Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Five Embarrassing Situation That Occurs In A Banking Hall/premises - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Five Embarrassing Situation That Occurs In A Banking Hall/premises (21633 Views)

Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall / Security Men Begging You For Money When Leaving The Banking Hall. / GTBank Shuts Down HiTV Premises & Puts It Into Receivership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Embarrassing Situation That Occurs In A Banking Hall/premises by packman: 3:31pm On Nov 07, 2012
This are five funny event that occur in a bank premises/hall

1. when coming into a bank the security door assessment.. the security door always cause Lots of Embarrassment even to the extent that some time you are forced to drop your accessories outside the bank and yet the security door would still refuse to let you into the bank premises this situation is very embarrassing and some time very funny to watch the persons frustration

2. if you are coming to use the ATM machine in the bank... when the machine continually rejects your card, and then later seize the card.... this situation is also a very embarrassing situation especially when you are in need of the money urgently.

3.Not dropping the pink slip of your deposit slip this could really be embarrassing...especially when you are being reminded by the security guard....

4. disapproval of signature or passport during withdrawal process or account verification. to me this is one the most embarrassing the situation you can ever experience in a bank... its not only embarrassing but frustrating as well.

5. one of the worst is the borrowing of a pen(biro) in a bank hall... to be serious i personally suffered this last week when i went to the to make some deposit i was so embarrassed when i had to ask people around lend me their pen/biro... this was really embarrassing i was so ashamed....

3 Likes

Re: Five Embarrassing Situation That Occurs In A Banking Hall/premises by Abujafood: 4:29pm On Nov 07, 2012
1. Farting on a queue when the person standing behind you hears it!

2. Not knowing what to do (for newbies) and you're like who sa!

5 Likes

Re: Five Embarrassing Situation That Occurs In A Banking Hall/premises by alienware(m): 4:30pm On Nov 07, 2012
Huh !
Abujafood: Farting!
Re: Five Embarrassing Situation That Occurs In A Banking Hall/premises by Abujafood: 4:32pm On Nov 07, 2012
alienware: Huh !

Yeah, you heard me!
Re: Five Embarrassing Situation That Occurs In A Banking Hall/premises by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 07, 2012
Any lesson?
Re: Five Embarrassing Situation That Occurs In A Banking Hall/premises by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 07, 2012
Okay
Re: Five Embarrassing Situation That Occurs In A Banking Hall/premises by Classicalman(m): 4:35pm On Nov 07, 2012
Dry Topic. Next!!!!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Five Embarrassing Situation That Occurs In A Banking Hall/premises by Swaginton(m): 4:35pm On Nov 07, 2012
These are things that are easily preventable...how did dis get to front page sef...on to d next 1
Re: Five Embarrassing Situation That Occurs In A Banking Hall/premises by purpinkx(m): 4:35pm On Nov 07, 2012
Standing in queue to use the ATM ...
And then three more ppl to go and u see
"out of service ... Please visit our other outlets"
makes me feel ... Haunted
Re: Five Embarrassing Situation That Occurs In A Banking Hall/premises by billante(m): 4:36pm On Nov 07, 2012
And this poo came to front page *logs out of nairaland heads to linda ikeji blog*
To look for who I go hate!

1 Like

Re: Five Embarrassing Situation That Occurs In A Banking Hall/premises by BrosG: 4:36pm On Nov 07, 2012
1) when the bank is crowded and the ac isn't working . Oh God embarassed

1 Like

Re: Five Embarrassing Situation That Occurs In A Banking Hall/premises by Adanyebe(m): 4:39pm On Nov 07, 2012
WITHDRAWING UR LAST CARD IN THE PRESENCE OF BULK SUM DEPOSITORS

5 Likes

Re: Five Embarrassing Situation That Occurs In A Banking Hall/premises by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 07, 2012
Will never 4get d day i went to the bank with a baggy jean and was told my metallic belt head can not allow me go into the bank..
I had to remove d belt º°˚! And the waist size of d jean was like 2times my waist.
Omo... D rest na tori for another day.. sad

How about the day i endure 'service in progress' close to 30mins, den d large crowd which took me up to an hour before it got to my turn... Amidst plenty fighting and cursing.....

Finally, finally, when i check.... D fvucking 2k never still reflect for ma account!!

Naija frustration plenty sha.

28 Likes

Re: Five Embarrassing Situation That Occurs In A Banking Hall/premises by texazzpete(m): 4:42pm On Nov 07, 2012
packman: This are five funny event that occur in a bank premises/hall

1. when coming into a bank the security door assessment.. the security door always cause Lots of Embarrassment even to the extent that some time you are forced to drop your accessories outside the bank and yet the security door would still refuse to let you into the bank premises this situation is very embarrassing and some time very funny to watch the persons frustration

2. if you are coming to use the ATM machine in the bank... when the machine continually rejects your card, and then later seize the card.... this situation is also a very embarrassing situation especially when you are in need of the money urgently.

3.Not dropping the pink slip of your deposit slip this could really be embarrassing...especially when you are being reminded by the security guard....

4. disapproval of signature or passport during withdrawal process or account verification. to me this is one the most embarrassing the situation you can ever experience in a bank... its not only embarrassing but frustrating as well.

5. one of the worst is the borrowing of a pen(biro) in a bank hall... to be serious i personally suffered this last week when i went to the to make some deposit i was so embarrassed when i had to ask people around lend me their pen/biro... this was really embarrassing i was so ashamed....

Does everything in life 'embarrass' you?!

How can asking folks around you politely for a pen become a thing of shame?

Inferiority complex dey worry you, it seems. I demand absolute mutual respect and politeness from folks at the banks...If someone speaks to me rudely, I don't get embarrassed...I hit back.

