Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,424 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

I Need Legal Advice, Labour Advice And Opinions Pls..... Save My Soul, Nl - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need Legal Advice, Labour Advice And Opinions Pls..... Save My Soul, Nl (711 Views)

... Was Sacked For Not Dancing To 'shake Body'... Now An Employer Of Labour / Transport Staff Ask Buhari To Probe Dangote, Say He Is Underpaying For Labour / Free Legal Advice For Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Legal Advice, Labour Advice And Opinions Pls..... Save My Soul, Nl by Stkingsley(m): 12:17pm On Mar 20, 2013
I got this job in PH, I was to be paid N100k per month. On resumption, I was giving employees handbook (which states that salaries are not increased until after 2 years of service). The company is a very big company but owned by a husband (Vice Chairman) and a wife (MD). I also noticed, they wake up in the morning and decides they don’t like your face again. However, I got a N320k loan from them to repay in 10months. But as d month progressed, I discovered they made it impossible for me to keep to this repayment plan. I have never been paid this N100k even for once. There is always shortage ranging from pension (7,500k), tax N3,500k and terminal benefit of N2,500k. meaning I am paid N86,500.00 and then at each day 5mins lateness to work attracts N500.00, but we don’t close by 6pm (official closing time) rather 6.30 to even 8pm (without compensation of any sort). Now tax has been in creased to N5,850. In other not to bore you with all the issues, I need a legal advise please, my loan is remaining about N88,000 and I want to leave the place even without giving them the statutory 1 month notice/lieu, what does the law say about this? And I feel I am being enslaved, and I want out, can i? is there any law backing me? I need urgent advice pls. my inbox remains saintkingsley@gmail.com, 08034157602… pls, I need advice. In January, I was giving one week suspension for resuming a day late from break even wen they knew I was in d hospital. I was penalized N27,600k. In Feb, d same penalty, now in March I was given 2wks suspension for not making a photocopy of a flight ticket I procured for the Vice Chairman, who has travelled abroad with the ticket. What do I do?
Re: I Need Legal Advice, Labour Advice And Opinions Pls..... Save My Soul, Nl by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 20, 2013
Lawyers! Help him out pls

1 Like

Re: I Need Legal Advice, Labour Advice And Opinions Pls..... Save My Soul, Nl by EHITZ(m): 4:35pm On Mar 21, 2013
It is always good, as a first step, to get lawyer to write a letter of demand, stating all your grievances and demands, and while you get their response, you know the exact steps to take next! Goodluck.starlionlegal@yahoo.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Best Career For Person With Hearing Impaired In Nigeria / Career Seminar/ Job Opportunities / Fieldmann Offers The Best Ever Training Line Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.