Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,362 members, 7,846,564 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Legal Advice Needed - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Legal Advice Needed (779 Views)

I Need Legal Advice, Labour Advice And Opinions Pls..... Save My Soul, Nl / Legal Advice Needed Urgently / Free Legal Advice For Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Legal Advice Needed by steve112: 8:00pm On Jan 31, 2008
hello nairaland,

Last year october, we plan to do a show in OSHOGBO just after the fasting dated 14th oct. 2007. all neccessary arrangement where made. the artistes involve is KONGA AND ATA WEWE, FLACO, OMOSHOGBO and many others. we have already paid money for the hall a month before the day. promotions on the air both radio and tv, posters, handbills and street storming. the center is WOCDIF CENTER own by the first lady. My brethren to our shock 3 days to the day, we where told that we cant use the hall they said an expert came i said there are cracks on the wall and that vibration will collapes the bulding. And we spent close to 2m on this show. we paid for 2000 capacity hall indoor air-condition, last they were now offering us canopy with fans for 1000 people. we refuse so we decided to cancel the show. WHAT DO WE DO because WE NEED OUR MONEY. ANY ADVICE WILL BE APPRECIATED. THANKS
Re: Legal Advice Needed by omogidi234(m): 11:01am On Feb 01, 2008
Bros, I hail. There is practically no lawyer who will give you free advice- is like asking you to go and organise a free show. The only advice I have for you locate a good lawyer in Oshogbo pay their bills and instruct them and they know what to do. Otherwise, you can contact me on kleandenation@yahoo.ca. I am in Lagos.
Re: Legal Advice Needed by steve112: 4:47pm On Feb 03, 2008
i want to know if one will win the case since its been own by the first lady?

(1) (Reply)

Chosen A Career / What Course Should One Apply For Masters In ICT Related Field / Do This And Start Earning Monthly From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.