is President, he is relevant in the scheme of things and your abuses wont even get to him. Who knows ur own fathers?
. I wasn't ready to comment on dis before but i just have to. Do u know u're a fool, ask why? How much do u have dat u're proud of dat u're saying is jobless and frustrated people in here, do u know i can feed ur family, or u think everybody who is here is ur age, note ur father age are on dis same nairaland. My guy go sleep make u rest, try to be travellin and sight a little how govt should rule their people. Foolish
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Obama On Election Victory by ABUGEORGE(m): 10:06pm On Nov 07, 2012
Instead of u to be thinkin on how to straight ur own country u are busy sendin congratulatory message to a victory man dat u cant do half of it, ur next election try to check the votes, people who voted for u last wen u enter d office check dem in d next election how many vote for u. Instead of u to plead to nigerians you are busy foolin urself on corruption and u said u want to get rid of corruption. Mr president how much is ur breakfast alone, not to talk of rest. Guy(jonathan) u dull naija sha
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Obama On Election Victory by emandman: 10:15pm On Nov 07, 2012
Obama said.us is finding ways to stop foreign oil.datz badnews 4 9ja,den wth of bilateral-relatnshp is jonathan tokng about?
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Obama On Election Victory by COOLDUN: 12:00am On Nov 08, 2012
ABU GEORGE: Instead of u to be thinkin on how to straight ur own country u are busy sendin congratulatory message to a victory man dat u cant do half of it, ur next election try to check the votes, people who voted for u last wen u enter d office check dem in d next election how many vote for u. Instead of u to plead to nigerians you are busy foolin urself on corruption and u said u want to get rid of corruption. Mr president how much is ur breakfast alone, not to talk of rest. Guy(jonathan) u dull naija sha

My dear, if there will be any election as usual; he is talking of 2015 when nothing has been seen from his tenure apart from robbing the masses to please the CABALS. If there will be a genuine election in Nigeria, I see changes, but if it will be a selection as usual then, there will be no change. Americans are happy people because they choose who to pilot the affairs of their great nation. But African mostly Nigeria politicians are selected amongst the CABALS, that is why we see changes as an essential commodities. How can Nigeria at this age still be campaigning with Power supply, Water, Roads, Jobs, Education and security? Things we supposed to have seen as a necessity is turned to be pleasure. Those who see changes as I have been reading on this nairaland should please show me one if I am blind. Sorry for Africa and Nigeria. Whosoever that is behind this selection in Nigeria will experience his/her hell fire and agony in this earth.
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Obama On Election Victory by PastorOla1: 12:32am On Nov 08, 2012
How and for what?
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Obama On Election Victory by Nobody: 2:54am On Nov 08, 2012
Last to comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Recruits 70 Female Truck-Drivers / How The Igbos Came Out Of The War Of Genocide To Be The Richest Tribe In Nigeria / Ayu: APC Sponsoring Mischievous Social Media Posts Against Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.