19 Likes

Re: Five Embarrassing Situation That Occurs In A Banking Hall/premises by ignis: 4:44pm On Nov 07, 2012
Adanyebe: WITHDRAWING UR LAST CARD IN THE PRESENCE OF BULK SUM DEPOSITORS
What about that?
Re: Five Embarrassing Situation That Occurs In A Banking Hall/premises by packman: 4:46pm On Nov 07, 2012
texazzpete:

Does everything in life 'embarrass' you?!

How can asking folks around you politely for a pen become a thing of shame?

Inferiority complex dey worry you, it seems. I demand absolute mutual respect and politeness from folks at the banks...If someone speaks to me rudely, I don't get embarrassed...I hit back.

NO WORRY WHEN YOU ASK FOR BIRO ABOUT 30 MINS. AND NOBODY GREE GIVE YOU THEN YOU GO NO HOW INFERIORITY COMPLEX USE WORRY ME...

VAGABON

5 Likes

Re: Five Embarrassing Situation That Occurs In A Banking Hall/premises by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 07, 2012
Expecting money from someone and confidently goes to the teller and you're told it has not reflected. grin

5 Likes

Re: Five Embarrassing Situation That Occurs In A Banking Hall/premises by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 07, 2012
pressing my john thomas behind a lady while on cue. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Five Embarrassing Situation That Occurs In A Banking Hall/premises by JstBrave(f): 4:50pm On Nov 07, 2012
Classicalman: Dry Topic. Next!!!!!!!!!

Make u write a 'wet' one. Mtsheeeeeew.

1 Like

Re: Five Embarrassing Situation That Occurs In A Banking Hall/premises by emilyone(f): 4:55pm On Nov 07, 2012
illitrate: pressing my john thomas behind a lady while on cue. grin grin grin

a guy once did that to me in a banking all. God saved him that i was in a good mood, if not i would have stabbed him in the groin with the pen i was holding. angry

3 Likes

Re: Five Embarrassing Situation That Occurs In A Banking Hall/premises by labamo07(m): 5:02pm On Nov 07, 2012
@op if all you wrote could possibly embarrass you, then you are embarrassing nairaland.....all you wrote seem very normal.....na you jus dey form jor

2 Likes

Re: Five Embarrassing Situation That Occurs In A Banking Hall/premises by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 07, 2012
Classicalman: Dry Topic. Next!!!!!!!!!
My thoughts exactly!..just wasted 10 seconds of my time on here.
Re: Five Embarrassing Situation That Occurs In A Banking Hall/premises by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 07, 2012
emilyone:

a guy once did that to me in a banking all. God saved him that i was in a good mood, if not i would have stabbed him in the groin with the pen i was holding. angry
Hmmmm, m sure you enjoyed it. A guy was busy harassing(molesting) you and you dey talk about mood.. Groping and frotteurism, Japanese style. lmao

1 Like

Re: Five Embarrassing Situation That Occurs In A Banking Hall/premises by Asabaman(m): 5:14pm On Nov 07, 2012
wat if u invite a baby for d very first tym and decide to make withdraw, after rytin 3k, d teller told u dat u have to reduce it 1200. for lack of fund in ur acc. sad

4 Likes

Re: Five Embarrassing Situation That Occurs In A Banking Hall/premises by ikananwa(m): 5:17pm On Nov 07, 2012
emilyone:

then finally what did u do to him?
Re: Five Embarrassing Situation That Occurs In A Banking Hall/premises by bigass(f): 5:21pm On Nov 07, 2012
I don't find any of this embarrassing.

1 Like

Re: Five Embarrassing Situation That Occurs In A Banking Hall/premises by Nuezha(m): 5:21pm On Nov 07, 2012
20. Being told that the money you expected to withdraw hasn't reflected in your account after queing for 2hrs in UBA or Access

21. Requesting for a/c balance and it was given in writing by CS to the full glaring of everyone standing, as N2.23k

22. Network breakdown when it's your turn.

3 Likes

Re: Five Embarrassing Situation That Occurs In A Banking Hall/premises by RedLight1: 5:27pm On Nov 07, 2012
Imanuelle: Will never 4get d day i went to the bank with a baggy jean and was told my metallic belt head can not allow me go into the bank..
I had to remove d belt º°˚! And the waist size of d jean was like 2times my waist.
Omo... D rest na tori for another day.. sad

lmao... thats what i call embarrassment grin grin

1 Like

Re: Five Embarrassing Situation That Occurs In A Banking Hall/premises by francis247(m): 5:34pm On Nov 07, 2012
YIPEE...
29th to comment.
Re: Five Embarrassing Situation That Occurs In A Banking Hall/premises by okoisokan: 5:38pm On Nov 07, 2012
Imagine queuing for 50mins,then U̶̲̥̅̊ presented A̶̲̅ cheque given t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ U̶̲̥̅̊ by somebody Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd †ђε teller said"sir,could U̶̲̥̅̊ pls call †ђε account owner t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ call his account officer" next person pls.

1 Like

Re: Five Embarrassing Situation That Occurs In A Banking Hall/premises by echofamozo(m): 5:42pm On Nov 07, 2012
I remember a day I went to withdraw money from an ATM and met this lady frustrated. I went to her and ask what the problem was to my greatest surprise she said that she wanted to withdraw 5k and went to press 15k. I now ask what the problem was all she said was that she has been trying to keep 10k but the machine refused to open up.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira Hits ₦2,000/1£ At Parallel Market (From ₦1930/£) / Naira Falls To 230, Dollar Supply Dries Up / Hotel And Mall Craze Sweeps South East Nigeria (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.